除了满足您的日常购物需求外
Except all for your home needs,
我们这里还有时下最新布料和服装的一站式商店
we’re also the one-stop shop for the latest fabrics and fashions.
开学日期临近,
And with Back-to-School Time just around the corner
我们这里还出♥售♥校服
we’ve got you covered for school uniforms,
午餐盒,练习册,数学用具
lunch boxes,copybooks,mathematical sets
还有各种各样的铅笔盒和彩色铅笔!
and a wide range of pencil cases and colouring pencils!
专业的服务,优♥惠♥的价格
Professional service and easy marking.
无需再做犹豫,亲爱的主妇们…
Look no further,dear housewives…
比你第一次跑快了十秒钟
Ten seconds faster than the first time you did that.
你快的像风一样
Like a gust of wind you are,girl.
你觉得这些信里面有钱吗?
Now,do you think there’s any money in any of these?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你觉得有婚礼邀请函吗?
A wedding invite maybe.
你以后也有一天会结婚噢?
Will you marry someday,do you think?
妈妈说男的不值得
Mam says men aren’t worth bothering with.
她没准说得对
Maybe she’s right.
但话说回来,男人也不都是一个样
That being said,we’re not all the same.
不过能确定的是,得是一个跑得飞快的男人才能抓得住你
But this is certain,whatever fella’s to catch you,he’ll have to be fast.
我妈妈写的?
My mam?
信是写给艾琳的
It’s addressed to Eibhlin.
你有一个新弟弟了
Well,you have a new brother.
重八磅六盎司
Eight pounds,six ounces.
– 太好了. – 别这样
– Great. – Don’t be like that.
还有,学校星期一开学
And school is starting again on Monday.
你妈妈让我们送你回去
Your mam wants us to bring you home
这样她能给你准备准备
so she can get you ready.
到时候我得回去吗?
I have to go back then?
是啊
Yes.
你是知道的,不是吗?
But you knew that,didn’t you?
你不能永远留在这儿,跟我们两个老家伙在一起?
You couldn’t stay here with old fogies like us,could you?
过来,孩子
Come here,child.
我一直不着急
I have not being in a hurry.
这被子已经用了好几年了
This quilt has taken some years.
这是以后打算传给女儿的
It is already promised to a daughter.
没事,亲爱的
It’ll be alright,love.
我希望它能成为传家宝
And I hope will become a family heirloom.
– 你想喝杯橙汁吗? – 谢谢
– You’ll have a glass of orange,pet? – Please.
水快没了
The water is low.
你走后我得下井大水
I’ll have to go down to the well when you’re gone.
– 你男人呢? – 他去挤牛奶了
– Where’s himself? – He’s milking the cows below.
– 他找你什么事? – 他找人帮忙接生牛犊
– What hurry is on himself? – He needs help pulling a calf.
你能过来把挤奶房♥这摊事弄完吗? 我得去帮忙
Do you mind finishing down below? I have the herd out.
– 好的. – 我尽快回来
– Of course.- I’ll be back as soon as I can.
去吧
Go.
我尽快回来,亲爱的
I won’t be long,dear.
凯特?
Cait?
哦,天哪!
Oh Christ!
哦,我的宝贝!
Oh,my love!
你浑身冰冷
You’re frozen.
– 我们该怎么跟她妈妈交代? – 用不着交代什么
– What will we say to her mother? – We won’t say a word to her mother.
– 她不过着了点凉. – 她在家等她呢
– It’s just a little cold she has.- She’s expecting her at home.
让她再等一两天又有什么不好?
What harm if we hang on to her for another day or two?
想想就觉得后怕
When I think of what could have happened.
这种事你只要说一次,就会念一辈子!
If you’ve said that once,you’ve said it a hundred times!
– 但是…! – 但什么都没有发生,孩子好好的
– But..! – But nothing happened,she’s fine.
我们这周末带她回去,就这样,什么都别说了
We’ll bring her home at the weekend and that’s the end of it.
我不知道这些马铃薯有没有完全煮熟
I don’t know if I had those potatoes boiled right at all.
我没吃出哪儿不行
I wouldn’t find any fault with them.
