我看到他们
I saw them.
扎克攻击我
Zack attacked me.
我杀了他
I killed him.
嗯,那么我得调你出来
Well, I have to pull you out, then.
我得找其他人做这件事
I have to get somebody else on this thing.
听着,让我来做
Look, let me do it.
我就是为此而训练的,你自己这么说过的
This is what I trained for. You said so yourself.
她有可能回兰利完成他的任务
She’s probably going back to Langley to finish the job,
如果她不去,我会直接阻截她
and if she’s not, I’ll intercept her.
我会拿到资料的,然后我们再见面
I’ll get the material, and we’ll meet.
我能完成
I can do this.
听着,请…相信我
Look, please trust me.
好吧
All right.
我将回城里
I’ll come into town.
我在”M”大街附近的海军大院和你见面
I’ll meet you in the Navy Yards near “M” street,
八点钟
8:00.
好的,海军大院,”M”大街,8:00
Okay. Navy Yards, “M” street, 8:00.
谢谢,祝你周末愉快
Thank you. Have a good weekend.
莱拉,把那该死的车停下来!
Layla, pull over the goddamn car!
把那该死的车停下来!
Pull over the goddamn car!
詹姆斯,你要干什么?!
James, what do you want?!
他妈的!
Shit!
别动!别动!
Don’t move! Don’t move!
把门打开!打开!
Open the door! Open it!
别动!
Don’t move!
旋开杯底,快做!
Unscrew the bottom. Do it!
立刻!
Now!
好的
Okay.
逃吧
Go.
我会告诉他们你的事的,有多远逃多远吧
I’ll tell them you surprised me. Get as far away as possible.
什么?
What?
我不知道你为什么变节,我也不关心
I don’t know why you turned. I don’t care.
詹姆斯,我没有变节,是你变节了
James, I didn’t turn. You did.
我知道我在为谁工作 我知道我在做什么,你呢?
I know who I’m working with. I know what I’m doing. Do you?
听着,闭嘴!我全都知道了!
Look, stop it! I know everything!
你的任务,情报,你的搭档
Your mission, the intel, your parents.
詹姆斯,我是中情局
James, I’m ClA.
我的任务是评估兰利的安全机制
My mission was to assess the security protocols at Langley
看看是否我能将数据从大楼里带出来
to see if I could get the data out of the facility.
我成功了
I did.
但,老天,詹姆斯, 总之这一切很可能是假的
But, Jesus, James, it’s probably bullshit anyway.
不可能是真的,这是考试
It can’t be real. It was a test.
他们不可能冒这个险,一切都是假的!
They couldn’t take the risk. Nothing was real!
你是叛徒,双重间谍
You are a traitor, a double agent.
我跟踪过你,扎克有你的字条
I followed you. Zack had your note.
扎克是和我一起工作的,扎克是中情局
Zack is working with me. Zack is ClA.
扎克死了!
Zack is dead!
什么?
What?
詹姆斯,扎克是中情局,他是…
James, Zack is ClA. He’s
他向我开枪
He fired on me.
我向他开枪
I shot him.
什么?
What?
我杀了他
I killed him.
听着,我在执行一项中情局授权的任务
Look, I am on a ClA- sanctioned mission.

No.
莱拉,我没有被农场开除
Layla, I didn’t wash out of the farm.
– 我是N- O- C,非官方保护情报官
I’m the N- O- C. I’m the NOC.
– 不,扎克是,扎克是非官方保护情报官
No, Zack was. Zack was the NOC.
不,这是个经过授权的任务,我接到…
No, this is a sanctioned mission. I received…
詹姆斯
James.
…的命令是来自我的主管
…orders from my control.
不是的
No.
莱拉,逃,离开这里
Layla, go. Get out of here.
詹姆斯,求你,请…听我说,好吗?
James, please, just just listen to me, okay?
枪对着我
Just keep the gun on me.
对着这里,好吗?
Just keep it on there, okay?
把你空余的那只手给我
And give me your free hand.
请给我
Just give it to me, please.
好吗?感觉下我的脉搏,好吗?
