但你没有良心和头脑,钱就是你仅有的东西,你会需要钱的
But with no heart and no brains, it’s all you’ve got. You’ll need it.
你这偷鸡摸狗的…
Why, you sneaking, stooling–
汤米,噢,汤米
Tommy. Tommy. Oh, Tommy.
迈克尔,你为何打他?
Oh, Michael, why did you hit him?
我也许下星期要离开此城
I may leave town next week.
你不在乎,是不是?
You don’t care, do you?
你知道的…
You know…
我第一次见到你时…
…when I first met you…
我就觉得你只是想玩玩,仅此而已
…I sort of figured you was on the make, not much.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
此外,我还觉得你有些不同
And besides that, uh, I figured you was sort of different too.
就是跟我以前约过的那些女孩不同
That is, uh, different from the kind of girls I was used to.
我不会对此长篇大论,对我来说,答案只有是或不是
Oh, I don’t go for these long-winded things, but with me it was always yes or no.
而我永远无法弄懂你
And I could never figure you out.
你现在懂我了吗?
Now can you?
不懂
No.
我觉得我跟你不是同一类人
And I guess I ain’t your kind.
-我们最好叫它两相抵消-别那样,汤米
– I think we’d better call it quits. – Oh, don’t be like that, Tommy.
我当然“吃定你了”,就像你说的
Of course I “go for you,” as you say.
也许陷得太深了
Maybe too much.
你知道…
You know, uh…
我所有的朋友,都觉得我跟他们不同
…all my friends, uh, think that things are different between us than they are.
-是吗?-嗯哼
– Yes? – Mm-hm.
他们自认为很了解我,觉得我不会去谈婚论嫁
They figure they know me pretty well and they don’t think I’d go for a merry-go-round.
你觉得我会和你谈婚论嫁吗?
Do you think I’m giving you a merry-go-round?
-不会,我…-那么…
– Well, no, I– – Well, then…
你是想做些特别的事去取悦你的男朋友们?
…do you want things to be different to please your boy friends?
不,但一个人能坚持单身多久呢?
No, but how long can a guy hold out?
-我会疯掉的-你要去哪里?
– I’d go screwy. – Where are you going?
我头都大了
I’m gonna blow.
汤米,你真是个被宠坏的孩子
You’re a spoiled boy, Tommy.
你想要一些东西,但得到后又觉得不满足
You want things and you’re not content until you get them.
或者我也被宠坏了,也许我也是这种感觉
Well, maybe I’m spoiled too. Maybe I feel that way too.
但你不准从我身边跑开,过来
But you’re not running away from me. Come here.
如果你知道这是何意,那就待在此地
Now, you stay put if you know what that means.
噢,我害羞的男孩
Oh, my bashful boy.
你很特别,汤米
You are different, Tommy.
非常特别
Very different.
我发现不只是态度和外在行为的特别
And I’ve discovered it isn’t only a difference in manner and outward appearances.
还有内心本质的特别
It’s a difference in basic character.
我认识的男人…
The men I know…
我认识许许多多的男人…
…and I’ve known dozens of them…
他们是那么好心,那么优雅,那么体贴
…oh, they’re so nice, so polished, so considerate.
大部分女人都喜欢那类人
Most women like that type.
我想她们害怕相反的另一类
I guess they’re afraid of the other kind.
我觉得自己也是这样
I thought I was too.
但你太强势了
But you’re so strong.
你不会给予,只会索取
You don’t give, you take.
噢,汤米,我可以爱你至死
Oh, Tommy, I could love you to death.
噢,真扫兴
Oh, nuts.
汤姆在吗?
Is Tom here?
汤姆,纳尔斯…纳尔斯死了
Tom, Nails– Nails is dead.
-谁杀了他?-没人,是他的马
– Who killed him? – Nobody. His horse.
他在公园里骑马时摔倒,被踢破了头
He was thrown off in the park, kicked in the head.
(黑帮自掘坟墓)
(纳尔斯·内森的葬礼迫使交通瘫痪
仅花饰就价值七万五千美元)
(人群在街道排成一排
见证著名黑帮分子经过)
害死纳尔斯的那匹马在你这里?
You got that horse that killed Nails Nathan?
你是说拉杰?
You mean, Rajah?
它是头坏畜生,很可怕
He bad animal. Terrible, terrible.
对,它值多少钱?
Yeah. What’s he worth?
顽劣的马,我告诉内森先生别骑它
Spirited horse. I told Mr. Nathan not to ride him.
它值多少钱?
What’s he worth?
一千美元可以买♥♥下它,你瞧…
Well, he could be bought for a thousand dollars. You see, he’s–
-别说了,给你钱-它在哪里?
– Never mind. Here. – Where’s he at?
三号♥马厩
Stall number three.
待在这里别动
Stay where you are.
