(花店专车)
你不觉得酒精饮品很有价值吗?
Don’t you think that booze ain’t gonna be valuable.
我今天听说酒精会涨到每加仑三十美元
I heard today that alcohol’s going to $30 a gallon.
真品酒都没那个价
The real McCoy is hard to get.
你们载货时做些手脚,然后告诉我详情
All you gotta do when you deliver a shipment is size up the layout and let me know.
我可以用一部分
I can use some of it.
我认识两、三个人,他们会把我处理不了的货都买♥♥下
And I know two or three others that’ll buy all that I can’t handle.
那意味着白花花的钱,分成三份
It means real dough. A three-way split.
我说过,我们会有合作的时候
I said we’d get together sometime, didn’t I?
现在时候到了
Well, the time has come now.
(美国保税仓库)
(汽油箱)
-抓住绳管,拽一下开始,拽两下停止-明白
– Grab the rope. One jerk to start, two to stop. – Yup.
谢谢你,汤米
Thanks, Tommy.
给
There.
-你们满意吗?-当然满意
– Are you satisfied? – I’ll say.
数钞票很爽吧?
Pretty soft, wasn’t it?
你们喜欢跟帕蒂一起做事吗?
How do you like playing with Paddy?
-我不知道该拿这么多钱干嘛-这点甜头不算什么
– Wouldn’t know what to do with so much dough. – Ah, you ain’t started.
我会让你们赚更多钱
I’ll make big shots out of you yet.
-帕蒂,我一切都听你的-我也是
– Anything you say goes with me, Paddy. – Me too.
我们干杯
Then here’s to us.
-三十一英寸半-三十一英寸半
– Thirty-one and a half. – Thirty-one and a half.
别忘了,裤腰处要大一点(用以放枪)
Don’t forget, plenty of room in there.
先生,上袖处才需要大一点,肌肉可真棒
Oh, sir, here’s where you need the room. Such a muscle.
再这么摸来摸去,就让你尝尝肌肉的厉害
Make it snappy or you’re gonna find out what it’s for.
-对,快点弄好-是,先生
– Yeah. Let’s get out of here. – Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
-二十二英寸半-二十二英寸半
– Twenty-two and a half. – Twenty-two and a half.
你听说酒精仓库被抢劫了吗?
Did you read about that big robbery at the booze warehouse?
-四十二英寸半-四十二英寸半
– Forty-two and a half. – Forty-two and a half.
就在他们眼皮子底下
Right under their very noses.
是的,有个人跟我说了
Yeah. A guy was just telling me about it.
-三十三英寸半-三十三英寸半
– Thirty-three and a half. – Thirty-three and a half.
如果那些人成功逃脱,他们就成富翁了
Why, if those men get away with that, they’ll be rich for life.
-三十七英寸半-三十七英寸半
– Thirty-seven and a half. – Thirty-seven and a half.
你知道报纸上说什么吗?有十五万呢
Did you read what it said in the papers? A hundred and fifty thousand.
-十五万-美元
– A hundred and fifty-thousand. – Dollars.
你们俩为何不添台加法机?
Why don’t you two mugs get an adding machine?
都量好了,先生们,谢谢惠顾
All through now, gentlemen. Thank you, thank you.
别忘了我跟你说的,裤腰处大一点
Don’t forget what I told you. Plenty of room right there.
-还要记住,六个袖扣-六个袖扣
– Yeah, and remember, six buttons. – Six buttons.
麦特,小心点,否则你抹鼻涕时会刮伤鼻子
Be careful, Matt, or you’re gonna cut the nose right off you.
这不是汤姆先生和麦特先生嘛
Well, well, if it ain’t Mr. Tom and Mr. Matt.
-你好,乔治,生意如何?-生意兴隆
– Hello, George. How’s business? – Big night.
很好
Good.
蠢货,那是换档!这可不是福特汽车!
Say, stupe. That’s got gears. That ain’t no Ford!
好的,老板
Okay, boss.
鲍尔斯先生,多伊尔先生,和往常一样独身?
