…l’m gonna have to shoot you up real good.
汉伦先生…
Mr. Hanlon…
我想问问 “印第安维尔斯”的事情
…l wanted to ask you about lndian Wells.
那场决斗是真的?
Did that fight really take place?
当然
Sure did.
你真干掉了四个人?
Then it’s true that you gunned down four men?
左右手各干掉两个
Two with my left hand, two with my right hand.
事实就是…
You see, the truth is…
我两只手都那么快
…that I am just as good with either.
你一定是西部第一快枪
You must be the fastest gun in the West.
要不就是最大的骗子
That or the biggest liar.
可惜你当时不在场
It’s a pity you weren’t there to find out.
但我在场,Ace
Oh, but I was, Ace.
我♥干♥掉了特伦斯兄弟
You see, I was the one that really killed the Terrence brothers.
当时还不知道 你这样的杂碎也在同一个州
And I doubt a lying little chickenshit like you was even in the same state.
Goddamn.
God.
左手怎么样,Ace?
How about that left hand, Ace?
左手拔枪快吗?
How about that left-handed draw?
汉伦先生
Mr. Ace Hanlon.
这回大难临头了
The scourge of the sagebrush.
无比的恐惧
The terror of Tucson.
只会吹牛皮的杂碎
A bladder full of hot air.
恭喜
Congratulations.
Hey, hey, hey.
滚开!
Get away! Get away. Stay off of him.
快滚开!
Get off him!
Get away!
爸爸!
Daddy!
把他吊起来!放到椅子上!
String him up! Put him on the chair!
爸爸!
Daddy!
他们叫你到大街上去
They’re calling for you on the street.
你真要去决斗?
Are you really gonna do it?
万一你被杀了呢?
What if you get killed?
那我就不必再回答 你这些愚蠢的问题了
Then I won’t be around to answer any more of your dumb questions.
小姐?
怎么?
-Hey, miss? -What?
你会赢的
You can do it.
小姐,快出来!
Lady, come on out!
快点!
-Come on out! -Go on, go on.
钟响前会有一声滴答声 仔细听着那钟
There’s a click before the strike. Listen to the clock.
Yeah, lady.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你最好赢! 我可在你身上下注了!
You better win. I got money on you.
-开枪你就死定了 -别紧张,小妞儿!
-You shoot, you die. -Easy, muchacho!
今天最后一场决斗!
Last fight of the day!
你们在敲响第一次钟声时开枪
You may fire at the first chime of the clock.
你会死的
You’re gonna die now, girl.
你死定了
You’re dead meat.
你自己都害怕了
Look at you. You’re scared.
你混身都颤抖了
You’re trembling like a leaf.
钟响前会有一声滴答声 仔细听着那钟
There’s a click before the strike. Listen to the clock.
女士胜出!
Lady’s the winner!
-酷弊了!-嘿,快回来!
-Damn! -Hey, come back here.
快抢比赛明天中午重新开始!
Quick firing resumes tomorrow at noon.
我…
I–
-你真棒! -长大了而已
-I think you’re great. -Grow up.
谢谢
Thanks.
“共进晚餐-约翰.赫罗德”
很渴?
Thirsty?
你不必为这个专程跑一趟的
Didn’t need to go to that trouble just for me.
我并非为这个
I didn’t.
昨晚是基德
Last night, the Kid.
今晚又是赫罗德.你可真忙
Tonight, Herod. You’re a busy woman.
这里还有你不感兴趣的男人吗 -有,是你
-Any man here you’re not interested in? -Yeah. You.
你边看我边思索…
You’re looking at me and you’re thinking…
我们似乎没共同点,但我们有
…we have nothing in common, but we do.
我们都是胜者
We’re both winners.
顺利通过第一天,你感受如何
How do you feel after surviving your first day?
-和昨天一样 -不,你双眼放光
-Same as yesterday. -No. Your eyes are shining.
你通过了一次考验,你感到
You passed a test. You feel alive.
我并没你那么倍感兴奋
I guess it doesn’t excite me as much as it does you.
