Nazi! Nazi whore!
纳粹! 纳粹婊♥子♥!
Nazi!
纳粹!
Silence in the court. Silence in the court.
肃静 肃静
All rise.
全体起立
The court finds guilty the defendants
本庭宣判以下被告
Rita Beckhart, Caroline Steinhoff,
丽塔·贝克哈特 卡罗琳娜·斯坦霍夫
Regina Kroit, Angela Zeva
赫吉娜·克罗伊特 安吉拉·杰瓦
and Andrea Lumen
以及安德丽娅·鲁门
of jointly aiding and abetting murder in 300 cases.
共同协助和参与300起谋杀罪名成立
The court finds guilty the defendant
本庭宣判
Hanna Schmitz of murder in 300 cases.
被告汉娜·施密茨 针对300人的谋杀罪名成立
The court sentences the accused as follows:
判刑结果如下
Rita Beckhart, Caroline Steinhoff,
丽塔·贝克哈特 卡罗琳娜·斯坦霍夫
Regina Kroit, Angela Zeva and Andrea Lumen
赫吉娜·克罗伊特 安吉拉·杰瓦 以及安德丽娅·鲁门
to each serve a total sentence in prison of four years and three months.
各判处监禁四年零三个月
Hanna Schmitz,
汉娜·施密茨
in view of your own admissions and your special role,
由于你自己的供认 以及你在此案中的特殊角色
you’re in a different category.
你与她们不在同列
The court sentences the accused, Schmitz, to imprisonment for life.
本庭判处主犯施密茨终身监禁
Where are we going?
我们要去哪?
I said I’ll tell you when we get there.
我说过等到了那里我就告诉你
You told me you liked surprises. I like surprises.
你不是喜欢惊喜吗 我喜欢惊喜
She’s grown, hasn’t she?
她长大了 对吧?
I don’t know. It’s so long since I saw her, Michael. How can I tell?
我不知道 我好久没看见她了 迈克 我怎么知道?
It’s my fault. We shouldn’t have come unannounced.
是我的错 我们不应该不打招呼就来的
Daddy’s going to live in his own house.
爸爸要回自己的房♥子住
Mother, I’m afraid I have some bad news.
母亲 恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您
Julia knows. We’ve already told her.
朱莉娅已经知道了 我们告诉过她
Gertrud and I, we are getting a divorce.
格楚德和我决定离婚了
You don’t come for your father’s funeral, but you come for this?
你父亲的葬礼你都没来 却为这件事来?
It’s not easy for me to visit this town.
我不愿回到这座城市
Were you really so unhappy? That’s not what I’m saying.
你过得真那么不开心? 这不是我要说的
It’s not what I meant. Well, then?
我不是这个意思 那是什么意思?
You mustn’t worry about Gertrud. I’m going to look after her.
你千万别担心格楚德 我会照顾她的
She’s already a state prosecutor, so she earns far more than I do.
她已经是州检察官 所以她比我挣得多多了
Michael
迈克
l’m not worried about Gertrud.
我不担心格楚德
I’m worried about you.
我担心的是你
“Sing to me of the Man, Muse
告诉我 缪斯
The man of twists and turns Driven time and again off course
那位聪颖敏睿的凡人的经历
Once he had plundered the hallowed heights of Troy”
在攻破神圣的特洛伊城♥堡♥后 浪迹四方
215, mail.
215有邮件
217, mail.
217有邮件
220, mail.
220有邮件
Number?
号♥码?
Open it.
打开它
Testing, testing. One, two, three. Testing, testing.
测试 测试 一 二 三 测试 测试
The Odyssey by Homer.
《奥德赛》 荷马著
The Odyssey by Homer.
《奥德赛》 荷马著
“Sing to me of the Man, Muse
告诉我 缪斯
The man of twists and turns
那位聪颖敏睿的凡人的经历
Driven time and again off course
他浪迹四方
Once he had plundered the hallowed heights of Troy”
在攻破神圣的特洛伊城♥堡♥后
“to the house of death. But they held fast in place,
返回死亡之城 而他们稳站原地
hoping that others might still come.
希望能面见
Shades of famous heroes, men who died in the old days
某些前辈的英雄 早以作古的人们
and ghosts of an even older age, I long to see.”
旧时强者的鬼魂 我渴望见到他们
“Come, sheathe your sword, let’s go to bed together.
来吧 收起你的铜剑 插入鞘内
Mount my bed and mix in the magic work of love.
咱俩前往睡床 躺倒做♥爱♥ 在欢爱的床第
We’ll breed deep trust between us.”
或许可建立你我间的信赖
“Not for all the world, not until you consent to swear, goddess,
我不愿和你同床 除非你 女神
a blinding oath you’ll never plot some new intrigue to harm me.”
立下庄重的誓言 保证不再谋设新的恶招 使我受害
“Straightaway, she began to swear the oath that I required.
听我言罢 她当即起誓 按我的求愿
Never, she would never do me harm.
永远 她永远不会使我受害
And when she’d finished then, at last,
当她发过誓咒 立下一番旦旦信誓后
I mounted Circes’ gorgeous bed.”
我举步前往基耳凯精美的床边
“When young Dawn, with her rose-red fingers shone once more,
当年轻的黎明重现天际 垂着玫瑰红的手指
they yoked their pair again,
他们再次套起驭马
and out through the gates and echoing colonnade,
穿过大门和回声隆响的柱廊
they whipped the team to a run and on they flew,
扬鞭催马 后者撒腿飞跑
holding nothing back, and the princes reached the wheatlands”
不带半点勉强 王子们进入盛产麦子的平原
“those purebred stallions
这些纯种的快马
as the sun sank”
我死 即我生
“Truly, and I have to confess, I am jealous.
真的 我必须承认 我很嫉妒
It’s true, till now”
这是真的 到现在为止
“Perfectly astonishing. I’ve always said it was all tricks,
实在太惊人了 就像变戏法一样
but he went to sleep under my very eyes.”
但他就在我眼皮底下睡着了
“He lifted a large newspaper from the table
他从桌子上抓起一张大报纸
and began stamping his feet and flourishing the newspaper
一面顿脚 一面挥动报纸
to drive Gregor back into his room.”
要把格里高尔赶回到房♥间里去
Zhivago even a cake,
日瓦戈 甚至有一种
rather like a Baba au Rhum known as a Zhivago bun.
用甜酒浸过的圆点心就叫日瓦戈甜饼
At one time you only had to say to your sleigh driver in Moscow,
有一阵子 只要你在莫斯科 朝车夫大喊一声
‘Zhivago’s.’ And, rather as if you had said”
到日瓦戈公♥馆♥! 那就等于说
“The Lady with the Little Dog by Anton Chekhov.”
《带小狗的女人》 安东·契诃夫著
“The talk was that a new face had appeared on the promenade,
据说在堤岸上出现了一个新面孔
a lady with a little dog.
一个带小狗的女人
Dmitri Dmitritch Gurov had already spent two weeks in Yalta,
德米特利·德米特利奇·古罗夫 已经在雅尔塔生活了两个星期
so he was bored with it and always looking for fresh faces.”
对这个地方已经厌倦 也开始对新面孔发生兴趣了
Sitting in the pavilion at Vernet,
他坐在韦尔奈的售货亭里
he saw a young woman walking on the seafront.
看见堤岸上有一个年轻的金发女人在走动
A fair-haired young lady of medium height, wearing a beret”
她身材不高 戴一顶圆形软帽
I want to take out a book.
我想借本书
Which book?
哪本书?
Do you have The Lady with the Little Dog?
你有没有《带小狗的女人》?
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Hanna Schmitz.
汉娜·施密茨
The Lady with the Little Dog.
带小狗的女人
The Lady with the Little Dog.
带小狗的女人
Dog.