Ah, Mr. Powers, Mr. Doyle. Alone as usual?
我本来是的,但麦特凑上来了,他总要在我身边
I am. Matt’s all fixed up. He’s got me with him.
夜晚还很长,你会因某事兴奋的
Well, the night’s young yet. You’ll wind up with something.
是的,还有早报
Yeah, with a morning paper.
-两个没用的家伙-是啊,像瘪气的轮胎
– A couple of light-weights. – Yeah, flat tires.
你为何不送那两个嗝屁青年回到他们母亲家去?
Listen, why don’t you send them two smack-offs home to their mothers.
-他们对本店生意毫无益处-女士们也送回去吗?
– They’re no good to the joint anymore. – And the ladies too?
别傻了
Don’t be silly.
来些冰镇饮品如何?
How about something with ice in it?
可我们还有朋友呢
Well, uh, we’re with friends.
是的,我知道,我就是其中之一
Yeah, I know it. I’m one of them.
你好,宝贝,你要来点什么?
Hello, baby. What are you gonna have?
随你意,大男孩
Anything you say, big boy.
-你就是美味大餐,我要吃定你了-是吗?
– You’re a swell dish. I think I’m gonna go for you. – Yeah?
-汤姆,看看与我般配的女伴-我都不知道你在这里
– Hey, Tom. Look at what I got measured for. – I don’t even know you’re here.
好了
Come on.
成交了吗?
Then it’s a deal?
除非你保证不泄露我的名字
If you can assure me my name will be protected.
你在任何地方都会受到保护
Ah, you’ll be protected all over the place.
小伙子们
Hello, boys.
你们可以把这身衣服脱掉了,你们有份新工作
You can take off those clothes. You got new jobs.
-是吗?-是的
– Yeah? – Yeah.
首先见见利曼先生
First meet Mr. Leehman.
这就是我跟你说的那两个小伙子
These are the two lads I was telling you about.
坐下吧
Sit down, boys.
你们喜欢酿酒厂生意吗?
How do you like the brewery business?
-我们对此一无所知-你们会知道的
– We don’t know nothing about it. – You will.
-你们已经进入这生意了-是吗?
– You’re in it now. – Yeah?
利曼先生和我都谈好了
Mr. Leehman and I have got it all fixed.
利曼先生是联合大道那家大酿酒厂的老板
You see, Mr. Leehman owns that big brewery over on Union Avenue.
-可禁酒令让工厂关门了…-是的,但它又要开张了
– But that’s been closed since– – Yeah, but it’s gonna open up.
你谈到了一个城市西区的重要人物
You spoke of a rather remarkable man from the West Side.
对,纳尔斯·内森
Yeah. Nails Nathan.
帕蒂,纳尔斯会跟我们一起合作?
Paddy, is Nails throwing in with us?
他随时都会到这里
He’ll be here any minute.
-哇噢-我想我不认识那位先生
-Wow. – I don’t believe I’m acquainted with the gentleman.
那你就是本城唯一不认识他的人
Then you’re the only man in town that ain’t.
至少镇上每个人都听说过他
At least everybody’s heard of him, eh, boys?
利曼先生,相信我,当纳尔斯和他的手下们开始工作后…
Believe me, Mr. Leehman, when Nails Nathan and his mob start on a job…
一切就搞定了
…it’s already done.
如果斯基姆·伯恩斯那伙人想挡我们的财路…
If that Schemer Burns crowd tries to muscle in on us…
-我会可怜他们-你肯定明白…
– …I pity them. – You understand, of course…
我的愿望只是提供更好的啤酒…
…that my desire is merely to furnish a better grade of beer…
比现在工人喝的要好,可不幸的是…
…than the working man can now obtain under the present, uh, unfortunate–
戴好你的帽子
In your hat.
先生,再说一遍,戴好你的帽子
And again in your hat, mister.
我听说要起北风了
I’ve heard that north wind blow before.
如果你加入,你和我们就是同一条船上的人
If you’re in this, you’re in for the coin, same as all the rest of us.
