当你不再了解你的人♥民♥,妈妈
When you no longer understand your people, mummy
也许是时候交棒给下一代了
maybe it is time to hand it over to the next generation.
哦,别荒唐了
Oh, don’t be ridiculous.
记得你发的誓言吗?
Remember the vow you took?
我宣布:我的一生,不管是长是短
I declare that my whole life, whether it be long or short,
都要致力于为你们服务
shall be devoted to your service.
你的一辈子呀
Your whole life.
这是对上帝的承诺,以及你的人♥民♥
That is a commitment to God as well as your people.
要是我的行为正在危害王冠呢?
What if my actions are damaging the Crown?
危害?
Damaging it?
你是这个制度最大的资产
You’re the greatest asset this institution has,
是该制度有史以来最伟大的之一
one of the greatest it has ever had.
不。你走了问题就会来。
No. The problem will come when you leave,
不过你现在一定不能想这个,今天不行。
but you mustn’t think about that now, certainly not today.
噢,妈妈
Oh, Mummy.
你必须展现刚强,重新表现你的权威。
You must show your strength, reassert your authority.
你坐在欧洲最有权势的王座上
You sit on the most powerful throne in Europe,
是一脉相承从未间断的首领,可以追溯超过千年。
head of an unbroken line that goes back more than a thousand years.
你以为你的前任中有人会放下一切…
Do you think any of your predecessors would have dropped everything
回到伦敦…
and gone to London
就因为一群歇斯底里拿着蜡烛的人,哀悼时需要帮助?
because a bunch of hysterics carrying candles needed help with their grief?
说到那个…笨笨的布莱尔先生
As for that silly Mr Blair
柴郡猫一样的笑容…
Cheshire cat grin…
詹维伦先生来电找您,先生
Mr Janvrin on the phone for you, sir.
怎么?
Yes?
什么?我听不见!
What? I can’t hear!
这是疯了
Well, that’s madness!
这一切。真是太疯狂了!
The whole thing. Bloody madness!
我刚被告知…
I’ve just been told…
您已决定,我们要听从首相的意见
you’ve decided we’re to follow the Prime Minister’s advice.
我只想说我…
I just want to say I…
钦佩…
admire…
我觉得这是正确的决定
I think it’s the right decision.
让我们希望我们没耽误太久
Let’s hope we haven’t left it too late.
这些是温莎家族的历史性镜头
‘These are historic shots of the Windsors.
显然女王已经改变她的心意
‘Apparently the Queen has had a change of her heart.
她正在明确地回应…
‘She’s clearly responding to the need
王室家庭被莫名卷入的这种需求
‘to feel that the royal family is somehow engaged.
这些鲜花被带到巴尔莫勒尔堡大门
‘These flowers have been brought to the gate of Balmoral
这样她能够看到些象征,显示出伦敦这里的样子
‘so she can see some token of what’s been expressed down here in London.’
炸鱼条,要吃吗?
Fish fingers. Do you want any?
我就来
I’ll be right there.
谢天谢地
Thank God for that!
恐怕有点糊了
I’m afraid they’re a bit burnt.
来自CNN国际,这里是世界新闻
‘From CNN International, this is World News
拉莉莎·瓦西里娃在播报中心报导
‘with Ralitsa Vassileva from CNN Center.’
伊丽莎白女王将于周五发表电视演说
Queen Elizabeth will deliver a televised address, Friday.
王室家庭一直被指责…
The royal family has been accused
对戴安娜王妃之死没有表现出足够的悔恨
of not showing enough remors over the Princess’s death.
孩子们呢?他们已经走了吗?
Where are the boys? Have they already left?
对
Yes.
他们吃完早餐就和查尔斯回伦敦了
They left for London after breakfast with Charles.
这么做不对,你知道的
It’s not right, you know.
没错,但更多的讨论也不再有帮助。
No, but further discussion is no longer helpful either.
我想这确实也给了侍从们时间去给孩子们另找一头公鹿
I suppose it does give the gillies time to find another stag for the boys,
原来那头被射杀了
now theirs has been shot.
什么?
What?
你没听说吗?
Haven’t you heard?
它逛到附近的一块领地
He wandered over to a neighbouring estate,
其中一位商业客人打中了它
where one of the commercial guests got him.
噢
Oh.
真的?
Really?
哪个领地?
Which estate?
这是你的资料盒
Here’s your box.
