…but I like you, and I want you to stay.
你怎么能这样生活?
How can you live like this?
怎么生活?
Live like what?
你不等和克特决斗了?
Aren’t you even gonna stay for Cort’s fight?
-不-等等
-No, I’m not. -Wait.
-比赛随时会开始… -我才不管他怎样
-It’s starting any minute now– -I don’t care about him.
你和城镇的所有人我都不在乎
I don’t care about you or anybody else in this town.
我退出了
I’m through.
你没听见我说吗?我喜欢你!
I don’t think you heard me right. I said I liked you!
最后下注!
Last bets!
最后一次下注!
Place your last bets!
“斑点马”是不会被子弹打死的
Spotted Horse cannot be killed by a bullet.
最后下注!
Last bets!
最后一次下注,各位!
Place your last bets, gentlemen!
最后一次下注
Right now. Place your last bets!
他死了,克特胜出
Man’s dead. Cort’s the winner.
他干掉了那印第安人!
He killed that lndian.
见鬼
Shit.
“斑点马”是不会被子弹打死的
Spotted Horse cannot be killed by a bullet.
再给我颗子弹
Give me another bullet.
规则 我都给你解释得很清楚了
I thought I explained the rules to you very carefully.
-你必须干掉对手 -“斑点酋长”…
-You have to kill the man. -Spotted Chief.
站起来!干掉他!
Get on up there. Kill him.
再给我颗子弹!
Give me another bullet, John.
快给我颗子弹!
Somebody give me a bullet!
柯特0.38口径!
Thirty-eight, long Colt.
“我不会杀人的” 这可是你跟我说的
“I shall not kill.” That’s what you told me.
“我已誓绝使用暴♥力♥”
“I’ve renounced all violence.”
快点!
Now, goddamn it!
快!
Now!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你进入下一轮了,牧师
Looks like you’re going to the next round, preacher.
为他鼓掌
Applause him.
亡命徒
Bravo.
欢迎归来,枪手
Welcome back, killer.
把枪给我
Give me that.
我知道在这儿可以找到你
I knew I’d find you here.
你知道我是谁?
You know who I am?
我当然知道 是我把你带到这个世界的
Of course I do. I brought you into this world.
-你父亲他… -我不会再提起这件事!
-Your father was– -I don’t wanna talk about it.
你在这儿寻找 他的坟墓已经好几个小时了
You’ve been here for hours looking for his grave.
他不在这里
He’s not here.
赫罗德的人…
Herod’s men…
毁了我做的墓碑
…they smashed the gravestone I made…
然后把他的尸体烧得尸骨无存
…and then they burned his body till there was nothing left.
这里也有好人
There are good people here.
只是和我一样懦弱而已
They’re just cowards, like me.
他们在等待,在期盼…
And they’re waiting, hoping…
有你这样的人来阻止他
…someone like you will come and stop him.
我办不到!
I can’t.
我杀不了他!
I can’t kill him!
我有过机会,但我很害怕!
I had my chance and I was scared.
我害怕自己会死
I’m scared of dying.
一开始你就已经死了
You’ve been dead since it happened.
你更害怕活着
You’re more scared of living.
继续走下去的话 结果还是一样的
It would be the same if you keep riding.
这是我从火堆里捡回来的
I pulled this from the fire.
他是我最好的朋友
He was the best friend I ever had.
把他吊起来!放到椅子上!
String him up! Put him on a chair!
-快作祈祷吧-绳子来了!
-Just say your prayers. -Here’s the rope!
爸爸,不!
Daddy, no!
等等,小姑娘!
Wait, gal!
快把她放下!
Put her down, goddamn it!
放开她!
Let her go!
小妞
Hey, little darling.
Hello, bonita. Hey, hey!
What’s wrong with you?
–pay for that. Oh, boy. And you gonna take him.
怎么回事…
What the heck–?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么,他是赫罗德的犯人
What the hell ails you? That’s Mr. Herod’s prisoner, lady.
-你们走不掉的 -我…
-You ain’t going nowhere. -I hope you don’t feel…
…l’ve sunk to some base, primal level of humanity. You see, now…

…the Bible speaks of turning plough shears into swords, see…
…when faced with an insurmountable evil.
And I feel that it must be God’s will that I’m here.
所以,我…
So, l…. I….
我…
And l….
Oh, God.
为什么来救我
-Why are you doing this to me? -Because…
因为我们明天都会死
…we could both be dead tomorrow.
答应我,答应我你会离开他的
Promise me– Promise me you’ll leave Herod for me.
-我向你挑战-走开
-I challenge you. -Go away.
我不和任何人决斗
I’m not fighting anybody else.
只跟你决斗
I want you.
我已经接受别人挑战了
I’ve already been challenged.
该看看我父亲这次是否公平了
It’s time for me to see if I’m my father’s equal.
你要和自己儿子决斗
You would fight your own son.
无论如何我都要干掉你
I’m gonna kill you if I have to ride all the way to hell to do it.
你和我有过节吗?
Do you have some particular problem with me?
我会告诉你的
I’ll let you know.
我不会和你决斗
我也不和你决斗
I’m not fighting you.
我来是为了杀赫罗德 这是我唯一目的
I came here to kill Herod, and that’s what I’m gonna do.
-退出吧-我不会退出的
-Stand down. -I will not stand down.
你退出,让我和他最后决斗 他死定了
Stand down. Let me take him in the final. He’ll be just as dead.
我跟你们俩讲清楚; 你们要决斗
Let me make something clear to both of you: You are gonna fight.
没人可以放弃比赛! 没人可以退出
Nobody walks out on this contest. Nobody stands down.
那你来告诉我怎么做
You don’t tell me what to do.
你要离开城镇的话 我的人就会杀了你
You try to leave town, my men will kill you.
你拒绝决斗 我的人也会杀了你
You refuse to fight, my men will kill you.
你曾有机会退出的 现在机会已经没了
You had your chance to quit. Now it’s gone.
清理街道!
Clear the street!
第三回合!
Round three!
现在只剩下三位参赛者
Only four contestants left.
赫罗德先生对决基德
Mr. Herod fights the Kid.
女士对决克特
Then the lady fights Cort.
清理街道!
Clear the streets!
你不必这样做的
You don’t have to do this.
大伙儿都知道你是最棒的
Everybody already knows you’re the best.
不是这样的
No. It ain’t about that.
我是他儿子
I’m his son.
如果这是唯一 让他承认的方法…
And if this is the only way he’s gonna admit that…
只能如此
…then so be it.
你从中又能得到什么?
What can you possibly get out of this?
你想得到什么?
What do you want?
我只想得到他的尊重
All I want is his respect.
-加油!你能胜出的! -我爱你!
-Come on! You can do it! -We love you!
基德,我爱你
I love you.
我们支持你!
We’re with you!
嘿!克特会给你作祷告的
That boy’s gonna dust you!
基德
Yeah, come on, Kid.
放弃吧,你已经拿到积分了
Drop out. You’ve made your point.
决斗是用脑子…
The gunfight is in the head…
而不是靠双手
…not in the hands.
他之所以无敌…
The only thing that makes him invincible…
因为你们都相信这点
…is because you all think he is.
或许五年前他是最快的 但是…
Maybe five years ago he was the fastest…
岁月不饶人
…but time catches up with everyone.
他只不过比以前稍慢一点
He’s just a little bit slower than he used to be.
而对于我,你们相信吗?
And as for myself, would you believe it?
我正处于巅峰
I just reached my peak.
真是太快了
Shit, that was fast.
No! No!
Oh, my– Oh, my God!
噢,上帝!
Oh, my God!
我打中他了吗?
Did I get him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!