那就是我爸爸打牌输掉小红母牛的地方
That’s where Dad lost our red heifer in a game of cards.
不会吧?
You don’t say?
赌这么大啊?
Wasn’t that some wager?
妈妈后来整整一个月不跟爸爸说话
Mam didn’t speak to him for a month afterwards.
你长大了些
You’ve grown.
是的
I have.
来看看
Now,watch that.
艾琳
Eibhlin.
– 约恩. – 情爱的玛丽
– Sean.- Maire,my love.
– 你怎么样? – 好久没见到你了
– How are you? – It’s a long time since I saw you.
过来找张椅子坐下吧
Come in and have a seat if you can find a chair.
– 喝杯茶吧? – 好的
– You’ll have a cup of tea? – We will.
我给你带了些果酱,到时候记得提醒我给你
I brought some jam.Don’t let me leave without giving it to you.
这是用你上次给我的大黄做的
I made this from the rhubarb you sent down to me.
最后一点了
That’s the last of it.
我该多带些给你,我没想到
I should have brought more rhubarb with me,I wasn’t thinking.
新添的小家伙在哪?
Where’s the new baby?
他在楼上,你很快就会听到他的哭声
He’s up in the room.You’ll hear him soon enough.
他晚上睡得踏实吗?
How is he sleeping?
有时候睡得实,有时候闹
He could crow at any hour.
天晓得
You never know.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the angels and you’ll hear their wings.
你们好,姑娘们
Hello,girls.
多结实的孩子?
He’s sturdy,isn’t he?
太惹人疼了!
He’s a pet!
孩子的爸爸呢,去哪儿了?
No sign of himself?
他之前出去了
He went out earlier.
谁知道去哪儿了
Wherever he’s gone.
一说就到了
Speak of the angels.
– 大家晚上好. – 丹
– Evening,all.- Dan.
啊哈,我们的小浪子回家了?
There’s the prodigal child.Huh?
你回来了?
Coming back to us,did you?
是的
I did.
– 她没给你们惹麻烦吧? – 麻烦?
– Did she give you any trouble? – Trouble?
才不呢,她最乖了,一直都是
Good as gold,she was,the same girl.
真的吗?
Is that so?
好吧,真让人松口气?
Well,isn’t that a relief?
你一定想坐下来,吃点晚餐吧
You’ll want to sit in and have your supper.
我喝了一顿
I had liquid supper.
你们那里没有什么新鲜事吗?
Any news from home?
一点也没有
Not much.
我们过得很平静
All quiet really.
– 你感冒了? – 没有
– Have you caught a cold? – No.
你没有?
You haven’t?
什么事都没又发生
Nothing happened.
你说什么?
What does that mean?
我没感冒
I haven’t caught a cold.
这孩子前几天都在卧床休息
The poor girl was in bed for a few days.
是有一点受寒
Didn’t she catch herself a wee chill.
是啊
Aye.
别太在意孩子们
She couldn’t mind them.
她们知道照顾自己
You know yourself.
丹
Dan.
这个,我们差不多该回去了
You know,I think it’s getting to us time that we were making tracks.
路挺远的
It’s a long road.
– 什么事这么急? – 没什么急事,就是平时家事
– What hurry is on you? – No hurry,the usual.
奶牛们可不让你喘口气
The cows don’t give you any let up.
天哪!
Jesus!
你一回家就感冒了,还真是时候?
That’s a right dose you came home with,huh?
以前就感冒过
It’s nothing she hasn’t caught before
以后也难免
and won’t catch again.
这不是很常见的事儿吗?
Sure,isn’t it going around?
你准备回家了吗?
Are you ready for home?
你确定一切都好吗?
Are you sure everything is OK?
嗯
Yes.
这些马铃薯很面,一等一的英女王马铃薯
These are nice and floury.They’re Queens.
不必这么客气,约恩
There was no need,Sean.
谢谢你们做了善事,收留了她
It was a nice thing you did,minding her.
我也要谢谢你
Thank you,both.
我们欢迎她,也希望她再来,随时都可以
She was welcome,and is welcome again any time.
她是你的福气
She is a credit to you.
照顾好自己,亲爱的
Take care,my love.