有一些重要的政策资料
There’s some policy unit stuff that’s important.
你看了报纸吗?
Have you seen the papers?
没有,我想今天得略过它们
No. I thought I’d skip them today.
– 我当然看了 – 不错吧?
– Of course I’ve seen them. – Not bad, eh?
“陛下,请您回伦敦。”
“Your Majesty, come down to London.”
“谁说的?”
“Who says so?”
“托尼·布莱尔”
“Tony Blair.”
国父先生
Mr Father of the Nation.
夫人
Ma’am?
早安,夫人
Good morning, ma’am.
早安
Good morning.
您是来找阁下的吗?
Is it his lordship you came to see?
哦,不不,请不要打扰他
No, please don’t disturb him.
不。我是为别的事来的,希望你不介意
No. I came on another matter. I hope you don’t mind.
它在这里
There he is.
它真美,对吧?
He’s a beauty, isn’t he?
鹿中至尊,夫人
An imperial, ma’am.
14个叉点
Fourteen-pointer.
它受了伤
He was wounded.
没错
Yes.
我们让客人非常接近,让他完美瞄准
We got our guests in very close, had him lined up perfect…
不过还是…
…and still…
是一位投资银行家,夫人,来自伦敦。
An investment banker, ma’am, from London.
恐怕猎手们追了几英里,才了结了它。
I’m afraid the stalkers had to follow him for miles to finish him off.
希望它没有受太多苦
Let’s hope he didn’t suffer too much.
请转达我对你们客人的恭喜。
Please pass my congratulations to your guest.
我会的,夫人
I will, ma’am.
上帝保佑您,夫人
God bless you, ma’am.
谢谢你
Thank you.
陛下?
Ma’am…
什么事,罗宾?
Yes, Robin?
我已完成了您电视演讲的初稿
I’ve done a draft of your television address.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有别的事吗?
Was there anything else?
没了,夫人。15分钟后着陆
No, ma’am. Landing in 15 minutes.
我拿到女王的讲稿
I’ve got the Queen’s speech.
要给托尼一份吗?
Shall I give Tony a copy?
不用,让我先看一看
No, let me look at it first.
他在隔壁
He’s next door.
还有愤怒,正如早先有人说的
‘… and the anger, as somebody said earlier,
也许只是因为人们的悲伤需要…
‘perhaps was just that people grieving need to
把他们的愤怒指向某人
target their anger at somebody,
而王室礼节可能挡了路
‘and royal protocol might have being got in the way,
但王室礼节今天全部被扫到一边了。
‘but royal protocol is being swept aside en masse today.’
回来吧,戴安娜
(Woman) Come back, Diana!
…很严重。
(Man) ‘… very serious,
呃,女王陛下和公爵
‘Her Majesty and the Duke.
通常他们抵达这里是一个欢乐的场合
‘Normally, it is a happy occasion when they arrive here,
而且通常他们出来,
‘and normally, when they’re out the front,
是在王室阅兵式,欧洲胜利日或对日战争胜利日这种日子。
‘on days like Trooping the Colour, VE Day or VJ Day.
这是一个悲剧场合
‘This is a tragic occasion.’
她正从车上下来
‘…she is getting out of the car ‘
她似乎打算和群众交谈
look she’s going to talk to people.
这极其不寻常
‘lt’s extremely unusual.
这…这几乎是史无前例的。
This is almost unprecedented.
我…我想,也许上一次女王和她的人♥民♥在一起
‘I..I think, perhaps the last time the Queen was among her people
出了王宫,是欧洲战争结束那一天
‘outside the palace was the day the war in Europe ended.’
这真的好像是…
‘lt’s really as if the…
公众和王室家庭、君主制度,这周吵了点架
‘the public and the royal family, the monarchy, have had a bit of a quarrel this week
现在一定程度上已经和好
‘and now it’s being healed in some measure.’
就像家人口角
‘Like a family spat
– 哦,我想是的 – 不像是他们为了承认戴安娜而发生的口角
– Oh, I guess so. – not unlike the spats they could acknowledged with Diana.
我的意思是珍妮很正确,不管…
‘I mean Jenny is quite right to say that whatever the
女王和王妃间的职业性的起起伏伏…
‘professional ups and downs between the Queen and the Princess… ‘
他们送来一份女王的讲稿
They sent a copy of the Queen’s speech.
你也许想先清扫一遍措辞
You might want to scrape the frost off it first.