nor in a position to grant.
这种意愿或资格
I was thinking maybe
或许可以捐给
an organization to encourage literacy.
一个提倡扫除文盲的组织
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Do you know if there is a Jewish organization?
你听说过这类犹太人组织吗?
I’d be surprised if there isn’t.
没有才怪
There’s a Jewish organization for everything.
犹太人什么组织都有
Not that illiteracy is a very Jewish problem.
尽管文盲并不是犹太人专有的问题
Why don’t you find out? Send them the money.
为什么你不去找找看? 把钱交给他们
Shall I do it in Hanna’s name?
我应该用汉娜的名义吗?
As you think fit.
随你做主
I’ll keep the tin.
我会收下这个茶叶罐
Thank you.
谢谢你
Where are we going? I thought you liked surprises.
我们要去哪? 你不是喜欢惊喜吗
I do. I do like surprises.
没错 我是喜欢惊喜
Hanna Schmitz.
汉娜·施密茨
Who was she?
她是谁?
That’s what I wanted to tell you.
这正是我想要告诉你的
That’s why we’re here.
所以我们才来这里
So tell me.
那就开始吧
I was 15.
那年我15岁
I was coming home from school.
从学校回家的路上
I was feeling ill.
觉得不舒服
And a woman helped me.
有个女人帮助了我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!