I got held up at school.
学校有点事
I have a new book.
我带了本新书
The Lady with a Little Dog.
《带小狗的女人》
By Anton Chekhov.
作者安东·契诃夫
“The talk was that a new face had appeared on the promenade,
据说在堤岸上出现了一个新面孔
a lady with a little dog.”
一个带小狗的女人
Schmitz, one moment, please.
施密茨 请等一下
I read the reports on you. Every single one. Excellent work.
我读了关于你的每一份报告 你的工作无可挑剔
You’ll be working in the office.
你以后会在办公室工作
You got promoted. Congratulations.
你升职了 恭喜
Let’s get out of here!
我们走吧!
Come on! Michael, we’re leaving. Let’s go!
快点!迈克 我们要走了 快走
Come on, Michael!
快来 迈克!
It’s meant to be a surprise for your birthday.
他们打算给你个生日惊喜
Come on! What’s the matter?
来啊! 你干嘛呢?
I’m sorry. Really. We thought you’d like it.
真对不起 我们以为你会喜欢的
We’ve got beer! We’re gonna dance!
我们有啤酒!还要跳舞!
I promised someone.
我答应了别人
Michael, please!
迈克 求你了!
“Here and there the reflection of the stars and the lights,
到处是星星和灯火的反光
on the bank quivered and trembled.”
在岸边闪烁着 颤动着
Oh, kid, kid. What?
哦 孩子 孩子 什么?
Stop. What’s wrong now?
别念了 又怎么了?
Nothing’s wrong.
没怎么
It’s nothing.
没事
You know, you never ask.
你知道吗 你从来都不问我
You never bother to ask how I am!
你从来不屑问我开不开心!
You never say.
你也从来不提
It just happens to be my birthday.
今天碰巧是我的生日
It’s my birthday, that’s all!
我今天过生日!
You’ve never even asked when it is.
你甚至都没问过我什么时候生日
If you want a fight, kid I don’t want a fight!
如果你想吵架的话 孩子 我不想吵架!
What’s wrong with you?! What business is it of yours?!
你怎么了? 关你什么事?
It’s always on your terms. Everything.
总是由着你的性子来 每一件事
We do what you want. It’s always what you want.
我们总是做你想做的事 全是按你的意思
My friends were giving me a party. Why are you here?
我的朋友要给我开派对 那你为什么要来?
Go back to your party. Is that what you want?
回去开你的派对啊 你不就想这样吗?
It’s always me that has to apologize.
道歉的人总是我
You don’t have to apologize. No one has to apologize.
你不需要道歉 没人需要道歉
War and Peace, kid.
《战争与和平》 孩子
Now, you must go back to your friends.
现在 回你的朋友们那儿去
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
It’s him.
是他
Good.
很好
Get the boy something to eat.
给这小子拿点吃的
I think we all knew you’d come back to us eventually.
我们都知道你总有一天会回来的
Mr. Berg? It is 8:00.
伯格先生?已经八点了
Your daughter.
您女儿
Thank you.
谢谢你
Julia.
朱莉娅
I’ve not kept you waiting? I was early.
我没让你久等吧? 是我早到了
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
So how will you decide?
那么你会如何决定?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I’m happy back in Berlin, I suppose.
我觉得在柏林的时候很快乐
You’ve seen your mother? Mm-hmm.
见到你妈妈了? 嗯
I wanted to get away. That’s all.
我只是想一个人呆一阵
It was Paris, but it could have been anywhere.
我去了巴黎 但去哪都一样
Away from your parents?
就是不想和父母在一起?
I’m aware I was difficult.
我知道自己很难相处
I wasn’t always open with you.
我很多时候对你不够坦率
I’m not open with anyone.
我对任何人都不坦率
I knew you were distant.
我总觉得你很遥远
You know I always assumed it was my fault.
你知道吗 我一直以为是我的错
Julia.
朱莉娅
How wrong can you be?
你能错到哪去?
I’ll see you very soon. See you soon.
过几天见 再见
Good night, Dad. Good night.
