九十七…
..ninety-seven…
…九十八…
…ninety-eight…
..九十九…
..ninety-nine…
..一百
..one hundred.
你的气色已经好很多了
Your complexion is better already.
你所需要的只是一些照顾
All you needed was some minding.
这游戏就是骗人的,姑娘.我说过多少年了
This game is crooked,girl.I’ve been saying it for years.
闭嘴吧,你!
Quiet,you!
看来有人的钱包快瘪了!
Easy knowing whose purse is running low!
这有什么奇怪的?
Is it any wonder?
我都被你们骗了二十多年了!
After twenty years of being swindled by you lot!
臭屁奥卡萨伊,我以前没说过吗
O Cathasaigh,haven’t I said it before,
霉运从你一出生就跟着你了!
misfortune followed you from the cradle!
你老妈没跟你说过这事儿吗?
Did your mother never tell you?
“臭屁奥卡萨伊”这个名字衬他正合适
“The Ass” O Cathasaigh.The name well-earned.
这姑娘说不定会觉得我们是一群疯子,哈哈哈
This girl must think that everyone around here is mad,does she?
– 谁赢了,我猜是”臭屁奥卡萨伊”. – 还能有谁?
– Who’s winning? “The Ass” I bet. – Who else?
猪都会飞了!
And pigs might fly!
你想从我们身上赚走几个子儿,是吗?
You’re after our pennies,are you?
有抽奖券出♥售♥
Selling tickets for the raffle.
卖♥♥来的钱要用来修缮学校的新屋顶
There’s a new roof going on the school.
我觉得…
I wasn’t sure…
虽然我们没有孩子
You don’t have to have children of your own
但这并不意味着我想看着雨滴在别人家孩子的脑袋上
to give shelter to other people’s children,do you?
– 想喝点什么? – 一杯茶就好
– You’ll have a drink? – I’ll have a cup of tea.
我去弄
I’ll get it.
她是谁?
And who is this?
不好意思
Excuse me.
喂? 72599…
Hello? 72599…
啊,你好,西尼德
Ah,hello Sinéad.
不会吧,你可怜的老父亲!
You don’t say! Your poor father!
当然没问题,我现在就过去
Of course,I’ll head over to you now.
如果我没回来,你们就拿冰箱里的火腿和卷心菜当午饭
There’s ham and coleslaw in the fridge for lunch if I’m not back.
别担心我们饿着自己
We won’t die of the hunger anyway.
妈妈说我不♥穿♥毛衣的话就会的肺炎
My mam says I’ll get pneumonia if I don’t wear my jumper.
所以呢
Now.
可能那个老人也没穿毛衣
Maybe the old man wasn’t wearing his jumper.
也许吧
Maybe.
为什么金斯莱太太要帮忙照顾别的老人?
Why is Mrs Kinsella looking after him?
她是去帮老人女儿的忙
She’s helping his daughter.
老人的女儿在照顾他
It’s the daughter who’s looking after him.
你们家跟邻居之间不会互相帮忙吗?
Don’t you help your neighbours out now and then?
我不知道
I don’t know.
凯特!
Cait!
凯特!
Cait!
凯特!
Cait!
你不能就这样一声不响地乱跑,听到了吗?
You can’t go wandering off like that,do you hear me?
你听见没有?
Do you hear me?
约恩
Sean.
凯特要上♥床♥睡觉了
Cait is going to bed.
晚安
Good night.
你过得怎么样? 亲爱的
How are you getting on,love?
– 它喝的是母牛的奶吗? – 不是
– Is that the mother’s milk? – No.
– 那你灌的是什么? – 奶粉
– What is it then? – Powdered milk.
为什么不让它喝自己妈妈的奶?
Why don’t you give him his mother’s milk?
牛奶要拿去卖♥♥
We sell that milk.
– 所以牛犊没得喝母牛奶了? – 他刚生下来的时候喝过了
– Why doesn’t the calf get any? – He does,in the beginning.
喝过多少次?
For how long?
反正给他喝够了!
Long enough!
为什么我们不自己喝奶粉
Why don’t we drink the powdered milk
然后让牛犊喝鲜牛奶呢?
and leave the cows to drink their own?
来,你来喂
Here,you do it.
– 你能跑吗? – 什么?
– Can you run? – What?
长腿姑娘,你跑起来腿脚快吗?
You have long legs.Are you fast?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
跑到路尽头的箱子那儿然后回来
Run down the lane to the box and back.
