Don’t even try lying to me, okay?!
我骗你干什么
Why should I lie?
你想让我把那娘们剁了吗
You want me to slice that bitch up, huh?
是不是 老实坐下
You want it, huh? Sit down!
行 走了
OK, let’s go.
快 快去拿把刀或是锋利的东西来
Quick, get a knife or anything sharp.
快
Quick!
可能会很疼 你忍♥着点
Okay, it’s pretty bad. I need you to calm down.
我可以的 不用担心
I can do it. Don’t worry.
只有这个
Only this?
去拿个像样的来 妈的
Get the right one, shit!
我只找到了这个
I only got this.
勺子行吗 筷子呢
Or do you need a spoon? Or chopsticks?
来吧 快
Just do it, quick.
怎么了
Why?
你搞什么鬼
What the heck are you doing?
先生 你得把这地方的所有情况告诉我
You must tell me everything about this place, Sir.
任何信息 好帮我把他弄出去
Anything that can be used to help me get him out of here.
我真希望能帮到你
I wish I could.
塔玛在这里布下了严密的监视
Tama has this place under heavy surveillance.
即使你躲得过摄像头
Even if there was a place out of camera angle,
也会被困在这
you’d still be trapped in here.
逃不出去的
There’s no escape.
没有出路 只能从大门走
There’s no way out. The only way is the entrance,
那戒备森严
with full force.
你一定要小心 这次行动并非正义之举
You must be careful. You’re not here on a humanitarian mission.
别这么盲目 我见过你们头儿
Don’t be blind. I’ve seen your boss before.
他和我还有其他人一样 对这了如指掌
He knows this building as well as I and others do.
先生 不是所有警♥察♥都能被收买♥♥
Not every cop can be paid, Sir.
要是我不相信你 就不会开门了
If I didn’t believe you, I wouldn’t have opened the door.
他很固执 我不了解他
He is stubborn. I don’t get him.
但他是个好人
But he’s a good man.
照顾好他 我会尽快回来的
Take care of him, I’ll be back as soon as I can.
饶了我吧 求你了
Spare me, please!
你这个虐待狂
Hey, you’re too sadistic!
他在这
Hey, that’s him!
上楼
Upstairs!
砍腿
His legs!
这家伙哪儿冒出来的
Where did this man come from?
别动 冷静点 冷静点
Stop! Calm down! Calm down!
你♥他♥妈♥的在这干嘛
What the fuck are you doing here?
待在这
Stay here.
他们都死了
They’re all dead.
还不一定
We don’t know that for sure.
想想吧 杰卡 一个瘸了 一个是菜鸟
Think about it Jaka, one’s a cripple, the other one is a rookie.
必死无疑
They can’t survive.
我可不想牺牲性命去救他们
I don’t wanna sacrifice myself, by saving their lives.
你给我听着 混♥蛋♥
Listen to me, motherfucker.
关乎我手下人性命的事
When it comes to the lives of my men,
你最好给老子闭嘴
It’s better for you to shut the fuck up.
你说牺牲
You talk about sacrifice?
他们就是在白白地牺牲
That’s exactly what they’re doing now.
你小命在我手里
Your life is on my hand.
-谁下令突袭的 -什么
– Who ordered this raid? – What?!
显然不是你
Surely it’s not you.
没人愿意亲自来趟这浑水 没有人
Nobody wants to wash their hands with dirty work, nobody.
记住 杰卡
Remember, Jaka.
-你是什么级别 -级别
– What is your rank? – Rank?
去你♥妈♥的♥级别 我们从这出去后
The hell with rank! After we get out of here..
你下半辈子就在
You’re gonna mop the piss off prison floors,
监狱拖地板吧
for the rest of your life.
我们这次不是来为民除害的
We’re not here on a humanitarian mission.
而是来了某人的私事的
We’re here on behalf of someone’s business.
谁是这一切的幕后黑手
Now, who’s the culprit behind all of this?
时机不对 也不能在这说
This is not the right time. This is not the right place.
