基德,你打中他了
Yeah, Kid. You got him.
我杀了他没有?
Did I kill him?
你真的很快,基德
You were so fast, Kid.
我不想死
Please! I don’t wanna die.
我不想死
I don’t wanna die!
我知道
I know.
从没有证明他是我儿子
It was never proved that he was my son.
他是一个农夫的儿子… 不是我的
It was a farmer that was…. He wasn’t mine.
我给过他退路
I gave him a way out.
他没有走而已
He wouldn’t take it.
-你有什么墨水? -什么样的都要
-What kind of ink do you have? -Any kind you need.
我从十数到一 如果你们还是没拔枪…
If neither one of you fire by the time I count down from 1 0…
我的人就会干掉你们
…my men will gun you down.

Ten.
-九-拔枪!
-Nine. -Draw your gun.
-不值得我们两个一起死-八
-There’s no point in both of us dying. -Eight.
-七-快拔枪!
-Seven. -Draw, goddamn it!

Six.
快杀了我,艾伦!
Kill me, Ellen!
-五-快杀了我!
-Five. -Kill me!

Four.
-杀了我!-三
-Kill me! -Three.
快杀了我,否则我就杀了你!
Kill me, or I’m gonna kill you!
-二 -快点
-Two. -Please.
一!
One!
她死了
She’s dead.
噢,上帝!她死了
Oh, Jesus. She’s dead.
别碰她,你们这群混♥蛋♥!别碰她!
Leave her alone, you vultures! Don’t touch her!
漂亮,牧师.正如我所说…
Nice shooting, Reverend. Like I always say…
把狐狸放进鸡窝里 你就会每顿都有鸡吃了
…you put a fox in the henhouse, you’ll have chicken for dinner every time.
你会下地狱的,你这个混♥蛋♥
You’re gonna burn for this, you son of a bitch.
这就是你想要的吗?
This what you wanted all along?
为何不过来试试看?
Why don’t you come and get some?
我的鼻子!
My nose!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
我们当然会决斗 但规则上说明天才决斗
Of course we’ll fight. But the rules say tomorrow.
-我让你选时间-明天黎明
-I’ll even let you name the time. -Dawn.
揍了两次我的鼻子
Break my nose twice.
现在看你怎么拔枪
Now we’ll see how fast you can draw.
进入死亡之谷…
Into the valley of death….
我无所畏惧
I fear no evil.
-谁干的? -我♥干♥的,赫罗德先生
-Who did that? -I did that, Mr. Herod.
你毁了这场比赛! 给你20秒离开这个城镇
Ratsy, you ruined the contest. You got 20 seconds to get out of town.
这不公平! 我只是照你的意思做而已!
Wait, that’s not fair. I only ever done what you told me to, Mr. Herod.
拉斯迪,你还有15秒
Ratsy, you now have 1 5 seconds.
再见,拉斯迪
Goodbye, Ratsy.
-见鬼!-你在想什么,克特?
-Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! -What do you think, Cort?
这里很多人都等着看热闹
There’s a lot of people here that want entertainment.
我可以用左手拔枪
I could draw with my left hand.
怎么样?
How does that sound?
我可不像汉伦那样 我是两只手都能拔枪
Of course, unlike Mr. Ace Hanlon, I really can fight with both hands.
你感觉如何?我很紧张
How do you feel? I’m nervous.
我很害怕.我喜欢这种感觉
It takes a lot to scare me. I love the sensation.
时间到了,拉斯迪!
Time’s up, Ratsy!
我一直都想和你较量
I always wanted to fight you, Cort.
甚至第一眼看到你的时候
Ever since the first time I saw you.
我一直都期待这场决斗
It’s just this itch that I had to scratch.
不管发生什么 只要他还站着…
Whatever happens, if he’s still standing in the end…
就干掉他
…gun him down.
-噢,天啊! -见鬼!
-Oh, my God! -Shit!
你已经死了!
You’re dead.
你已经死了!
You’re dead!
对不起,约翰
Sorry, John.
规则改了.从现在起 所有决斗都是公平的
Changed the rules. From now on, all the fights are fair.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你毁了我的生活
You stole my life.
放开她,你这混♥蛋♥!快放开她!
Let her go, you son of a bitch! Let her go!
不要!别让我女儿看
Wait a minute. Please, don’t make my little girl watch this. Please.
杀我之前,让她离开
Let her go before you kill me.
这可不行
Oh, I can’t do that.
我这里有三颗子弹
Tell you what. I’ve had my three shots.
我给你开三枪来救你♥爸♥爸
I’ll give you three shots to save your daddy’s life.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You filthy son of a bitch.
把绳子射断…
Shoot the rope…
如果绳子断了 你♥爸♥爸就能活命了
…and if it breaks, your daddy can live.
我向你保证
You got my word.
你可能做到的,宝贝
You can do it, darling.
我不行
I can’t.
你能做到的,宝贝
You can do it, darling. Come on.
快点.只要双手握紧枪
Just hold the gun in both hands.
把扳机往后扣
Pull the hammer back.
-我不行 -你可以的
-I can’t. -You can.
-你能做到的-不!我办不到!
-You can do it. -No, I can’t!
别害怕
Don’t you worry about this.
这都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
别责怪自己
Don’t you blame yourself, now.
记住…
Just remember…
爸爸是爱你的
…that your daddy loves you.
我一直都很爱你
I’ll always love you. Now…
记住这点.快开枪吧
…just remember that. Now, come on.
加油
Come on.
就差那么一点
That’s close enough.
你根本不够我快!
You’re not fast enough for me!
今天例外
Today I am.
法律又回到这城镇了
The law has come back to town.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!