One, two, three, four, five, six.
一 二 三 四 五 六
The Lady with the Little Dog.
带小狗的女人
The

The.

The. The. The.
的 的 的
The.

The.

No letter? No letter. Sign.
没有信? 没信 签字吧
You’re Michael Berg? Yes.
你是迈克·伯格? 是的
Thank you for calling me. You got my letter?
谢谢你打电♥话♥给我 你收到我的信了?
I have it here.
是的 就在我面前
As I say, Hanna Schmitz is coming up for release very soon.
正如我信中所说 汉娜·施密茨很快就要刑满释放了
Hanna has been in prison for over 20 years.
汉娜已经在监狱里生活了20多年
She has no family.
她没有家人
She has no friends.
也没有朋友
You’re her only contact.
你是她唯一的联♥系♥人
And I’m told you don’t visit her.
我听说你从不来看她
No, I don’t.
没错
When she gets out, she’s going to need a job.
出狱后 她将需要一份工作
She’s going to need somewhere to live.
她还需要有个地方住
You can’t imagine how frightening the modern world will seem to her.
你无法想象今天的世界对她会有多么可怕
Mm-hmm.

I have no one else to ask.
我无法请求别人
If you don’t take responsibility for her,
如果你不对她负责
then Hanna has no future at all.
汉娜根本没有未来
It’s kind of you.
你是个好人
Thank you for letting me know.
谢谢你通知我
You’re Michael Berg? Yes.
你是迈克·伯格? 是的
I’m Louisa Brenner. Good morning.
我叫路易莎·布伦纳 早上好
How do you do? We were expecting you earlier.
你好 我们以为你会早点来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!