你以为我举♥行♥ 这次比赛是因为有趣吗?
You think I do this contest because it’s fun?
看看这个城镇
Look at this town.
到处是谋财害命的不法之徒
It’s full of people who’d kill you for your bootlaces.
这方法至少能 让我面对我的敌人
At least this way, I get to face my enemies.
这样他们就不能躲在 我背后向我开枪
They can’t sneak up and shoot me in the back.
当然,我总是能赢
And of course, I always win.
或许哪天你的运气会用尽
Maybe one day your luck will run out.
我赢不了那才是运气
I don’t win because I’m lucky.
-你今晚为何来? -你邀请了我
-So why’d you come here tonight? -You invited me.
你完全可以拒绝的
You could have turned me down.
我想看看你是什么样的人
I wanted to see what kind of man you are.
那我是什么样的人?
What kind of man am I?
惹人厌的人
The kind people hate.
我并不想受人欢迎
I’m not trying to be popular.
这个城镇的人,他们需要我
The people in this town, they need me.
我给他们的生活以秩序
I bring a sense of order to their lives.
不是法律,是秩序
Not law, order.
就像在酒吧里把牧师绞死?
Like hanging a preacher in the saloon?
他不是牧师
He’s no preacher.
他是个骗子
He’s a fraud.
如果一个人是杀手,他就是 杀手.这没什么可耻的
If a man is a killer, then that’s what he is. There’s no dishonour.
但绝对不容忍♥那个人跟我说
But don’t let that same man suddenly tell me…
他已不再是杀手了
…that it’s not in his blood anymore.
-这比说谎更恶劣 -他为何让你那么生气?
-That’s worse than a liar. -Why does he upset you so much?
我发觉自己 已不自禁的迷恋上了你
I find myself almost uncontrollably attracted to you.
希望你不介意我的这番话
I hope you don’t mind my saying that.
还以为像 你这样的人会有个女人
I would think a man like you would have a woman.
我和一个漂亮的女人结婚了
I was married to a beautiful woman.
但她不忠
She was unfaithful.
-她现在在哪儿呢? -我跟你说了
-Where is she now? -I told you.
她不忠
She was unfaithful.
你为何到这儿来? 你并不是枪手
Why are you really here? You’re no gunfighter.
我说过,我是为了钱
Like I said, for the money.
我可以给你很多钱
I could give you more money than you could ever spend.
我还是喜欢自己去挣
I wouldn’t feel like I’d earned it.
没错,你会挣到的
Oh, yes, you would.
你杀过人吗?
Did you ever kill anyone?
当然
Sure.
我想你没杀过人
I don’t think you have.
现在的问题就是…
You see, it all comes down to one thing:
你准备走多远?
How far are you prepared to go?
从始至终
All the way.
我父亲是个法官
My father was a judge.
很让你惊奇吧
That surprises you.
他过去让哥哥和我 看着人被绞死…
He used to make my mother and me watch people being hanged…
都是为了我们的成长
…for our improvement.
有一天他说 这世界真是太肮脏了
One day he said there was too much bad in this world.
他就拿了一颗子弹 把它放进枪里…
He took a bullet, put it in his gun…
把枪膛一转…
…spun the chamber…
然后就轮着在 我们每人头上扣上一枪
…and then took it in turns, clicking it at each of us…
直到他那最后一枪…
…until he finally blew the back of his head off…
把自己的脑袋轰掉
…with the final click.
你要明白…
Understand this:
这世上已经没什么 能吓倒我的了
There is nothing on this earth that frightens me now.
-没有 -我得走了
-Nothing. -I have to go.
我不该来的
I shouldn’t have come here.
你是谁?
Who are you?
让我走
Let me go.
我为自己 不庄重的举止向你道歉
I apologise for my undignified behaviour…
但在这里想喝水都很难
…but sometimes it’s hard to get a drink around here.
我跟这赫罗德时还是个孩子
I was only a kid when I hitched up with Herod.
他之所以选中我是因为…
He singled me out because I was…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!