阿尔.帕西诺
柯林.法瑞
“克莱失踪网页”
谍海计中计
“很遗憾,对令尊的搜寻没有任何结果…”
“飞机在秘鲁失事”
“尸体仍未发现”
“失踪的美国人…”
“…令尊的死…”
“建立这个网站是为了寻找我父亲 爱德华.杰.克莱顿的下落…”
接电♥话♥!
Answer the phone!
没人接
No answer.
继续打 - 他肯定正在赶过来
Keep trying I’m sure he’s on his way back from…
肯定是的
Definitely on his way.
为什么没人接电♥话♥?
Why doesn’t anybody answer the phone?!.
喂?
Hello?
詹姆斯,你死定了
James, you are so dead.
靠!
Shit!
哦
Oh!
抱歉
Sorry!
对不起,我是詹姆斯.克莱顿
Excuse me James Clayton.
抱歉我迟到了,因为我的水床出毛病了
Sorry I’m late. I had a water bed emergency.
我是戴尔公♥司♥的比尔.鲁道夫
Bill Rudolph, Dell.
很高兴认识你,可以借一下你的电脑吗?
Nice to meet you. Can I borrow your computer?
– 好的 – 谢谢
– Yeah. – Thank you.
你们好
Hi, guys.
嗨
– Hey.
啊
Ah…
我明明带来了
It’s here somewhere.
好了,开始了
Here we go. All right.
早上七点的时候,我正在睡觉…
At 7:00 this morning, sound asleep,
我听到木头裂开的声音
I heard this cracking noise ripping wood.
我还以为我是在梦中伐木呢
I figure it’s part of this logging dream I’m having,
但那不是梦,是床架散了…
but, no, the bed is falling through the floor.
我们的程式利用已有的无线技术
Our program uses existing wireless technology…
我们修改了它
Which we modified,
将之变成一个全新的程式
transforming it into a completely new program.
– 你们称之为什么? – “斯巴@达克斯”
– And what do you call it? – “Sp@rtacus.”
为什么叫这个?
Why is that?
是以当年的奴隶起义
It was named after the revolt…
命名的
Of the slaves.
无线广播
– Wireless Webcast.
这项技术我们已经有了
We have that.
“斯巴@达克斯”可以把所有指定的广播终端
“Sp@rtacus” turns any specified broadcast terminal
变成它的奴隶
into its slave.
而我们控制这个程式
We control the program.
看着
Watch.
随便找个萤幕看看吧
Take a look. Pick a screen.
你好,比尔.鲁道夫
Hello, Bill Rudolph.
这家伙是谁?有人侵入了
Hey, who is this guy? Somebody’s hacking in.
这是怎么回事?
What is this?
这太不可思议了
This is wonderful.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
你可以把我们的标志放到新力的展台上吗?
Can you, uh, put our logo on the Sony booths?
当然…只要你给钱
Sure… for the right price.
– 我们会详谈的,对吧? – 对
– We’ll talk, yeah? – Yeah.
这就好
Good.
– 谢谢你
– Thank you.
– 你想要点什么?
– What would you like?
我想教育你
I would like to teach you something.
好的…我现在很忙
Okay. I’m pretty busy right now.
詹姆斯,你必须明白一件事
James, the most important thing you need to know
你根本什么都不知道
is that you don’t know shit.
你所看到的…
What you see…
…你所听到的…
…what you hear…
都不是…
Nothing…is…
它们所呈现出来的样子
what it seems.
喝什么?
Drink?
马丁尼
Martini.
好的
Sure.
这是一个开始,知道吗?
That’s how it begins, you know.
一两天内你会接到一个电♥话♥
Call will come in a day or two.
他的名字是约翰.麦狄卡
His name is John Medica.
戴尔研发部的头头
He’s head of R&D for Dell.
他会约你出来喝马丁尼
He’s gonna invite you out for martinis.
不久后,你将会…
Before long, you’re gonna be working
在贝塞斯塔中心研究高级加密
out of Advanced Encrypting in Bethesda.
五年后,你得到第一次 去德州的年度旅行的机会
Five years, you’ll get your first annual trip to Texas.
你会结婚生子,拿20万的年薪
You got a wife by then, .5 kids, 200K a year,
而那就是 - 那就是你的整个人生
and that’s it that’s the whole show.
然后你死去了
Then you’re dead.
这些全都从一杯难喝的马丁尼开始
And it all started because of one nasty little martini.
你是来招募我的吧
So you’re a recruiter.
我是..
That I am.
“中♥央♥情报局”
你在开玩笑
You’re kidding.
进入中♥央♥情报局的申请比以往多了十倍
Applications for the ClA are up tenfold.
我得杀人吗?
Would I have to kill anyone?
你想杀吗?
Would you like to?
酒保 - 来杯海尼根
WOBeer man Heineken?
好的,马上来
Yeah, just a sec.
据我所知,中情局只是一群脑满肠肥 的白种老家伙
All I know about the ClA is that they’re a bunch of fat,
当我们最需要他们的时候 他们却在呼呼大睡
old white guys who fell asleep when we needed them most.
就像我说的,你什么都不知道
Oh, well, like I said, you don’t know shit.
我知道我所知道的
I know what I know.
– 很高兴认识你,詹姆斯 – 我也是
– Nice meeting you, James. – You too.
我想,你大概只能搞搞石油工程…
Way I figure, you’ll probably go in the oil business…
就像你老爸那样
Iike your daddy.
你认识我爸爸?
Did you know my father?
詹姆斯,我招募,训练…
James, I have recruited and trained and served
与我国最优秀的人们一起服役
with the best our country has to offer
超过四分之一世纪
for over a quarter of a century.
我看人的眼光很毒
I am a scary judge of talent.
这是我的天赋
It’s my gift.
我正在招募你,克莱顿先生
I am recruiting you, Mr. Clayton.
可你没有注意到,我并非当情报人员的料子
In case you haven’t noticed, I’m not exactly ClA material.
你懂什么是“情报人员的料子”吗?
You have any idea what ClA material is?
不是我这样的
It’s not me.
不是?我不明白
No? Well, I don’t know.
你毕业于麻省理工,是班上的顶尖份子
You graduated top of your class at M.I.T.,
主修非线性密♥码♥系统学
majored in nonlinear cryptography,
在大学的心理能力测验中表现优异
scored off the charts in your undergrad psych profile test.
这都是机密
Those are confidential.
对,没错
Yeah, right.
你很灵活,善于运动,并且…
You’re agile, athletic, and…
并且什么?
And what?
你在海外长大 - 乌兹别克斯坦,文莱…
You grew up overseas Uzbekistan, Brunei…
委内瑞拉
Venezuela.
没错,我父亲在壳牌石油做事 ,经常换工作地点
Yeah, my father worked for Shell awhile.
1990年,你父亲…
Your father died in 1990…
死于秘鲁,一次飞机失事
in a plane crash in Peru.
你想说什么?
What’s your point?
我想说什么?
What’s my point?
你认为我想说什么?
What the hell you think my point is?
我的名字是沃尔特.柏克
My name is Walter Burke.
我的电♥话♥号♥码在体育版
My number’s on the sports page.
给我打电♥话♥
Give me a call.
我会在这里直到明天中午
I’ll be here till noon tomorrow.
这很戏剧化,詹姆斯
Very dramatic, James.
我想谈谈,可以吗?
I want to talk. Can we talk?
好
Yeah.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
你看到你面前的公用电♥话♥了吗?
Well, you know the phone booth you’re calling from?
是的
Yeah.
转过身来
Turn around.
你喜欢喝的