我们走吧 快点 去哪?
Just out of here. Why?
只是…离开这里 为什么?
We can’t stay here tonight. Yes, we can. Open the door!
我们今晚不能住这儿 可以的 把门打开!
Did you hear what I said? Let’s go. Open the door!
你听到我的话了吗? 快走 开门!
Hey, did you hear what I said? Stop it.
嗨 没听见我说什么了吗? 停下来!
Stop it.
别吵!
Come on.
走啊
Come on.
快走啊
Wayne!
韦恩!
Wayne!
韦恩!
Wayne!
韦恩!
Get up. Stand up. Come on.
起来 站起来
Where are we going?
我们去哪?
Dad, where are we going? I don’t know.
爸 我们去哪里? 我不知道
It’s not a time machine.
这不是时光机
Dad.

It’s not a time machine.
这不是时光机
The guy said it was a time machine.
那个说它是时光机的家伙
It’s not a time machine. He was wrong.
这不是时光机 他错了
What guy? The guy. He was at the park.
哪个家伙? 在公园里的那人
He said it was a time machine.
他说这是时光机
Yes, it is.
没错 这是时光机
No, it’s not.
不 不是
It is. No, it’s not.
是的 不是
All we gotta do is push this black button right here.
我们只需要按一下 这里的这个黑色按钮
Wanna push it?
想按吗?
Okay.
好吧
Come on.
过来吧
Come on, man.
来吧 小伙子
Right here.
按这里
Wait a minute. Where you wanna go?
等一下 你想去哪里?
I don’t know. Some place from before.
我不知道 远古的什么地方
You gotta close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
You close your eyes. I wanna see.
你闭上眼睛 我还想看呢
All right, come on. We’ll push it together.
好吧 我们一起来按
You gotta close your eyes. Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛 快闭上眼睛
It takes a few seconds.
几秒钟就好
Oh, my goodness.
哦 天啊
Open, open, open!
睁开 睁开 快睁开眼睛!
What is it? Dinosaurs.
是什么啊? 恐龙!
Where? You don’t see all these dinosaurs?
在哪里? 你看不到这些恐龙吗?
Look around. Look at all these dinosaurs.
看看四周 看看这些恐龙
Can you see them? Yeah.
你看到了没? 看到了
Wait. Come on, come on.
快点 快点 快点!
Wait, watch out. What is it?
等一下 当心! 怎么了?
Don’t step in the fire. We’re cavemen.
别把火踩灭了 我们是山顶洞人
We need this fire, because there’s no electricity…
我们需要这些火种取暖 因为我们没有电
and it’s cold out here, okay?
这里又很冷 知道吗 …
Watch out! Whoa! Oh, my good…A T. Rex.
当心 当心 哦 天啊 霸王龙!
Get your stuff. Get your stuff. Get it.
快收拾好东西 收拾好东西 快点
We gotta find someplace safe. Like what?
我们得找个安全的地方 比如呢?
We need a cave.
找个山洞
A cave?
山洞?
We gotta find a cave. Come on. Okay.
我们需要找个山洞 快点 好吧
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Watch your back! Look out.
小心背后! 当心
Here it is. Here’s a cave. Come on.
这有个山洞 快过来
Right here, right here. Go, go, go.
就在这 就在这 快进去 快点
Go ahead. Get in.
进去 快进去
Hurry, hurry, hurry.
快点
Are we safe? Yeah, I think so.
我们安全了吗? 是的 我想是的
Hey.

How you doing, Jay? I’m doing good.
你好吗? 我很好
How are you getting along?
你怎么样?
Good. I’m good. You doing good?
很好 我很好 你过的还好?
How you doing? I’m doing great.
你怎么样? 我很好
Where you going?
你这是去哪儿?
L…Sacramento.
萨克拉门托[加州首府]
Because I’m trying to move a couple guys from…
我正想办法把几个人…
They’re at PacBell, and I’m trying to bring them over…
几个”太平洋贝尔”的人… 把他们弄过来…
Get them over to us.
成为我们的客户
So they got me going out there golfing.
我得过去和他们打高尔夫
Awesome.
不赖啊
Hey, let them win a round.
把他们争取过来
Deborah, someone’s asking for you.
黛布拉 有人找你
Where? He’s outside. Please come with me.
在哪里? 他在外面 请跟我来
Hi.

