我也觉得你是对的
That’s pretty much what I thought.
索菲死了
Sophie’s dead.
死了吗?
Dead?
她的尸体是在土伦港被发现的
Her body was found in the harbor at Toulon.
她是被谋杀的
She’d been murdered.
好可怕
Oh, how horrible.
查到是谁干的了吗?
Do they know who did it?
没有
No.
但我知道
But I do.
没必要再为索菲的事感到惊讶了,伊莎贝尔
There’s no need to be shocked about Sophie any longer, Isabel.
我觉得她去了她最想去的地方…
I’ve had the feeling all day that Sophie is where she would want to be most…
…和鲍勃和琳达一起
…with Bob and Linda.
我知道这种说法过于寻常和简单了…
Oh, I know it’s a very usual and simple way to look at it…
…但很有用
…but it’s comforting.
再见,伊莎贝尔
Goodbye, Isabel.
照顾好格雷
And take good care of Gray.
他现在比任何时候都需要你
He needs you now more than ever.
-他走了 -我知道
– He’s gone. – I know.
我失去他了
I’ve lost him.
永远失去他了
Lost him for good.
我爱他,我深深地爱他
And I love him. I love him so tenderly.
现在我失去他了
And now I’ve lost him.
你觉得我们还能再见到他吗?
Do you suppose we’ll ever see him again?
不太可能了
It isn’t likely.
他的美国和你们的美国太遥远了…
His America will be as remote from yours…
-就像戈壁沙漠 -他太疯狂了,这有什么意义
– …as the Gobi Desert. – It’s all so crazy, so useless.
他这辈子想干什么?他想找到什么?
What is he trying to do with his life? What does he hope to find?
亲爱的,拉里找到了我们都想要却很少有人能得到的东西
My dear, Larry has found what we all want and very few of us ever get.
我认为因为他,任何人都能变得更好、更高尚…
I don’t think anyone can fail to be better and nobler…
…更仁慈
…kinder, for knowing him.
亲爱的…
You see, my dear…
…仁慈终究才是世界上最伟大的力量
…goodness is, after all, the greatest force in the world.
他做到了
And he’s got it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!