(拉杰)
(黑帮团体火拼)
(纳尔斯·内森之死
使帕蒂·赖安帮派实力虚弱)
(斯基姆·伯恩斯帮派制♥造♥麻烦)
(帕特里克·赖安的酒吧)
现在我们没机会了
Right now, we ain’t got a chance.
纳尔斯死后,他的手下们都跑了,敌方的人力是我们的十倍
Since Nails is gone, his mob has scattered. They’re 10 to one against us.
看看这个垃圾堆
Look at this dump.
两天向我们扔了四个炸♥弹♥,酿酒厂也着火了
Four pineapples tossed at us in two days. And the brewery set afire.
他们想把我们赶跑
I’m telling you, they got us on the run.
-我可不会跑,我不是胆小鬼-谁说你是胆小鬼?
– Not me. I ain’t running. I ain’t yellow. – Who said you was?
我说的不是落荒而逃
I ain’t talking about that.
我正需要你们
I’m going to need you.
你们躺进坟墓可对我没好处
And you won’t be no good to me when you’re in the cemetery.
我需要几天的时间把伙计们聚集起来
I’ve gotta have a couple of days to get the boys lined up again.
在此期间,你们最好躲起来,除了我谁也找不到你们
While I’m doing that, you’re going to be where nobody knows where to find you except me.
把你们的枪和钱都给我,全部拿出来
Come on, give me your guns and your money. All of it.
-帕蒂,你要做什么?-我不能让你们上街
– What are you trying to pull, Paddy? – I’m gonna keep you off the streets.
即便是你也不会傻到不带家伙上街去
Even you wouldn’t be sap enough to go for a stroll without your gat.
快点,把家伙拿出来
Come on. Shower down.
全都拿出来
All of it. All of it.
珍,你这里有电♥话♥吗?我要打电♥话♥给格温
You got a phone here, Jane? I’m going to call Gwen.
不行,不准碰电♥话♥
No, you keep away from that phone.
我去外面打电♥话♥给她,说我会把你送出本城几天
I’ll call from outside, tell her I had to send you out of town a few days.
-帮我打电♥话♥给梅咪-交给我吧
– Yeah, and ring up Mamie, will you? – Leave it to me.
这不会很久,伙计们
This won’t be for long, boys.
我过几天就能把手下们重新聚集起来
I’ll have the mob lined up again in a couple of days.
-珍,把他们照顾舒服-帕蒂,你就交给我吧
– Jane, you’ll see that they’re comfortable, eh? – You leave that to me, Paddy.
好的
Okay.
来吧,小伙子们,我们会组成一个幸福小家庭
Gather around, boys. We’re going to be a happy little family.
我希望你有足够多的良药(啤酒)
I hope you got plenty of this medicine.
广场6321号♥
Yards 6321.
喂?
Hello?
斯基姆在吗?
Is Schemer there?
汤米,我再给你倒一杯
Let me fix you another drink, Tommy.
你是说你还有那种东西?
You mean to say you’ve got any of that stuff left?
你还没喝多少呢
Ha, ha. You haven’t drank so much.
你能倒多少我就能喝多少
Well, I can drink it as long as you can pour it.
只是一辆装煤的卡车
It’s only a coal truck.
害我紧张了一会儿
Had me going for a minute.
汤姆,快过来打牌,行吗?
Come on and get in the game, will you, Tom?
不
No.
我想要睡觉
I’m gonna hit the hay.
汤米,我猜你想来一杯睡前饮料
I thought you’d like a little nightcap, Tommy.
汤米,你不必在我面前觉得害羞
You don’t need to feel ashamed in front of me, Tommy.
来,让我帮你
Here. Let me help you.
-我不需要帮助-乖孩子,坐好
– I don’t need any help. – Be a good boy and sit down.
我帮你把鞋脱了
I’ll take your shoes off too.
汤米,我想为你做点事情
I want to do things for you, Tommy.
汤米,你不会觉得我太老,是不是?
You don’t think I’m old, do you, Tommy?
不老
No.
汤米,你喜欢我,对不对?
You like me, don’t you, Tommy?
当然
Sure.
你要做什么?
What’s the idea?
只是给我的好孩子一个晚安之吻
Just a good night kiss for a fine boy.
你想得美
In your hat.
离我远点,你是帕蒂·赖安的女人
Ah, get away from me. You’re Paddy Ryan’s girl.
汤米,早餐准备好了
Breakfast is all ready, Tommy.
我不饿
I ain’t hungry.
给我来杯咖啡,好吗?黑咖啡
Give me some coffee, will you? And make it black.
你不感到抱歉,是不是?
You aren’t sorry, are you?
抱歉?为何抱歉?
Sorry? Sorry for what?
为了昨晚的事
For last night.
你什么意思?为醉酒抱歉?
What do you mean? For getting drunk?
你可真是会演戏啊
Aren’t you the little play actor.
等等