-先生们,这位就是纳尔斯·内森-出生名塞缪尔
– Gentlemen, meet Nails Nathan. – Born Samuel.
汤姆·鲍尔斯,很高兴认识你
Tom Powers. Glad to know you.
-而你是麦特·多伊尔,幸会-对
– And you’re Matt Doyle. How are you? – Yeah.
-坐下吧,伙计们-你怎么认识我们?
– Sit down, fellows. – How’d you know?
帕蒂跟我说过你们的一切
Know all about you. Paddy here has been talking.
-纳尔斯,认识一下利曼先生-你气色真好
– Meet Mr. Leehman, Nails. – Tickled pink.
利曼先生,不要因为我说的话感到冒犯
Don’t take offense at anything I say, Mr. Leehman.
但如果我们联手做这门生意,就能把那些骗子赶走
But if we’re in this racket together, we’ve gotta keep the cheaters off.
-我的名字不能曝光…-别担心,我们不会用在广♥告♥上
– My name is not to appear– – Don’t worry. Won’t use it in our advertising.
帕蒂,我的手下们已经准备好了
Well, Paddy, the mob’s all ready by the time you can open.
为你搞定了销♥售♥路线,所有库存都已做好标记
Got some swell routes laid out for you and the stock’s all marked.
你是说你已经和客户签约?
You mean, you have the customers all signed up?
签约?是的,先生,签约了也盖章了
Signed up? Yes, sir. Signed up and sealed up.
汤姆和麦特是正式签约人及盖章人,麻烦二人组
Tom and Matt here is the official signers and sealers. The trouble squad.
如果他们需要帮助,我纳尔斯有些很能干的伙计…
Yeah, and if they need any help, Nails has got some pretty handy boys…
-他们可不怕弄脏手套-天呐,我担心这意味着…
– …with their gloves all oiled. – Dear me, I’m afraid this means–
这意味着他们只能买♥♥我们的啤酒,不然就别买♥♥任何啤酒
It means they buy our beer or they don’t buy any beer.
(利曼酿酒厂)
好了,荷兰人,行动
All right, Dutch, get going.
记住,不接受任何反驳
And, listen, don’t take any back talk from those speakies.
只管说“这是你们订的啤酒”。如果他们质疑,就打电♥话♥给麦特和汤姆
Just tell them, “Here’s the beer you ordered.” If they doubt you, call Matt and Tom.
好了,麦特,汤姆,行动吧
All right, Matt, Tom, get going.
你好,史蒂夫,生意如何?
Hello, Steve. How’s business?
生意?生意不景气
Business? Business is on the bum.
荷兰人跟我们说,你上次进了两桶啤酒…
Dutch was telling us you took two kegs of beer last trip…
-但你现在一滴都不要-生意不景气嘛
– …but now you don’t want any at all. – Well, business is on the bum.
给我们两杯啤酒,那可以帮你一点
Well, give us a couple of beers. That’ll help a little.
-这不是我们的啤酒-你从哪里弄来这污水的?
– That ain’t our beer. – Where’d you get this slop?
是不是很好喝?而且比你们卖♥♥的便宜
Well, it’s good, ain’t it? And it’s cheaper than yours.
这东西你付多少钱?
How much you paying for this stuff?
-一杯二十五分钱-行了,出去
– Two bits a glass. – All right. Screw.
我想也是这样,你可以用同等价钱卖♥♥我们的啤酒
I thought so. You can sell ours for the same price.
把你的手拿开!总得有人保护你的客户
Keep your hands off that. Somebody’s gotta protect your customers.
我能怎么办?我必须从斯基姆·伯恩斯那里买♥♥啤酒
What am I gonna do? I can’t help it if I have to buy from Schemer Burns.
-他们跟说我过同样的话-你这个胆小鬼
– They tell me the same thing that you do. – Ah, you’re yellow.
-拜托,你不会揍我吧?-也许今天不会
– Aw, please, you ain’t gonna slug me, are you? – Maybe not today.
但我告诉你,这是最后一次警告
I’m telling you this for the last time.