Would you like me to carve?
不 不 不 不 我来切
No. No, no, no. I’ll carve.
我吃过的最好的火鸡 太太
Finest bird I ever ‘ad, ma’am.
我自己动手做的
Made with my own fair ‘ands.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为了我们将要得到的
For what we are about to receive…
我们真诚地感谢主
may the Lord make us truly thankful.
– 阿门
– 阿门
Amen. Amen.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
看好这个女的 塞缪尔
Guard the woman, Samuel.
妈的
Shit.
你再离开这把椅子 太太
Move out of your seat again, ma’am,
我就用这个叉子叉到你眼里
and I’ll stick this fork through your fucking eye.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我说了闭嘴
I said shut up.
今天是圣诞节
It’s Christmas.
这上面写的是什么?
What does that say?
致我深爱的妻子
“To my darling wife…”
我的挚爱
“whom I love so much.”
我很报歉
“I’m sorry.”
为什么报歉?
Sorry for what?
哦 太太
Oh… ma’am…
它们美极了
they’re beautiful.
我从来没有看过这么美的东西
I’ve never seen anything so beautiful.
塞缪尔 那是我们
Samuel! That’s us.
过来
Come on.
我肯定不想错过这个 队长
You won’t want to miss this, Captain.
塞缪尔 为我们唱那首 独腿弋登
Samuel, sing us Peggy Gordon.
独腿弋登
Oh, Peggy Gordon…
亲爱的
You are my darling…
过来坐下
Come sit you down…
坐在我的膝头查理
– Upton my knee… – Charlie.
来得刚好告诉我
– Just in time. – And tell… to me…
米奇 死了
Mikey’s dead.
就是 因为
The very reason…
听 他唱得象鸟一样动听
Listen to that. He sings like a bird.
为什么我
Why I…
你没这个勇气 查理
Not the gut, Charlie.
妈的
Shit.
不再是了
No more.
我要和我的兄弟呆在一起
I’m going to be with my brother.
哈 你抓住我了 查理
You got me, Charlie.
你现在要做什么?
What are you gonna do now?