你服了吗? 还能继续的话就蹲着别动
Are you done? Stay down, now, unless you’re still fighting.
好的,我服输
Yes, I give up.
-基德胜出! -我够快吗?
-Kid’s the winner. -Am I fast?
还是瑞典太小了?快告诉我!
Or is Sweden just a very small place? Tell me, now.
-耶! -快来,基德!
Come on, Kid.
我去给你拿点喝的!
I’m gonna get you something to drink.
感觉如何,克特?
How does it feel, Cort?
让你想起过去的辉煌岁月了吗
Does it remind you of the good old days?
你的心脏跳得快吗?
Is your heart beating faster?
是否感到热血沸腾?
Is your pulse racing?
-快去,基德! -好样的,基德!
-Way to go, Kid! -Good shooting, Kid!
精彩吗?
“Good shooting”?
不是瑞典人慢一点的话 他的脑袋早开花了
If the Swede had been any slower, he’d had birds nesting in his hat.
来吧,基德!
Come on, Kid.
子弹是杀不死“斑点马”的
Spotted Horse cannot be killed by a bullet.
看见没有? 我的手臂上中过四枪
See? I’ve taken four bullets in my arm…
左腿中过三枪,右腿中一枪
…three in my left leg, one in my right…
后背两枪
…and two bullets in the back.
一颗从我的嘴穿过去
Another bullet went through my lip.
一颗从我左腿穿过
Another bullet went through my left foot.
还有一颗打进我脑袋里 到现在还没取出来
And another bullet went into my head, today, here, and did not come out yet.
-三颗 -多少?
-No, three. -How many?
三颗,我说了,三颗
Three. Yes, I ask you three, you give me one. Come on, give me more.
Okay, okay.
-你真的要三颗? -对
-Now, you’re sure you want three? -Yes.
时间到了
It’s time.
我不会决斗的
I’m not gonna fight.
你不想决斗?
You don’t wanna fight, huh?
那就走着瞧吧
Well, we’ll see about that.
起来!快点!
Get up! Come on!
别让赫罗德先生等着!
Don’t keep Mr. Herod waiting.
快点,牧师!快走!
Come on, preacher, move it. Get up!
把另一边脸也转过来,牧师!
揍他!
-Turn the other cheek, preacher. -Kick his ass!
他会原谅我们所有人的!
He’s gonna forgive us. He’s gonna forgive us all.
今天就会得出结论的!
And that concludes the lessons for the day.
-我的鼻子! -我很吃惊
-My nose! -I’m shocked.
牧师需要一把枪
Reverend here needs a gun.
很多地方都可以买♥♥到枪
There’s plenty of other places in town to buy a gun.
这里的便宜
Nowhere as cheap.
我不知道有哪个地方 你还觉得够便宜的
I wouldn’t know a place that’s cheap enough for you.
你的嘴越来越“快”了
You know, your mouth gets faster every day.
但可惜你的手却太慢了
Pity your hands are so slow.
我的手不慢
I ain’t got slow hands.
当然慢,把你的手放在柜台上
Sure you do. Put your hand on the counter here.
快点,把你的枪也放到柜台上
Go on. Put your gun hand up on the counter.
看,克特
Look at this, Cort.
这是一双枪手的手 这是一双农夫的手
Here’s a gunfighter’s hand and here’s a farmer’s hand.
我这不是农夫的手
I ain’t got no farmer’s hands.
克特和我都是杀手
You know, Cort and me are killers.
我们是货真价实,而你…
We’re the genuine article. But you–
你没这种料
You’re from different stock.
我朋友需要把枪
My friend here needs a gun.
这把是“飞鹰和平使者”
This here’s the eagle-butt Peacemaker.
象牙枪把,墨西哥徽章
Solid ivory handle. Mexican emblem.
这只生产了三十把
Only 30 of these ever made.
这把是定制的 “雷明顿”新款系列
And this is the customized Remington new model.
44陆军使用
它或许比你的“柯特”更精准
Army .44. It’s probably more accurate than your Colt.
我用镀银枪把代替了木质把手
I had the wooden handles removed and replaced with solid silver.
最辉煌的历史…
Used with great success…
它的主人用它抢劫了30… 不,35家银行
…on 30– No, 35 bank robberies by its late owner.
酷弊了
Boy.
这把是最牛的枪
And this– This is the best help a man can get.
“史密斯-维森”45型
Smith & Wesson Scofield .45.
最基本配置
Just meat and potatoes.
我和杰西都认为 它是世界上最棒的枪
Me and Jesse James think it’s the best handgun in the world.
