你们知道什么?
What do you know?
你们现在要做什么?
What do we do now?
来缴我的枪…或者你们想绞死我吗?
Come get my gun… or you just want to hang me?
缴死一个叛徒
Hang the traitor.
你准备好了吗,勇士们?
You ready for that, Slayne?
啊,我听到你说的了
Oh, I hear you.
“你为什么出♥卖♥♥♥我们,柏克?”
“Why’d you sell us out, Burke?”
我出♥卖♥♥♥了你们
I sold you out.
不可能!
No way!
老天
Jesus Christ.
27年沉浸在这堆狗屎里!
27 years neck- deep in shit!
出♥卖♥♥♥你们?
Sell you out?
我做了我的工作吗?
Did I do my job?
我问你们 你们做了吗?
I ask you you do your job?
我给你们目标
I hand you the target.
告诉你们是谁和在那里
I tell you who and where.
你们做了什么?
What do you do?
你们所做的就是行动
All you got to do is act.
你们做了什么?
What do you do?
你们做了本职工作吗?没有!
Do you do your job? No!
我过气了!
I’m obsolete!
我没用了!
I’m irrelevant!
我!以你们为耻!
Me! Shame on you!
你们拉我回来!
You yanked me home!
你们把我推到树林里!
You shoved me out in the woods!
– 你们这些常春藤的败类… – 老天
– Some lvy League prick… – Jesus Christ.
谁会害怕在华盛顿晚餐…
who’s afraid of having dinner in D.C…
目标是柏克
The target is Burke.
…因为街头犯罪正在评价我的价值
…because of street crime is judging my worth,
把我推进他妈的…
shoving me in the fucking…
放下枪,沃尔特
Put it down, Walter.
他们是来抓你的
They came for you.
是的
Yeah.
连通中情局的线路是假的
The line to the ClA was a fake.
你从来没有告诉他们
You never told ’em.
没有
No.
是你告诉的
You did.
一切都不是他们看起来的那样
Nothing is what it seems.
他妈的,沃尔特
God damn it, Walter.
你抓到我了
You got me.
扔进小罐子
Hand in the cookie jar.
你给我上了一课
You got to give me one thing.
我是个超级天才
I’m a scary judge of talent.
这次却一无所有
Here goes nothing.

– No.
– 再见 – 不!
– Bye- bye. – No!
不!
No!
好了,克莱顿,你和我坐一部车
All right. Clayton, you ride with me.
我们要在兰利听你简报
We’re gonna need to debrief you at Langley.
詹姆斯?
James?
走吧,克莱顿
Let’s go, Clayton.
你还好吗,克莱顿?
You all right, Clayton?
是的
Yeah.
忘了关掉你的手♥机♥了
Forgot to turn your cellphone off.
我们就是这样找到你的 你的手♥机♥
That’s how we tracked you your cellphone.
我没有忘记
I didn’t forget.
我理解她只是做她的工作
I knew she’d do her job.
嗯,下次我会将你们编成一组的
Well, I’ll remember to team you two up together next time.
下次?
Next time?
你天生是干这个的,詹姆斯
You were born to do this, James.
你有这样的血统
It’s in your blood.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!