那去哪里?
Probably stay at a hotel. A hotel?
去旅馆 旅馆?
Just for the night.
就今天一晚上
We can go back to the cave if you like.
你要是愿意的话 我们可以回那个山洞去住
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Ever? I hope not.
永远不回去了? 希望不会
Why not?
为什么不?
Well, because some things are fun the first time you do them
因为有些事情第一次做兴致昂然
and then not so much the next.
之后再重复就索然无趣了
Like the bus? Yeah, like the bus.
就象坐公车一样? 对 就像坐公车
I’m sorry, I shouldn’t laugh, should I?
对不起 我不该笑的 对吗?
Sometimes when we’re moving at night…
有时我们穿梭与夜色下…
we pass houses with lights and people.
在人与房屋之间穿行 …
Sometimes you can hear them laugh.
有时你能听见他们的笑声
The next day, after work…
第二天 下班后
we just went to the beach.
我们去了海边 …
Far away from anything.
远离一切
Everything.
远离所有尘嚣
Just Christopher and me.
只有克里斯托弗和我两个人
Did you see me? Yeah.
看到我了吗? 看到了
Far away from buses and noise…
远离公车 噪音…
and a constant disappointment in my ten gallon head…
而我”无敌大头”里充斥不断的失望 …
and myself.
远离自我 …
Chris, thank you very much. Well, thank you, Dean.
谢谢你 克里斯 谢谢 迪安
Take care. You made all the right moves.
保重 你的选择很明智
Thanks, Chris.
谢谢 克里斯
Because when I was young…
我小时候
and I’d get an A on a history test or whatever…
历史还是什么考了个甲 …
I’d get this good feeling about all the things that I could be.
当时我有种能成为任何栋梁之才的感觉 …
And then I never became any of them.
但结果却什么也没成
Hey, Chris. Hey.
嗨 克里斯 嗨
How you doing, Jay? I’m doing fine.
杰 你好吗? 我很好
Rumor has it you signed 31 accounts for us from Pacific Bell.
有传闻说你从”太平洋贝尔”那儿签了31个客户过来
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
Met some guys at a ball game, got some cards. I’ve been working.
我在球场上认识了些人 拿了名片 正在争取他们
I guess.
我想也是
So one more day.
我说…再一天就结业了
Getting nervous?
紧张吗?
No, I’m okay. Yeah?
还好 是吗
Listen, whatever happens…
听着 无论结果如何
you’ve done a fantastic job, Chris.
你的实习非常出色 克里斯 …
I mean that.
这是我的真心话
Take care of yourself.
保重
Yes, Mr. Johnson. Chris Gardner, Dean Witter.
约翰森先生 克里斯·迦纳 迪安·维特公司的
Yes, sir. Just calling to thank you very much…
我是特意打电话来感谢
for your support at last month’s seminar.
您上回研讨会上对我的支持 …
Yes, sir. Absolutely.
是的 先生 当然了
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
No, sir, that’s it.
没有了 就这些
Thank you very much. Bye bye.
非常感谢 再见
Chris. Come.
克里斯 来
Hi, Chris. Mr. Frohm, good to see you.
嗨 克里斯 弗雷姆先生 见到您很高兴
Nice shirt. Thank you, sir.
衬衫很漂亮 谢谢
Chris. Hey, Jay.
克里斯 你好 杰
Chris. Chris, sit down, please.
克里斯 克里斯 请坐
I thought I’d wear a shirt today.
我觉得…今天应该穿衬衫来…
You know, being the last day and all.
最后一天了
Well, thank you. Thank you. We appreciate that.
谢谢 很感谢
But…
但是…
wear one tomorrow though, okay?
明天接着穿 好吗? …
Because tomorrow’s going to be your first day…
因为明天将是你的第一天…
if you’d like to work here as a broker.
如果你想在这里做经纪人的话 …
Would you like that, Chris?
你愿意吗 克里斯?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Good. We couldn’t be happier.
好极了 我们太高兴了
So welcome.
那么…欢迎你
Was it as easy as it looked? No, sir. No, sir, it wasrt.
并不象看上去的那么容易吧? 当然不是 先生
Good luck, Chris. Thank you. Thank you.
祝你好运 克里斯 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, Chris.
哦 克里斯
I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
Thank you.
谢谢
This part of my life…
我人生的这部分
this little part…
这个小阶段 …
is called “Happiness. ”
叫做”幸福” …
Christopher. Christopher. Come here.
克里斯托弗 过来
So how many…
那…一共有…
planets are there?
一共有多少行星? …
Seven. Seven?
7颗 7颗?
Nine.
9颗
Who’s the king of the jungle?
丛林之王是谁?
Gorilla. The gorilla?
猩猩 猩猩?
The gorilla?
猩猩?
No. Lion.
不对 是狮子
Oh, yeah. Lion, lion, lion.
对啊 是狮子 狮子 狮子
Hey, Dad, listen to this. Knock, knock.
嘿 爸 听这个 叩! 叩!
Who’s there? Shelby.
谁啊? 谢尔碧
Shelby who?
哪个谢尔碧?
Shelby coming around the mountain When she comes
当她来的时候谢尔碧正从山里走来
Knock knock. Who’s there?
叩! 叩! 谁啊?
Nobody. Nobody who?
没人 谁是没人?
Nobody who?
谁是没人?
Now, that’s funny. I like that one.
哦 哈哈 好笑 这个我喜欢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!