You can go.
等等 留着门
Wait! Hold the door.
-你手下呢 -还在追杀他们 你的呢
– Where are your men? – Still hunting. And yours?
一样
The same.
-你要把他带哪儿去 -头儿那
– Where are you taking him? – To the Boss.
那不是他要的人
That’s not the guy.
-就是他 -不 绝对不是
– It is. – No, definitely isn’t.
况且这家伙已经死了
Plus this guy is already dead.
反正我要带过去
Well, I’m taking him anyway.
你拿什么去
What do you get?
拉玛 进来
Rama. Get in.
-波沃在哪儿 -他很安全
– Where is Bowo? – He is safe.
我们失去了队长 他们抓了他 他死了
We lost the Sergeant. They got him. He’s Dead.
那混账把他像拖畜生一样在地上拖着
That motherfucker dragged him across the floor like an animal.
发生什么事了 你们怎么会走散
What happened? Why did you get split up?
我们遭到埋伏 他们冲进来了
We have fallen in the ambush. They got in.
他跑了 队长命我保护他
And he ran. Sergeant ordered me to protect him.
现在我们只能自求多福
Now we can only try to survive this.
我们得赶紧离开这
We must get out of here, quick.
是你让这里血流成河
You are the cause of every drop of blood spilled in this place.
现在 你没得选择
But now, you don’t have any choice.
你必须跟着我们行动
You must follow us on every step.
不管要付出什么代价 直到逃离这噩梦
Whatever it takes, until this nightmare is over.
-然后呢 -上楼 出击
– What then? – We go upstairs. Attack.
我们把目标揪出来 出去时拿他当人♥质♥
We pull out the target, and use him as our way out of here.
-要找到他可不容易 -在十五楼
– Finding him won’t be easy. – 15th floor.
那是他们的控制层
It’s where they control everything.
但很难上去
But it is hard to get there.
假设我们能上去 你又能做什么
And assuming we do get there… What will you do? Huh? What?
-我们威胁他 -怎么威胁
– We force him. – How?
那样的人应该下跪谢罪
Man like him should be kneeled.
怎么做到
By what?
用刀 椅子腿 赤手空拳 随便什么方法
A knife, a chair leg, bare hands, anything.
用尽一切办法让他屈服
Do whatever needs to be done to make him ours.
要出去还来得及
We still have time to get out.
-这算啥 -我说过吧 不是这家伙
– What is this? – I told you, that is not the guy.
是啊 他穿着制♥服♥ 我的战利品 你呢
Yeah. He wears a uniform, and I got something important. You?
他说得不对吗 安迪
Isn’t it right, Andi?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
通常你都会带点什么回来
Usually you come bringing something.
你是唯一一个不会浪费我时间的人
You’re the only one who doesn’t waste my time.
我能怎么说呢 什么都没搞到
What can I say? I got nothing.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hands.
过来
Come here.
-什么 -过来
– What? – Come here.
啥都没有
Empty.
你一定有搞到什么 翻过来
You must have something. Flip them.
我看错你了 你真是浪费老子时间
I was wrong. You did waste my fucking time.
-我看见楼下有好多尸体 -是吗 然后呢
– I saw a lot of dead bodies, downstairs. – Oh yeah? Then?
我想楼下应该只有20个警♥察♥了吧
I think only 20 cops are left downstairs.
我觉得是3个 你说呢
I think it is 3. What do you think?
大概是吧 要查的楼层太多
Approximately. Too many floors to be covered.
大概
Approximately?
听着 混♥蛋♥
Listen up, asshole!
我承认你有种 我很尊敬你这点
I admit you have a gut. I salute you for it.
但绝不要小看我做的事
But never underestimate my business.
你看见了吗
You see that?
看到这个之后 我眼睛再没从屏幕上移开过
After seeing that, I never took my eyes off the screen.
看来我只能信这个监视器了 混♥蛋♥
Looks like this is the only monitor I can trust, asshole!
就这让我明白了所有事
Only this thing, lets me know everything.
我想问你
I wanted to ask you..
为什么
Why?
你这是吃了雄心豹子胆
You did such a bold move …
这应该不会是什么良心发现
Usually it’s not because of the clash of conscience.