随你便
Whatever.
我们会再上去 找到活着的队员
We’re going back up there. We’re gonna find our men who survived.
然后一起出去
And then we get out of here.
有意见吗
Any objections?
各就各位
Everyone get ready.
出发
Go.
保护他 快去
Protect him! Now!!
事实上 这根本不够味
Actually, this is not enough.
不好玩
This is not fun.
扣动扳机 你就归西
Just pull the trigger, and you die.
不过这样
But this …
才够劲
This is cool.
够意思
This is fun.
正是我喜欢的玩法
This game, is exactly what I like.
你不该来这 拉玛
You shouldn’t be here, Rama.
你也不该来
Nor should you.
他们是谁
Who are they?
无名小卒
No one.
他们有我们的信息吧 我们…
Don’t you think they have information, that we..
他们什么证据都没有 只知道我们的名
They don’t have any evidence. Only our first name.
没人知道我俩关系
Nobody knows anything about us.
他们把你照片贴出来时 我差点没忍♥住
I almost choked when they placed your photo on the board.
六年都杳无音讯 现在突然出现在这
Six years without any contact, and now you come out of nowhere.
你得马上离开
You have to leave this place.
-现在就走 -不行
– Now. – I can’t.
我不会丢下朋友不管
Not without my friend.
-什么 -你听到了
– What? – You heard me.
你明白当前这形势 对吧
But you do understand the situation, don’t you?
我明白 我又不住这儿
I do. I’m not the one who lives here.
我没事的 拉玛 如果你想来
I’m gonna be fine, Rama. If you wanna come here,
拜托抽空给我打个电♥话♥
please, save yourself some time and call me.
是吗 我整天就听朋友们说
Oh yeah? All day I’ve been hearing my friends..
要取你人头
talking about cutting your head off!
我能帮你出去
I can help get you out of here
不用在我朋友面前铐手铐
without you getting handcuffed in front of my friends.
搞什么 你想救我吗
What the hell?! You wanna save me?!
上次我来查看 我朋友那都快砍完了
Last time I checked, my friends were almost done here.
但是 看看你那帮朋友
But, look at your friends…
-他妈的照我说的做 -然后呢 回家吗
– Just fucking do what I ask! – And then what? Home?
他对我失望透顶
I am a big disappointment for him.
我相信他一定会为现在的我感到骄傲
And I’m sure he would be very proud of who I am now.
老爸只想让你回家 我们想你回来
Dad just wants you to go home. We want you to go home.
你不明白 拉玛
You don’t get it, Rama.
现在的我才是真正的我 以前的我早没了
I am who you’re looking at right now, not who I was.
你看到我在做错事
Just because you see what I do is wrong,
并不意味着我做得不好 拉玛
does not mean I cannot be good at it, Rama.
我今天的地位来之不易
I paid for my place here.
这的人都很尊敬我
I am respected here.
不 拉玛
No, Rama.
我不会再做回以前的自己
I will not go back to what I was.
你就要当伯伯了
You’re going to be an uncle.
什么
What?
是的 男孩 预产期两个月后
Yes, a boy, due in two months.
你告诉我是因为 你想让我离开这吗
You tell me this because… Are you expecting me to leave ….?
我告诉你 因为你是我哥哥
I told you, because you’re my brother!
想想你在做什么吧
Think about what you are doing!
你要是留在这 就是白白送命
If you choose to stay here, You’re sacrificing your life.
-你马上就要当爹了 -我想了
– Soon, you’ll be a daddy. – I think about that,
接了任务后他♥娘♥的♥天天都在想
every goddamn day since I got this assignment.
想到就怕得要死
And that fucking terrifies me!
真♥他♥妈♥的荒谬 你这蠢蛋
This is fucking ridiculous! Smart-ass!
我要走了 时间不多了
I must go, I don’t have much time.
起码换身衣服再走
At least change your clothing before you leave.
不用 这衣服正合适
No, this suits me.
我先走 等情况好转
I’ll go first. After the situation is good,
你再走