所以我才更得修好扫描仪啊
All right?
好吗?
I’m gonna go out there.
我就在外面
I’m gonna leave the door open. I’ll be right up the stairs.
把门敞开点 我就在楼梯那儿
I’ll be able to hear you if you call me.
要是你叫我 我肯定能听到的
All right? All right.
好吗? 好的
You gotta trust me, okay?
你要相信我 好吗?
You gotta trust me.
你得相信我
I trust you. I trust you.
我相信你 我相信你
I trust you.
我相信你
I can’t hear you. I trust you. I trust you.
我听不到啊 我相信你
Give me a kiss.
亲亲
I’ll just be a little while, okay? All right.
我一会就回来 好吗? 好的
I’ll be right here. Okay.
我就在这儿 知道
Can you still hear me? Yeah.
听得到我吗? 听得到
Can you hear me? Yeah.
能听到我吗? 能
Do you trust me? Yeah.
你相信我吗? 相信
Yeah. Like that?
好的 像这样?
Yeah, put that… Then you go like that.
对 放进… 然后…
Is that okay? I don’t know. What do you think?
这样行吗? 我不知道 你觉得怎么样?
Good.
那好
Let’s go. Get your stuff.
我们走吧 把你的东西拿上
Hey, why don’t you leave it? We can’t.
为什么不把它放在这儿? 不行
We’re gonna have a different room later.
我们今晚住别的房间
Go.
走吧
Hey, Chris.
嘿 克里斯
Hey, good morning, Mr. Frakesh. What’s up?
嗨 早上好 弗雷克斯先生 这是怎么了?
Work trip.
出公差
Your wife, Martha, works at PacBell also, correct?
你太太也在”太平洋贝尔”工作吧?
Yes, she does. And you guys are both…
是的 你们两个…
Iooking to retire at the same time?
你们两个想同时退休吧? …
We’d like to retire and maintain our lifestyle…
我们希望退休后不要因为过重的税务
without paying a lot of taxes.
而改变现有的生活方式 …
So basically, you want nobody’s hands in your pockets but your own?
也就是说 除了你自己 不想让别人的手伸进你口袋
Are you familiar with tax free municipal…
听过免税国债券…
I learned to finish my work quickly.
我学会了尽快完成工作
I had to finish quickly.
我不得不快点…
To get in line at Glide by 5.
好在5点钟赶去格莱德排队
Come on.
快点
Come on.
快点
Hold that bus! Hold the bus!
等等 等我们一下
My Captain America!
我的”美国英雄”
Dad! Dad! Dad!
爸 等一下
Stop it! Shut up! Shut up!
住嘴 住嘴
Why don’t you let the lady in? Hey, back up.
为什么不让女士先上? 走开
Hey, man, that’s not cool.
老兄 这样可不对
Back up! Back up!
滚开 退后 一边儿去!
Come on.
来吧
Dad, we need to get it!
老爸 我们得捡回”美国英雄”…
The important thing about that freedom train…
重要的是自由列车之行
is it’ got to climb mountains.
就如同翻山越岭 …
We all have to deal with mountains.
我们都得面对险山砾石
You know, mountains that go way up high.
山 有险峻
And mountains that go deep and low.
也有低谷
Yes.
没错
We know what those mountains are, here at Glide.
我们知道生活中的那些险峻是什么 在这 在格莱德
We sing about them.
我们用歌声来歌唱他们
Lord, don’t move that mountain
上帝 别让险峻离开
Give me strength to climb it
赐予吾翻越攀登之力
Please don’t move That stumbling block
请别挪开吾足下之绊脚石
But lead me, Lord, around it
指引吾前进的方向
My burdens, they get so heavy
重担虽负于肩
Seems hard to bear
痛苦难以忍受
But I won’t give up No, no
吾不会也不曾放弃
Because you promised me
只因吾等之间的承诺
You’d meet me at the altar of prayer
那日二人在祭坛相遇
Lord don’t move that mountain
上帝 别让险峻离开
Please don’t move that mountain
请别让险峻离开
But give me strength to climb it
但请赐予吾翻越攀登之力
Whers your test?