– 什么箱子? – 邮箱
– What box? – The post box.
我早上忘记看邮箱了,你替我去看看里面有没有信
I forgot it this morning.See if there’s anything in it.
去吧,我给你计时
Off you go.I’ll time you.
去啊!
Off you go!
你从来没有吃过红醋栗果酱吗?
You’ve never had red gooseberry jam?
没吃过
I haven’t.
好吧,你可以好好尝一下了
You’re in for a treat so.
好姑娘
Good girl.
我觉得我们该给你穿些漂亮衣服了
It’s past time we did something about this.
这么穿怎么了?
What’s wrong with her?
明天是礼拜天,她去做弥撒时得穿点别的
Tomorrow is Sunday and I won’t let her go to Mass like that again.
难道她穿得不够干净整洁?
Isn’t she clean and neat?
你知道我在说什么,艾琳
You know what I’m talking about,Eibhlin.
你上楼去换衣服,我开车,咱们去镇上
Run upstairs,get yourself ready and I’ll bring us into town.
去镇上之前你应该洗手洗脸
You should wash your hands and face before going into town.
你♥爸♥爸都懒得教你这些吗?
Didn’t your father bother to teach you that much even?
等一下
One minute.
不好意思让你久等了
Sorry to have kept you.
你有属于自己的衣服挺好的
It will be nice to have your own clothes.
去镇上逛逛也挺不错的
And the town is nice.
我不知道为什么之前没有想起来带你去
I don’t know why I didn’t think of taking you in before now.
拿去买♥♥巧克力雪糕吃
You can buy a Choc Ice for yourself.
那不是够她买♥♥半打巧克力雪糕了
She could buy half a dozen Choc Ices with that.
哎呀,小姑娘不就是拿来宠的嘛?
What good is it having her here if we can’t spoil her?
这时候你该说什么呢?
What do you say?
– 谢谢. – 不用客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
走了
We’ll go.
她真高啊!
Isn’t she tall!
我们一家都很高
We’re all tall.
你看起来真漂亮,孩子,美极了!
You look beautiful,pet! Beautiful!
试试这件
Try this one.
你妈妈对你真好,不是吗?
Isn’t your mammy good to you?
九磅十盎司
Nine pounds,ten ounces.
– 她以后准会变成大块头. – 哈哈,你再说一遍!
– She was big in the end. – You can say that again!
她很漂亮,你妈准是生她气
She’s beautiful.Your mother must be mad about her.
她可喜欢她了
She’s very taken with her.
基恩呢,他对她好吗?
What about Cian? Is he good with her?
他已经习惯这位新成员了!
He’s getting used to her!
我想这需要时间
It takes time,I suppose.
这是谁家的孩子?
And who’s this girl? Whose is she?
她叫凯特,是我表亲家的女儿
This is Cait.She’s my cousin’s daughter.
这个夏天来跟我们一起住
She’s staying with us for the summer.
她干活麻利吗?
Can she be put to work?
她可不是来我们家干活的
She’ll put her hand to anything.
噢,她不是一样可以陪陪你嘛,感谢上帝
Well,isn’t she company for you all the same,God help you.
珍妮,一切都还好吗?
Sinéad,is everything OK?
是爸爸,他过世了
It’s Dad,he’s gone.
哦,珍妮,我很抱歉
Oh Sinéad,I’m so sorry.
请节哀顺变,珍妮.有什么我们能后帮上忙的
Very sorry for your loss,Sinéad.If there’s anything we can do.
– 他去哪了? – 约恩吗?
– Where’s he gone? – Sean?
他去帮忙
He’s helping the family.
你以前守过灵吗?
Were you ever at a wake?
我想没有
I don’t think so.
好吧,那儿会有一个死人躺在棺材里
Well,there will be a dead man in a coffin.
你以前应该没见过死人吧?
You probably never saw a dead person before,did you?
我见过,电视上有
I did,on the news.
这样也算吧,上帝保佑你
You probably did,God help you.
但亲眼看到一个真的死人,感觉是不一样的
But it’s a different thing having them there in front of you.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
他在祈祷
He’s praying.
我们也要给他念一段祷告词
We have to say a prayer for him too.
再见,约恩
Bye for now,Sean.
– 你来了,长腿小姑娘. – 亲爱的艾琳
– There she is,the long-legged girl. – Eibhlin,love!
过来
Come here.