我还缩短了扳机距离 这就节省了时间
I had the trigger guard removed. It saves drawing time.
喝醉时千万别带着它 否则它会打烂你的脚趾头的
Don’t ever wear it when you’re drunk or you’ll kill your feet.
你最后一次拿枪是什么时候了
When’s the last time you held a gun, Cort?
-你知道的 -没错
-You know when. -Yes.
我推荐这把120块的“柯特” 想试试看吗?
Here. I got offered $120 for this Colt. You wanna try it out?
你有120块吗?
You got $1 20, Cort?
我分文没有
I don’t have any money.
上帝只赐予我所需要的一切
The Lord provides me with everything I need.
那我们是在浪费这孩子的时间 对吗?
We’re just wasting this boy’s time then, aren’t we?
我说过我是一个乐善好施的人
I’ll tell you what. I’ll be a good Samaritan.
这里最便宜的枪是什么?
What’s the cheapest gun you got?
不是指柜台里的枪 我是指商店里最便宜的枪
Not in the case. The cheapest piece of worthless crap in the whole store.
好吧
All right.
-5块钱 -成交!
-Five bucks. -Sold!
你在干什么?
What are you doing there? No.
牧师有上帝站在他这边 他只需要一颗子弹
Preacher here’s got the Lord on his side. He only needs one bullet.
一颗就行
Just one.
否则 他会杀出一条血路逃离城镇的
Otherwise, he might be tempted to shoot his way out of town.
这把枪能直射 否则我也不会卖♥♥了
That gun shoots straight. I wouldn’t sell it if it didn’t.
没什么,基德 我不会拔枪的
It’s okay, Kid. I won’t draw.
你会的.我了解你,克特
Sure you will. I know you, Cort.
当那一刻到来时 你会扣扳机的
When it comes down to it, you’ll pull the trigger.
Yeah! Yeah!
我可在你身上压了赌注 牧师!
I got money on you, preacher!
你完了,你完了
You’re finished. You’re finished. You’re finished, you hear me?
我讨厌你!
I hate you!
且看你如何应付了,牧师
Let’s see how you gonna do now, preacher.
我在你身上压了赌注的
I got money on you!
我压了20块在你身上,伙计!
Got 20 bucks on you, boy!
就像钱存进了银行,吉米!
That’s money in the bank, Jimmy.
牧师,你死定了!
Preacher boy, you’re a dead man!
我把灵魂托付给你,上帝
I commit my soul to thee, O Lord.
请宽恕我的罪过
Forgive me for my sins.
-What the hell–? -Hey!
-他开枪了!-你应该死去的!
He shot me!
他开枪了!
-You supposed to lay down and die. -He shot me!
你说你不会开枪的!
You said you weren’t gonna fight!
-爸爸,你没事吧? -你哪儿受伤了?
-Daddy, are you all right? -Where are you hit?
感觉很自然,对吗? 干净利索?
Felt natural, didn’t it? Nice and smooth?
还以为你不会开枪呢
Thought you weren’t gonna fight, huh?
你很快 但愿我不必和你决斗
You’re pretty fast. Hope I don’t have to fight you.
来这里是你的选择 我别无选择
You have a choice to be here. I don’t.
他逼你这样做的
He made you do it.
但我还是开枪了
I was the only one who pulled the trigger.
这城镇并不需要牧师
Well, this ain’t much of a town for a preacher.
我以前并不是牧师
I wasn’t always a preacher.
克特和我们都是歹徒
Cort was an outlaw, like us.
对吗?
Weren’t you?
其实,他以前是和我一道的
In fact, he used to ride with me.
当然,现在一切都改变了
Of course, that’s all changed now.
他现在是“和平使者”了
He’s a man of peace.
连只苍蝇都不会伤害
Wouldn’t hurt a fly.
把手拿开
Easy.
曾几何时 你都分辨不出我们俩谁是谁
There was a time when you couldn’t tell us apart.
这是真的吗?
Is that true? ls that true?
是的
Yes.
当初真该让你死
I should have let you die.
这是给你的,快拿着
Go on. It’s yours. Go ahead. Take it.
你真香
You smell good.
好的
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
-你在看什么? -一个糟老头儿
-What are you looking at? -A dirty old man.
-和一个小女孩 -我们在谈买♥♥卖♥♥
-And a little girl. -This here is a business discussion.
我在给她一份工作
I’m offering her a job.
把他碰过你的地方洗干净 明白吗?
Just make sure you wash up wherever he touches you. Okay?
总有一天…
One of these days…
我会让你好看的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!