考试是什么时候?
Tomorrow.
明天
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Of course.
当然了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
Hey. How you doing? Hey.
嘿 嘿 你好
So did you finish the whole thing, or you have to go somewhere…
你都答完了吗? 还是要去什么地方?
I have to go somewhere.
我赶着去个地方
But I finished the whole thing too. Oh, good.
但是我也都答完了 不错啊
You? Yeah.
你呢? 我也都答完了
How’d you feel about the graphs? Easy.
那些图表题你感觉怎么样? 太容易了
I struggled with the essay question on the back. What did you write?
试卷背后那道论述题难住我了 你怎么答的?
Essay question? Yeah, on the back.
论述题? 是啊 在背面
Hey, Chris.
嗨 克里斯
Hey. Jeff, right? 49ers game.
嗨 杰夫 对吗? 49人队那场比赛见过?
Yeah, you were gonna give me a call?
没错 什么时候给我打电话?
I never actually got your number.
我一直都没有你电话
Here’s my number. Call me, okay?
这是我的电话 给我打电话 好吗?
Yes, sir. Absolutely. Thank you very much.
好的 当然了 谢谢
Chris, you got five bucks? I left my wallet upstairs.
克里斯 有5块钱吗? 我把钱包落在楼上了
Let me run up and grab that for you, Mr. Frohm.
我现在到楼上帮您拿下来 弗雷姆先生
No, I gotta be at CAL Bank at 4, and I’m late.
不了 我得在4点前赶去加州银行 我要晚了
I’ll pay you back, honest. Five is good?
我会还你的 真的 5块钱够吗?
Five is lovely. Thank you. Thank you.
足够了 谢谢
That’s it. That’s the room quota.
好了 就这么些床位配额
There’s no more space. You gotta head out.
再没有多余的位子了 到别处去找吧
That’s it for today. Come back tomorrow.
今天没有位子了 明天再来吧
All the rooms are full. It’s completely full.
没有床位了 全满了…
That’s it. Just keep heading out. Come back tomorrow.
就这样 保持秩序 明天再来吧
You like it?
好吃吗?
Twenty. One, two, three, four.
20 21 22 23 24
Now, here’s your bulb, and there’s your ferrite core inductor.
这是你要的灯泡 还有圈型适配器
How much? Eight dollars.
多少钱? 8块
What’s that? It’s to repair the light.
那是什么? 修灯用的
Can I see it?
我看看行吗?
Yeah, sure. Just don’t break it.
好的 别弄坏了…
Unless you wanna sleep in a room with me for the rest of your life.
除非你下半辈子都想和我挤一个房间
I don’t mind.
我不介意
Yeah, you will.
你会的
Why don’t you get some sleep, okay?
好好睡一觉 好吗?
Okay.
好的
Warm enough? Yeah.
够暖和吗? 是的
All right.
好的
Did Mom leave because of me?
是因为我妈妈才离开的吗?
What? Did Mom leave because of me?
什么? 妈妈是因为我才走的吗?
Don’t…Don’t even think something like that.
别…千万别这么想!
Mom left because of Mom.
妈妈走了是因为她自己的原因
And you didn’t have anything to do with that, okay?
和你没关系 知道了吗?
Okay.
知道了
You’re a good papa.
你是个好爸爸
All right, go to sleep.
好了 睡觉吧
I love you. I love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
So far, so good, Chris.
还不错啊 克里斯
It works. Thank you very much.
工作了 太谢谢你了
Two hundred and fifty dollars. Four more weeks of oxygen.
250美元 4周的生活开支
One hundred, 20, 40, 60, 80, 200.
120 140 160 180 200
Twenty, 30, 40, 50.
220 230 240 250
Anything else? No, sir.
还需要别的吗? 不了 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
多谢 多谢
You ready? Yep.
好了吗? 嗯
Are we going to the church place? No.
我们是要去教堂那儿排队吗? 不是
Where are we going, then?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!