The setting: One of the prince’s chambers.
场景:王子的其中一个房♥间
The Prince”
王子
I’m not very good.
我念得不好
Go on.
继续
“Complaints, nothing but complaints.
牢骚 净是些牢骚
For goodness sake, is there anything left but work?
看在上帝份上 除了工作就什么也不剩吗?
Just imagine that people actually envy us.”
别人竟然还嫉妒我们
You’re good at it, aren’t you?
你很在行 不是吗?
Good at what?
在行什么?
Reading.
朗读
What’s funny?
你笑什么?
I didn’t think I was good at anything.
我以为我♥干♥什么都不在行
What are you doing? What is this?
你在干什么?这是什么意思?
Why did you behave as if you didn’t know me?
为什么你装作不认识我?
You didn’t want to know me! You could see I was in the first carriage!
是你装不认识我吧! 明明看到我在第一节车厢里
So why did you sit in the second? What did you think I was doing?
为什么你坐在第二节里? 你以为我想干嘛?
Why did you think I was there? How should I know?
你以为我♥干♥嘛去了? 我怎么知道?
Now, I’ve been working. I need a bath.
我工作很累了 想洗个澡
And I’d like to be by myself.
而且不想被人打扰
Would you please leave?!
能请你离开吗?
I I didn’t mean to upset you.
我 我没想惹你不开心
You don’t have the power to upset me.
让我不开心你还不够格
You don’t matter enough to upset me.
你对我还没重要到那个程度
I don’t know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
I’ve never been with a woman before.
我以前从没和女人交往过
We’ve been together four weeks,
我们在一起四周了
and I can’t live without you.
没有你我已经活不下去了
I can’t.
我不能没有你
Even the thought of it kills me.
只是想一想都会要了我的命
I sat in the second carriage because I thought you might kiss me.
我坐在第二节车厢里 因为我想你可能会吻我
Kid, you thought we could make love in a tram?
孩子 你以为我们能在电车里做♥爱♥?
Is it true what you said?
你说的是真的吗?
That I don’t matter to you?
我对你不重要?
Do you forgive me?
你原谅我吗?
Do you love me?
你爱我吗?
Do you have a book? Yes, I have.
你有书吗? 是的 我有
I took one with me this morning.
今天早上我带了一本
What is it? The Odyssey, by Homer.
是什么书? 《奥德赛》 荷马写的
It’s my homework.
我的家庭作业
We’re changing the order we do things.
我们把顺序改改吧
Read to me first, kid. Then we make love.
先给我念书 孩子 然后我们做♥爱♥
The Odyssey, by Homer. What’s an odyssey?
《奥德赛》 荷马著 什么是奥德赛?
A journey. He sets out on a journey.
就是旅程 他踏上了一次旅程
Good.
不错
“Sing to me of the man, Muse The man of twists and turns
告诉我 缪斯 那位聪颖敏睿的凡人的经历
Driven time and again off course Once he had plundered
在攻破神圣的特洛伊城♥堡♥后
The hallowed heights of Troy”
浪迹四方
Come here.
过来
“He pressed her hand to his lips.
他把她的手放在自己唇上
She was dead.
她死了
Past all help, or need of it.”
任何人都已无力回天
“I poked into the place a ways, encountered a little open patch
我摸索着往里走 到了一小块开阔地段
as big as a bedroom, all hung around with vines,
才一间卧室那么大 四周满是青藤
and found a man lying there asleep.
有一个人正在那里睡着了
And, by jings, it was my old Jim.
天啊 这正是我那老吉姆啊!
‘When you landed, I reckoned I could catch up with you
你上岸的时候 我原想能赶上你
on the land without having to shout at you. But when I see that house,
正想朝你大喊 这时我看到了那座大屋子
I begin to go slow.”‘
我便放慢了
“Lady Chatterley felt his naked flesh against her
当他进入时
as he came into her.
查太莱夫人感觉到 他赤♥裸♥的皮肉紧贴着她
For a moment, he was still inside her”
他在她里面静止了一会
This is disgusting.
这真恶心
Where did you get this?
你从哪弄来的这本书?
I borrowed it from someone at school. Oh
我从同学那借的 哦
You should be ashamed.
你应该觉得羞耻
Go on.
继续
“‘Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles in a thundering typhoon!