Can I ask you a question? Sure.
能问您点事吗? 当然
We need a room.
我们需要个住的地方
Just until I can fix this and sell it.
直到我把这个修好并卖掉
There’s just some glass work. Let me stop you right there.
只是修理些镜片 先生 先停一下
I wish I could help you…
我很希望能帮你 但是…
This is my son, Christopher.
这是我儿子 克里斯托弗
He’s 5 years old. Hi, baby.
他5岁 你好 孩子
We need some place to stay. Okay, and I would love to help you…
我们需要一个住的地方 好的 我很想帮助你们
but we don’t take men here. It’s only women and children.
但我们不收留男士 只收留妇女儿童 …
He can stay here, but you have to find someplace else to go.
他待在这里可以 但是你得另找住处
We gotta stay together.
我们不能分开
We got…We’re…
我们…我们…
Okay, listen.
好的 听着…
You gotta have some place…
你们一定有什么地方…
Try Glide Memorial. The building books up at 5.
你试试格莱德纪念教会收容所 那儿5点关门
So you hurry up. There’s a line.
你得快点去 很多人排队
And where is it? Come on. Ellis and Jones.
在哪里? 我们走 艾莉斯和琼斯街交口
Hey, everybody.
嘿 大家听好
We have four spots left, and that’s all.
只剩下4个位子了 只有4个了
Man. Hey, come on, man.
嘿 老兄 别这样 别这样
Come on. Come on, what?
别这样 别哪样?
Hey, that’s my spot. Back off.
那是我的位子 滚开
Come on, don’t do this to me. Don’t…
别这样 别 一边儿去
Dad!
老爸!
Stop it! Break it up! Break it up!
住手 把他们拉开
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手!
Get out of the line, both of you. Both of you.
走 你们两个都走
I was here first. They told me that we had to be on time.
我先来的 是我先来的 他们告诉我要准时来
I got here on time. I was in line.
我是准时来的 就在队里排着
I came from work, I got my son.
我下了班 接了我儿子
I was here on time. We were here on time!
我是准时到这的! 我们准时到的!
He sliced in front of him in line.
他趁他不注意插队的
Who did? He did.
谁? 他
Come on, come on, Rodney. Come on. Let’s go. Get out of line.
走吧 走吧 罗尼 走吧 别排队了
That’s it. No more.
就这样了 没位子了
What’s your favorite color? Green.
你最喜欢什么颜色? 绿色
Green?
绿色?
What do you like that’s green? Trees.
喜欢什么绿色的东西? 树木
Trees. What else?
树木 还有呢?
Holly.
冬青树
Holly. What’s holly? The Christmas stuff.
冬青树? 什么冬青树? 圣诞节装饰用的
Christmas stuff.
啊 圣诞装饰
What’s that?
怎么了?
I guess they want us to go to sleep.
大概我们该睡觉了
Here you go. We gotta make sure Captain America’s warm in there.
好了 我们不能叫”美国英雄”冻着
Can you breathe?
他能呼吸吗?
You’re good? Yeah.
他还好吧? 是的
I gotta go work on the scanner… Don’t go.
好了 我得去修扫描仪… 别走
No, no, no. I’m gonna be right outside the door.
我不走 不走 我就在门口
All right? I’m just gonna be right there.
好吗? 我就在外面
I’ll leave the door open a little bit.
把门开着一点
And I’ll be able to hear you if you call me.
这样你叫我 我就能听到
I wanna go home.
我想回家
But that’s why I gotta work on the scanner.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!