Just running a little errand for me.
-把我也写上 -好样的!
-Add my name to the list. -Attaboy!
是,先生
Yes, sir.
进去!
Get in there!
-好好教训了他一顿 -他一无是处!
-We beat the hell out of him. -Shit, he ain’t nothing.
你好,克特
Hello, Cort.
我一直担心你不能及时赶到 现在还有时间
I was beginning to worry you wouldn’t make it in time. It’s been a while.
听说你在赫莫西传教呢 (赫莫西-墨西哥一城市)
I hear you have a mission down in Hermosillo.
对吗?
Is that right?
你过得很快活吗?
You own a little piece of heaven?
阳光和仙人掌花
Sunshine and cactus flowers…
你和你的那些孤儿在祈求援助
…and you and the orphan children praying for salvation.
正如你所说 我们烧了你的传教房♥
We burned that mission down, sir, just like you said.
所有的努力…
All that work, Cort…
这些年来的辛苦工作…
…those years of hard work…
都毫无缘由被毁于一旦
…destroyed for no reason.
你肯定很生气
It must make you angry.
你过去很快
You used to be fast.
现在还快吗?
Are you still fast?
能告诉我吗?
Don’t I get an answer?
你立誓不再说话了?
Have you taken a vow of silence?
你还那么快吗?
I said, are you still fast?
比你快
Faster than you.
但我已誓绝使用暴♥力♥
But I have renounced violence.
走着瞧吧
We’ll see.
-把他吊起来 -让他到外面去!
-String him up. -Let’s get him outside!
就这里!站到椅子上
No, in here. On the chair.
给你戴个项圈,牧师
We’re gonna adjust your collar, Reverend.
见鬼!把他吊起来,福伊!
Shit, come on. Pull him up, Foy.
我把话说白了
Let me make it clear.
-我要你参加比赛 -不
-I want you in that contest. -No.
考虑一下
Think about it.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
-是,还是否? -下地狱去吧
-Yes or no? -Go to hell.
算上我一个!
Sign me up!
女人不能参加!这有违规则!
No women in quick draw. It’s against the rules!
并没规定女人不准参加
There’s no rule against ladies.
只是女人不能胡乱开枪!
It’s just that women can’t shoot for shit.
没错!
That’s right.
再见了,牧师
Adios, Reverend.
-让他们俩都参赛 -所有枪手都免费喝酒!
-Put them both in the contest. -Free drinks for all fighters!
快走,牧师!
Move it, preacher.
把他所在外面的喷泉边上
Let’s chain him up out by the fountain.
-快回来! -不!
-Come back here! -No!
快回来!
You come here now! Do you hear me?
-听见了吗?-爸爸!
Daddy!
早上好
Hey, good morning.
似乎你昨晚玩得很开心
Seems like you definitely had a good time last night.
要吃早餐吗?
Want some breakfast?
或者来点…
-Or how about a little… -Christ.
我们昨晚吃过的?
…of what we had last night?
昨晚的斗酒是你赢了
Yeah, you certainly won that drinking contest, that’s for sure.
然后 我又再次在纸牌上赢了你
Then again, I sort of won you in poker.
听着…
Look.
我只记得昨晚 你不断的呕吐和醉倒
The last thing I remember was you puking and passing out…
所以,不要再扯这个了 好吗?
…behind the saloon, so let’s not plan the wedding yet.
好的
All right, all right.
这床太硬了 我都不明白你怎么睡
This thing is so hard. I don’t know how you sleep on it.
如果我不睡在上面 就会被人偷走
If I don’t sleep on it, people will steal it.
炸♥药♥
-你今天要向谁挑战? -赫罗德
-So who you gonna challenge today? -Herod.
这想法可不好
Bad idea. Bad idea.
我是唯一能打败他的人 而我却不急于一时
I’m about the only guy who can take him, and I ain’t gonna rush to do that.
为什么?
Well, why not?
因为他是我父亲
Well, hell, he’s my father.
有人向你挑战了吗?
You been challenged to a fight yet?
现在有了,我会让你先拔枪的
You have now. I’ll go get you some time.