Okay? Just feel my pulse, okay?
看着我的瞳孔,看看是否我说谎了
Look at my pupils. See if I’m lying.
听着,我不是双重间谍
Now, listen, I am not a double.
我为中情局工作,扎克为中情局工作
I work for the ClA. Zack works for the ClA.
我们在从事经特工部授权的任务
We are on an agency- sanctioned mission.
詹姆斯…
James…

Go.
逃远点,消失,莱拉
Run far away. Disappear, Layla.
消失,莱拉!
Disappear, Layla!
不! 詹姆斯!
No! James!
– 你好吗? – 莱拉?
– Hello? – Layla?
听我说 你从兰利的程式,是真的
Listen to me the program you stole from Langley, it is real.
– 不,它不可能是真的 – 听着
– No, it can’t be real. – Listen to me.
我是做这个的 编程,编码
This is what I do programs, code.
詹姆斯,你在哪里?
James, where are you?
这不重要
It doesn’t matter.
这不重要
It doesn’t matter.
我想我们从
I think we started lying to each other
一开始就和对方说谎,那么…
almost as soon as we met, so, uh…
…那么没有任何理由相信过去是真的
…so there’s no real reason to believe any of it was true.
但无论如何我都要去,好吗?
But I’m gonna anyway, okay?
– 到时间了 – 詹姆斯…
– Time’s up. – James…
詹姆斯!
– James!
– 好的 – 呀!
– All right. – Jeez!
你最好告诉我这一切到底是怎么回事
You better start telling me what the hell is going on.
啊,伙计!我的小♥弟♥弟♥着火了
Oh, man! My dick’s on fire.
莱拉说我是双重间谍!
Layla says I’m a double agent!
– 是吗? – 好的,扎克死了!
– Yeah. – All right, Zack’s dead!
– 这是怎么回事? – 冷静
– What the hell is going on? – Calm down.
不!
No!
打开汽车仪表板上的小柜 我的纸巾在那里
Open that glove compartment. I got napkins in there.
然后把你愚蠢的枪拿开
And put away that stupid gun.
它装的是空弹
It’s only blanks.
快点,我这里湿了
Come on, I’m wet here.
快点
Come on.
说呀
Start talking.
说呀
Start talking.
祝贺你,你通过了最后的考试
Congratulations. You passed your final test.
– 考试? – 这裤子被毁了
– Test? – These pants are ruined.
你什么意思,考试?
What do you mean, test?
一切都是考试,记得吗? 没有东西是它看起来的样子
Everything’s a test, remember? Nothing is what it seems.
嗯,那么9号♥冰呢? 那也是考试?
Well, what about lce 9? That a test?
忘记它吧,把它作为纪念品,它是垃圾
Toss it. Keep it as a souvenir. It’s gibberish.
– 不可能,不,它不是 – 是的,是的
– No way. No, it’s not. – Yeah, yeah.
当你像他开枪时 扎克身上的爆竹就爆♥炸♥了
The squibs that went off on Zack when you shot him.
什么?
What?
一切都是假的
Nothing’s real.
爆竹?! 不,我看着他死的!
Squibs?! No, I watched him die!
– 是吗? – 是的!
– You did? – Yes!
嗯,我想要你告诉他这件事
Well, I want you to tell him that,
因为半个小时前我还和他一起喝酒呢
’cause we’re meeting him in half an hour for drinks.
你去告诉他,你看着他死的
You tell him you watched him die.
我很想看看他的表情
I’d like to see his face.
我很想看看你的表情
I’d like to see your face.
好吗?
All right?
这把枪是谁给你的?
Who gave you the gun?
这把枪是谁给你的?!我
Who gave you the gun?! Me.
没有人用真的子弹,记得吗?
No one’s using real bullets, remember?
一切都是在演戏,记得吗?
Everything is role- play. Remember?
当我们经历这一切的时候,你又在哪里?
Where were you when we were going through all this?
从我的脸上拿开那枪
Put that gun out of my face.
如果你想指着我,指着我的胸口,好吗?
If you want to point it at me, point it at my chest, will you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!