握着我的手指
on my finger.
你对这个怎么想?
What do you think of that?
就是这样 啊 好家伙
That’s the boy. Good boy.
绑得很结实很紧 对不对?
Nice and tight, eh? Right.
起来
Up we get.
哦 没用的 如果我是你我不会尝试反抗的
Oh, no. I wouldn’t try that if I were you.
绑人和打结是我的长项
Ligatures and knots are one of my many talents.
看起来好象你反常地什么天份都丢了
And it appears that you are singularly bereft
无论什么 伯恩斯
in any talents whatsoever, Mr Burns.
被土著人用标枪投中了
To be speared by a savage.
出奇的有意思
How extraordinarily quaint.
放松点 伯恩斯
Easy, Mr Burns.
我喝醉了
I was drunk.
你能打昏我是因为我喝醉了
You only got me because I was drunk.
现在我没有喝酒 我在做我的工作
Well, I’m not drunk now. I’m on the job now.
今天的成果还不错
Not a bad day’s work either.
什么一个爱尔兰人啊 实际上一个黑鬼装的
What is an Irishman… but a nigger turned inside out?
现在
Now…
– 我们要坐到
– 查理
We are going to sit down… Charlie!
这块木头上
On this log.
合作点 伯恩斯
Nice and easy, Mr Burns.
那里
There.
我真不应该救你的命 查理兄弟
I really should stop saving your life, brother Charlie.
救我 救我
Come on! Come on!
所有的事情都考虑过了
All things considered.
这里有白天和黑夜 兄弟
“There’s night and day, brother.”
都是美好的事物
“Both sweet things.”
太阳 月亮和星星 都是美好的事物
“Sun and moon and stars, all sweet things.”
同样 荒野上总是有风
“Likewise… there’s a wind on the heath.”
生命是非常
“Life is very…”
美好的 兄弟
“sweet, brother…”
生命是非常美好的 兄弟
“Life is very sweet… brother.”
谁会想死?
“Who would wish to die?”
乔治 伯罗 的诗 我记得
George Borrow, I believe.
一个值得尊敬的作家
A worthy writer.
一个具有高尚情操的人 先生
And a beautiful sentiment, sir.
但你不是我的兄弟
But you’re not my brother.
杀了他
Finish him.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
这可能很疼
This may hurt.

Why can’t you ever just…
为什么你就不能阻止我呢?
stop me?
他们要在圣诞节吊死米奇
They’re hanging Mikey come Christmas Day.
什么时候是圣诞节 查理?
When’s Christmas, Charlie?
我要骑马回去
I have some riding to do.
兄弟
Brother!
你从什么地方得来的?
Where did you get it?
我是个很有办法的女人
I’m a very resourceful woman.
我从来没有怀疑过这点
I never doubted it for a moment.
看起来真漂亮 太太
Look real good, missus.
谢谢你 托比
Thank you, Tobey.

And…

And look.

Snow.
吼 吼 吼
Ho, ho, ho.
吼 吼 吼
Ho, ho, ho.

谁?般特瑞医生
– Who is it? – Dr. Bantrey.
你一个人吗? 是的
Are you alone? Yes.
那你可以进来了
Then you may come in.
看起来不好 莫里斯 那个男孩快要死了
It doesn’t look good, Morris. The boy is dying.
我帮不了他
Nothing I can… do.
当然很漂亮 啊
Sure is pretty.
在自然里你永远呆不够 塞缪尔
You can never get your fill of nature, Samuel.
自然包围着你 一切都是静止的 它可释放你的心灵
To be surrounded by it is to be stilled. It… it salves the heart.
山川 树木 这无尽的平原
The mountains, the trees, the endless plains.
月亮 无尽的星星
The moon, the myriad of stars.
每个人都可以变得宁静和完美
Every man can be made quiet and complete.
包括最低等的憎世的罪人
Even the lowliest misanthrope or the most wretched of sinners.
什么是愤世嫉俗者?阿瑟
What’s a misanthrope, Arthur?
一种坏蛋 他们憎恨所有的坏蛋
Some bugger who fuckin’ hates every other bugger.
嗨 我没有问你 你个黑鬼
Hey, I didn’t ask you, you black bastard.
他是对的 塞缪尔
He’s right, Samuel.
愤世嫉俗者就是那些憎恨人类的人
A misanthrope is one who hates humanity.
我们是那种他们说的愤世嫉俗的人吗?
Is that what we are – misanthropes?
仁慈的主啊 不是 我们是一家人
Good Lord, no. We’re a family.

“Adieu,” said the bird in the branch of a tree

“Farewell,” said the snake to the dying light

“Adieu,” said the fish in the river of sleep

“Goodbye,” said the rider, “Goodbye and goodnight”

“No,” said the stars to the moon in the sky

“No,” said the trees that started to moan

“No,” said the dust that blinded his eyes

“Yes,” said the rider and pointed his gun.
你最好回去了 托比
Best you go now, Tobey.
托比
Tobey.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 队长
Merry Christmas, Captain.
囚犯带到了
Prisoner coming through!
囚犯带到了
Prisoner coming through!
女士们先一们 退后
Stand back, ladies and gentlemen,
这个黑鬼会咬人的
this black fella bites!
继续前进 你这个血猩的杀人犯
Keep moving, you murdering bloody bastard!
这就是你的监狱
‘Tis the jailhouse for you!
你让我们忙活了很多天
You led us a merry bloody dance for many days,
但是我们抓住你了 你这个肮脏的杂种
but alas for you, you dirty mongrel, we’ve got you!
我做得怎么样?
How am I doing?
你做得很好 警官 斯托特
You’re doing just fine, Sergeant Stoat.
继续走 你这个肮脏的魔鬼 不要拖拖拉拉的
Keep moving, you dusky devil. Don’t lag.
不准抬头看 你这个发♥情♥的狗
And keep your lustful eyes to the ground, you lecherous dog,
要不我会把你肮脏的黑皮扒下来
or I’ll whip the filthy black hide right off you!
早上好 小姐
Good morning, miss.
发生什么事了? 我不知道
What’s happening? I don’t know.
可能是 劳伦斯 的人
It must be some of Lawrence’s lot.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
米奇 米奇
Mikey. Mikey.
这个人尿裤子了 救命
This one’s pissed himself. Help!
钥匙在哪里? 你这个讨厌鬼
Where are the keys, you bastards?
他妈的钥匙
The fuckin’ keys.
求求你 上帝 求你了
Please. Oh, God. Oh, please.
米奇?
Mikey?
米奇
Mikey.
米奇 米奇
Mikey. Mikey.
你可以让他闭嘴吗 查理?
Will you shut him up, Charlie?
米奇 米奇
Mikey! Mikey!
米奇 我是查理
Mikey! It’s Charlie.
二波
Two Bob.
我认为我们工作已经做完了
I think the job’s fucking done.
二波,你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的黄狗
Two Bob, you fuckin’ yellow dog.
过来 龟儿子 趴下
Come on, sons of bitches, get down.

阿瑟阿瑟
-Arthur! -Arthur!
我们在队长家会面 我们要最好的时刻放在最后
I’ll see you at the good Captain’s. We’ll save the best till last.
拿住
Get!
退后
Stand back.
拿住
Get!
你看上去很高贵 塞缪尔
You look grand, Samuel.
唔 我们要去他家?
Well… we’re going visiting.

That’s right.
都是你的错 查理 你就不应当离开我们
It’s all your fault, Charlie. You should never have left us.
你想让我来切吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!