雷鸣般的台风里那成千上万 蓝色泡状的臭贝壳啊!这是水!
It is water! ‘ ‘But what on earth did you expect it to be?”‘
那你以为是什么?
Whiskey. “‘Whiskey, by thunder, whiskey! ‘
威士忌 威士忌 看在雷鸣的份上 威士忌!
‘Whiskey? Come now, captain, you can’t be serious.”‘
威士忌?船长 您该不会是认真的吧
That’s enough for today, kid.
今天就到这儿吧 孩子
I was wondering, do you think you could get some time off?
我在想 你能请个假吗?
Maybe we could go on a trip.
我们可以去旅行
What sort of trip? A cycling holiday.
什么样的旅行? 骑单车度假
Just two days.
就两天
I’ve got a guide book. I’ve worked out the route.
我这有本旅行指南 连路线我都盘算好了
Look. What do you think?
瞧 你觉得怎么样?
I think you like planning, don’t you?
你很喜欢计划 对不对?
“I’m not frightened.
我不畏惧
I’m not frightened of anything.
我无所畏惧
The more I suffer, the more I love.
受伤越深 我的爱也越炽热
Danger will only increase my love.
危险只会增添这份爱
It will sharpen it. It will give it spice.
让它更清晰 更丰富
I’ll be the only angel you need.
我会是你唯一的天使
You will leave life even more beautiful than you entered it.
你生命的结局会比开端更加美丽
Heaven will take you back and look at you and say,
连对你敞开怀抱的天堂也会说
‘Only one thing can make a soul complete,
只有一样东西 能让一个灵魂如此完整
and that thing is love.”‘
那就是爱情
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Excuse me. Hello.
对不起 你好
Do you know what you’d like?
你想吃点什么?
Um What are you having?
嗯 你要点什么?
You order. I’ll have what you have. OK.
你来点 我要和你一样的 好
Um

Two frankfurters, two potato salads and two beers, please.
请来两份法兰克福香肠 两个土豆沙拉 还有两杯啤酒
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I hope your mother was happy. Thank you.
我希望你母亲吃得开心 谢谢
She enjoyed her meal very much.
她非常喜欢这里的饭菜
Come on.
走吧
Here, let me show you where we’re going.
来 我给你看看我们的目的地
It’s OK, kid.
不用了 孩子
I don’t want to know.
我不想知道
What are you doing? I’m writing a poem. About you.
你在干什么? 我在写一首诗 关于你的
Can I hear it? It’s not ready.
我能听听吗? 还不到时候
I’ll read it to you one day.
以后我会念给你听的
Morning, Hendrick. Good morning, Mr. Berg.
早上好 亨德里克 早上好 伯格先生
You’re in court 306. Thank you.
您是在306号♥法庭 谢谢你
You all right, Michael? I’m fine.
你还好吧 迈克? 我没事
Hurry. You know what she’s like. See you later!
快点 您知道她的脾气 待会儿见!
Good luck.
祝您好运
Please stand.
请起立
Please sit down.
请坐
The defendant, please.
辩方请陈词
They’re coming.
她们来了
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
What did she say? Good morning, ladies.
她说什么? 早上好 女士们
Welcome your new fellow-students. Treat them with courtesy.
欢迎你们的新同学 对她们要谦恭有礼
Sit down. Hello.
请坐 你好
My name’s Sophie. I’m Michael.
我叫苏菲 我是迈克
The Odyssey.
《奥德赛》
Take our your books.
把书拿出来
Everyone believes Homer’s subject is homecoming.
每个人都认为荷马的主题是回家
In fact, The Odyssey is a book about a journey.
实际上 《奥德赛》是一本关于旅程的书
Home is a place you dream of.
家只是你的梦中之地
Berg, I don’t mean to distract you, but we’re meant to study Homer, not Sophie.
伯格 我不想打断你 但我们要学习的是荷马 不是苏菲
It’s wonderful, isn’t it? Wonderful.
这太棒了 不是吗? 很棒
It’s gonna be a great summer.
这一定会是个美好的夏天
Why do you leave early? He always leaves early.
你为什么要先走? 他总是先走
Do you have somewhere to go? See you tomorrow.
你是不是要去什么地方? 明天见
Sorry I’m late.
对不起我来晚了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!