晚安 爸爸 晚安 朱莉娅
Those of you for the special seminar group,
参加特别研讨班的同学们
please stay on in this room.
请留在这间教室
Professor Rohl will be here in a moment.
罗尔教授马上就来
Well, we seem to be quite a small group.
看样子我们这个班很小
A small group and a select one.
虽然小 也是精挑细选的
Clearly, this is going to be a unique seminar.
显然 这是个独特的研讨班
We are going to start with a reading list, gentlemen.
我们先从阅读书目开始 先生们
Karl Jaspers
卡尔·雅斯贝尔斯
And ladies. The Question of German Guilt.
还有女士们 的《德国罪过问题》
So this is where you are.
这就是你住的地方啊
Yes.
是的
Come in.
请进
You take work seriously. I don’t know.
你学习很认真嘛 是吗
You’re rather a serious boy.
你可真是个认真的男生
It’s how I was brought up.
我从小就这样
What about you? Are you serious?
你呢?你认真吗?
You’re sure you want to work tonight?
你确定今晚要学习吗?
Yeah.
是的
But I won’t work every night.
但我并不是每晚都学习
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Yes. Exactly That’s right.
是的 一点不错 没错
You need a hand.
要帮忙吗
Why all the police? They’re worried about demonstrators.
为啥这么多警♥察♥? 他们担心这些示♥威♥者
For or against? Both.
拥护者还是反对者? 都有
Wow. It’s a circus.
哇 有好戏看了
All rise.
全体起立
All photographers are now asked to leave.
所有摄影人员请离开
This court is now in session. Please sit down.
本法庭现在开庭 请坐
First thing I’m going to do is hear motions
首先我要听取
from each of the defendants’ lawyers.
每个辨方律师的诉讼请求
They’re arguing that there’s no reason to keep the defendants in jail
在本庭宣判之前
until the outcome of the forthcoming trial.
他们反对将被告收监
I’ll take these cases one by one. Want a pen?
我将一一审理这几个案件 要笔吗?
I got a pen. Hanna Schmitz.
我有笔 汉娜·施密茨
Your name is Hanna Schmitz? Yes.
你叫汉娜·施密茨 是吗? 是的
Can you speak louder please?
能请你大点声吗?
My name is Hanna Schmitz. Thank you.
我叫汉娜·施密茨 谢谢
You were born on October 21 st, 1922? Yes.
你生于1922年10月21号♥ 对吗? 对
At Hermannstadt.
生于赫尔曼施塔特
And you’re now 43 years old? Yes.
你现在43岁? 是的
You joined the SS in 1943? Yes.
你于1943年加入了党卫军? 是的
What was your reason for joining?
你加入的原因是什么?
You were working at the Siemens factory at the time?
你当时在西门子工厂工作?
Yes.
是的
You’d recently been offered a promotion.
那时你刚被升职
Why did you prefer to join the SS?
为什么还要加入党卫军?
Objection. I’ll re-phrase my question.
反对 那我换个问法
I’m trying to ascertain
我只是想确认
if she joined the SS freely, hmm?
她加入党卫军
Of her own free will.
是否出于自愿
I heard there were jobs. Go on.
我听说那儿有工作 继续
I was working at Siemens
我在西门子工作时
when I heard the SS was recruiting.
听说党卫军在招聘
Did you know the kind of work you’d be expected to do?
你知不知道你要做的是什么工作?
They were looking for guards.
他们在找看守
I applied for a job. You worked first at Auschwitz?
我申请了这个职位 你最初在奥斯威辛工作?
Yes. Until 1944.
是的 直到1944年
Then you were moved to a smaller camp near Krakow?
然后你被调到克拉科夫附近 一个较小的集中营?
Yes. Are you OK?
是的 你还好吧?
You helped move prisoners I’m fine.
你在1944年冬季参与了 嗯 我没事
west in the winter of 1944 in the so-called death marches?
向西运送囚犯的所谓 死亡之旅 ?
So, what did you think? I don’t know.
那么 你觉得如何? 我不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!