这些是我的孩子,他们可不经常去教堂
These are my boys. They don’t get to church much.
爸爸会宰了你的,牧师!
Daddy’s gonna kill you, preacher!
-Get him! Get him! -I hate you!
爸爸!
-Daddy! Daddy! -Daddy!
-睡得好吗?-没你好
-Sleep well? -Not as well as you.
别忘了,牧师 昨晚我可救了你一命
In case you forgot, preacher, I saved your life last night.
不.我认为你是帮倒忙了
No. I think you just stretched it out a bit.
如果你让我死的话 我没准已经上了天堂
I might have gone to heaven if you let me die.
对不起
Sorry.
你没想过抵抗吗?
Don’t you even wanna fight back?
当然想过
Of course I do.
我想杀了他们以惩其所行 但我不会
I’d like to kill them all for what they’ve done. But I won’t.
杀人是罪过
Killing people is wrong.
有些人本就该死
Some people deserve to die.
赫罗德先生 这个星期收入有点少了
Mr. Herod, it was a little lean this week.
威士忌也很紧缺
And the whisky was tight.
赫瑞斯 你的借口真是越来越多了
Horace, your excuses are getting worse every week.
所有的钱都拿出来了,先生
I took everything out of the register, sir. Everything.
-全都在这儿了 -酒保
-That’s all there was. -Barkeep.
There you are.
我向你挑战
I challenge you.
我不跟你决斗
I’m not fighting you.
-你没得选择 -我说了!
-You ain’t got no choice. -I told you!
你来这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
我说,你来这儿干什么?
I said, what are you doing here?
-我来这儿是为了钱 -那你就得遵循比赛规则
-I’m here for the money. -Then you have to play by the rules.
规则上说 你必须接受所有挑战
And the rules say you have to accept every challenge.
你有异议的话 就滚离这个城镇
You got a problem with that, scuttle your butt out of town.
我没有异议
I got no problem.
这位女士与凯利决斗
The lady fights Mr. Kelly.
他们将于今晚7点决斗
And they fight at 7:00 tonight.
-选张牌吧,宝贝 -谢谢
-Pick a card, honey. -Thank you.
他真壮
He’s so hot.
举起来
Hold it up.
正中红心!
Ace of spades.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是干净利落
That’s a neat trick.
我听说你曾打断过 一个小女孩的拇指
I heard you blew a little girl’s thumb off in Reno doing that.
我是你见过最出色的
I am the best you’ll ever see.
所以我才“洗耳恭听”
So I keep hearing.
我们能等到那一天吗?
Shall we find out?
姑娘们!他来了!
Hey, look, girls, there he is.
好的!
All right!
快开始了,基德!
It’s lights out, Kid!
我今晚就在你坟墓上撒尿!
I’m gonna be pissing on your grave tonight.
你完蛋了!
You’re through.
安静!
Quiet! Quiet!
-基德的赔率是多少? -一赔三,先生
What’s the odds on the Kid?
先生们,请记住…
Gentlemen, please remember…
第一声钟声敲响之前…
…you must not draw…
你们都不准先拔枪
…until that clock makes the first chime of the hour.
钟声敲响后,你们才可以开枪
Once that happens, you may fire at your convenience.
万一有人过于“兴奋” 提早开枪呢?
Whoa, now. What if somebody gets too excited and starts shooting early?
耶!
Yeah.
如果有人作弊 他就被“淘汰出局”
If he cheats, he’ll be eliminated from the contest.
谁在拔枪后仍站着的…
Whoever is standing after the draw…
就是胜者
…is the winner.
如果两人都还站着 就继续开枪
If both men are still standing, you must continue firing.
都听明白了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
先生们,这条街是你们的了
Gentlemen, the street is yours.
我只会把你打伤,基德
I’ll only wound you, Kid.
你真是仁慈
You’re a kind man.
我真够快的!
Damn, am I fast.
都看见我有多快了吗? 好样的!
Did you even see me, I was so damn fast?
嘿,瑞典冠军
Hey, there, Mr. Swedish Champion.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!