一定另有原因
Must be something more.
可又一想”何必呢” 反正你要死在这
But then I think, “It’s useless..”. You’re gonna die here anyway.
我♥干♥嘛还要问你”刚才去哪了”
Why should I ask you “Where were you just now?”
但我就想知道
But I wanna know..
是哪个狗东西让我这鸡犬不宁
Who is the dog that brings a hurricane to my kingdom?
我还想知道如果当着他的面
And I wanna know his reaction..
宰了你 他会作何反应
If I slaughtered you in front of him..
或是在你面前杀了他
Or, if I slaughtered him in front of you..
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
来啊
Come on!
不许动 把枪放下
Don’t move! Drop your gun!
为什么非得走到这一步
Why does everything gotta be like this, now?
到这来
Get over here!
快点
Quick!
怎么了 警官
What’s wrong, officer?
闭嘴 举起手来
Shut the fuck up! Raise your hands!
大谷 把他绑起来
Dagu, tie him!
现在带我出去
Now, get me outta here!
好极了
Amazing.
你在干什么 大谷
What the hell are you doing? Dagu!
他死了
He didn’t make it.
妈的 混♥蛋♥ 为什么
Fuck you, motherfucker! Why?!
算了吧 这一切马上就要结束了
Let it go. This will be over soon.
很快就没事了
Soon everything is gonna be fine.
-你出不去的 -闭嘴
– You cannot leave this place! – Shut up!
你以为要
Did you think it was easy
毫发无伤地出去这么容易吗
to sneak around here, without getting busted?
你以为我这么蠢吗
Did you think that I was that stupid?
我在等你 我们都在等你
I was waiting for you. Everyone was.
这样就能抓住你了
So we can get you.
不幸的是 你抓不住
Unfortunately, you didn’t make it.
别那么肯定 你手下都死了18个了
Don’t be so sure. Eighteen of your men are now dead bodies.
还有你的车
Plus your car.
别再做垂死挣扎了
You’d be better off giving up.
你就剩那么几号♥人了
You only have a few men left.
我手下比你多 老大
Mine outnumber yours, boss.
我只要一颗子弹就能打爆你的头
I only need a single bullet to blow your brains out!
你还没明白吗 你死定了
You don’t get it, do you? You’re already dead.
莱扎打电♥话♥给我后你就死定了
You’re dead after Reza called me.
怎么了 听到他名字很震惊吧 是吧
What’s wrong? You’re shocked? Hearing his name? Yeah?
莱扎和他那帮朋友从未对我说过”不”字
Reza and his fancy friends never say “no” to me.
我知道该给什么 给多少
I know what I have to pay, and how much..
同时 你从我这还能拿点折扣
Meanwhile, you can get some discounts from me.
这次行动不是来杀我的
This is not about killing me.
是让你来送死的 你完蛋了
But you were sent here to die, screw you!
-混账 去你♥妈♥的♥ -他妈的
– Motherfucker, fuck you! – Fuck you!
听我说 没你的份
Listen to me! You won’t count.
永远都不会有 这是条不归路
Never! You can only look above.
你以为这一切结束后 还能回去领奖吗
Did you think when all of this is over, you’ll get a medal?
成为大英雄 不可能 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Be a hero?! No, you son of a bitch!
你会被不断追杀
You’ll be haunted by bullets..
睡不上安稳觉
You won’t get a wink of sleep,
睡着了就会被人捂死
You’ll suffocate on your own pillow!
你的职业生涯结束了 早晚的事
Your career is over. Just a matter of time.
我♥操♥你妈
Fuck you!
闭嘴
Shut up.
朋友们 请回到各自的房♥间
My friends, please return to your rooms.
一切都结束了
Everything is over.
他知道有一天会被人废了
He has always known that someone would dethrone him someday.
这是证据
Here is the evidence.
这上面有黑名单
It will show you who is on the black list.
不是每个你认识的人都是坏人 拉玛
Not everyone you know is bad, Rama.
把这给布纳沃
Give it to Bunawar.
他是好人
He is a good man.
打开大门
Open the gate!
继续走
Keep walking.
跟着我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!