Help! They wanna kill me!
站住 别动
Stop, don’t move!
救命 有人要杀我
Help! They wanna kill me!
不许动
Don’t move!
五楼清理完毕
Fifth floor is secured.
全力以赴 干掉他们
Let’s go get them! Focus!
就在这层待着 当心
Stay in one formation! Be cautious!
-是 -好
– All right. – Okay!
-长官 跟我走 -好
– Lieutenant, you come with me! – Yep!
拉玛 别管他 归队
Rama, leave him. Return to formation!
D1 D1 我是杰卡 收到回答
Deer 1, Deer 1. This is Jaka. Come in.
所有人听好了
To anyone who’s listening to this.
我是杰卡 收到回答
This is Sergeant Jaka. Come in.
他们死了
They’re dead.
早上好 弟兄们
Good morning, pals!
或许你们已经听说 有人来这找事了
Maybe you’ve heard, we got uninvited guests.
他们不请自来
It is not me who invited them.
显然这不欢迎他们
And surely they are not welcome here.
为了我们合作愉快
For the sake of our business,
你们可以伸出援手来消灭这些跳蚤
You may lend your help to terminate these fleas.
任务完成之后房♥租全免
Then you have your reward to stay here for free.
这些不速之客就在六楼
You may meet these uninvited guests at the sixth floor.
开工吧
So get to work!
对了 大家玩儿得愉快
And don’t forget to have fun.
长官 我们需要支援
Lieutenant, we need backup.
我们还能应付
We still can handle this.
长官 恕我直言
With all due respect, Lieutenant.
如果我们继续无动于衷
These bastards are gonna burn us alive,
这帮混♥蛋♥会把我们活活烧死
if we don’t do anything.
-我们需要支援 -不可能
– We need backup now! – Impossible!
去他妈的不可能
The hell with “Impossible”!
这次突袭没有…
This raid is not..
我们在这到底有谁知道
Who the hell knows we’re here?!
你到底做了些什么 长官
What on earth have you done, Lieutenant?
我们是孤军奋战
We’re alone.
队长
Sergeant!
待这别动
Stay here.
前进
Go forward.
开枪
Now!
都退后
Everyone back off!
快
Move!
-你♥他♥妈♥干了些什么 -过来
– What the fuck have you done, huh? – Come here!
看那儿
See that.
-你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗 -嘴巴放干净点
– Are you fucking crazy? – Watch your mouth!
我的事我自己解决
This is my business, I’ll take care of it.
动动脑子
Use your brain!
要是他们有支援怎么办
What if they got their backup, huh?
不能射杀♥警♥♥察♥ 要收买♥♥他们 解决
You can’t shoot the cops, you buy them! Done!
你以为他们是为钱来的
You think they come here asking for money?
不会有支援 也不会留下任何证据
There won’t be any backup. There won’t be any evidence.
跟上次交火没啥两样
There’s no difference from the last takeover.
二话不说 把他们都灭了
No shit! We take them all down.
-你确定 -我认识那个头目
– Are you sure? – I’ve known the culprit.
他妈老不死的
Damn this old motherfucker!
竟敢擅闯老子的地盘
How dare he enter my kingdom.
退后 都退后 汉尼 破门
Back off! Everybody back off! Hangi, break the door!
安全
Clear!
把好门
Guard the door!
别过去
Don’t!
妈的
Fuck!
想办法离开这儿
Leave this place now!
艾瑞 给我斧子
Ari, the axe!
队长
Sergeant!
快
Come on!
杰卡
Jaka!
他们来了
They have come.
把我拉上去
Get me the fuck out of here!
阿里 帮忙
Alee, help!
大谷
Dagu!
往前推 迅速打开
Get it forward, open fast.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
他妈这是怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
看来我们得应付新情况
It’s a news flash for who we’re dealing with.
好办吗
How bad?
已经定位了 只有两间可能
Localized. Only two rooms.
不难办
Not bad.
我们这边大概死了三十个租户
And about 30 people who rent from us, lying dead.
去他们房♥间搜搜
Check the rooms where they stay.
拿走他们的家当
Take their stashes.
两清
All paid.
下去吧 带上你的弟兄
Get down. Bring your guys.
收拾好烂摊子
Clear this shit.
是 老大
Yes, boss.
你走楼梯 我走电梯
You take the stairs, I get the elevator.
七楼汇合
We meet on the seventh floor.
汤米 安格 跟他走
Tomi, Angga, come with him.
用不着
No need.
用得着
He’ll go along.
用得着
He’ll go along.
好
Fine.
走
Okay, come on.
咱们去哪儿
Where are we going?
去找之前那个男的 他住这
That man before, he was here.
不 不行
No, no.
冷静 就这样子咱们不可能出去
Relax! We can’t go out like this.
别把我撂在那儿
Don’t leave me there.
他不跟他们一伙
He is not one of them.
如果那混♥蛋♥把我弄死了
If that son of a bitch tears me apart,
我做鬼也不放过你
I will haunt you.
随便
Whatever.
坚持住
Come on!
上去两层
Up 2 floors.
求求你 把门打开
Please, open the door!
求求你 把门打开 我们受伤了
Please, open the door! We’re wounded.
你要不开门 我们就死定了
If not, we’ll die.
不要开 不要开
Don’t open! Don’t open!
他们马上来了
They’re closer.
看在真♥主♥的份上 看着我
For the sake of God, look at my face.
请把门打开 求你了
Please open the door. Please.
从那开始搜
Start from there.
这边
Over here.
继续往前走
Keep going.
等等
Wait.
怎么回事
Hey, what’s going on?
他妈闭上你的臭嘴 想找死啊
Shut the fuck up! You wanna die?
所有橱柜浴室都仔细搜
Check all cupboards and bathroom.
一个死角都不能落下
Don’t leave anything unswept.
-你藏什么了 -什么也没有
– Hey, what are you hiding? – Nothing.
你最好别跟我扯谎
Don’t you dare lie to me, okay?
我没时间听你扯
I have no time for your lies.
我忍♥受你们好久了
I’m fed up with all of you!
等我受够了 你们就有大♥麻♥烦了
When I’m fed up, I get out of control.
我以真♥主♥安♥拉♥起誓 我没撒谎
For the sake of Allah, I’m not lying.
走着瞧
We’ll see.
这是什么
What is this?
你们这些混♥蛋♥ 畜生
You are all bastards! Bastards!
你们都是畜生
You are all bastards!
去死 都去死吧
Go to hell! You’re all going to hell!
能不能把你臭嘴闭上
Hey, can you shut your damn mouth?
这里什么都没有 全被你们搞乱套了
Nothing’s here. You just destroyed everything!
最好别骗我 明白