马格瑞特 你一定会喜欢的
Oh, Margaret, you’re gonna love it!
偌摩尼是这个岛上唯一的脱衣舞男
ramone’s the only exotic dancer on the island.
看他表演我们很幸运
But we’re lucky to have him.
跳得真好 若摩尼
Work it, Ramone!
-哇 -过来 若摩尼 过来
– wow. – over here, Ramone! over here.
过来 亲爱的
Over here, honey.
给她来点绝活
Show her what she’s gonna be missing.
过来 性感的小公主
Come, my sexy princess.
-来吧 -不 不必了
– yeah! – oh, no. not necessary.
动作很优美 但是我需要…
It’s a really nice gesture, but I really need to just…
去吧 马格瑞特 上台去
Go on, Margaret. get up there!
一起跳舞
You come dance.
好吧 鼓足勇气 好了
Ok, pluck my eyes out. ok.
好了 上来
All right. here we go.
加油马格瑞特 加油马格瑞特
Go, Margaret! go, Margaret!
大家好
Hey.
大家好
Hey… oh.
脱给她看 若摩尼
Give it to her, Ramone!
快点 若摩尼 表演给她看
Go on, Ramone! give it to her!
这个动作我可没见过
Ooh, that’s a move I haven’t seen.
你看她的表情
Look at her face!
知道吗 为你准备的 为你准备
Guess who. for you. for you. for you.
-太棒了 -好好享受
– yeah! – enjoy!
我不想碰它 不要 好吧 真好
I don’t want to touch it. no. ok, ok. very sweet.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no.
打他
Smack him!
-打他 -打他的屁♥股♥
– I’m sorry? – smack his ass.
打他 好的
Smack it. ok.
-打他 马格瑞特 -给他一下
– smack him, Margaret! – give it to him!
太好了
Yeah! woo!
我能下去了吗
Can I get down now?
自♥由♥ 你自♥由♥了
Free. be free.
你在这里 你还好吗
Hey! there you are. how are you holding up?
没事 很好 只是想晒晒
Oh, fine. fine. just working on my tan.
帕克森家族的人有时候让人很尴尬
Yeah, the Paxtons can be a bit overwhelming at times.
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
和纽约有一点不同对吗
It’s a little different than new york, huh?
一点 就一点 你去过纽约吗
Little bit. little bit. you ever been?
没有 那一直是安卓的梦想 不是我的
No. that was always Andrew’s dream, not mine.
你们以前很认真是不是?
You guys were pretty serious, huh?
我们从高中开始一直到大学都在谈恋爱
Well, I mean, we dated in high school and all through college,
但是我们都很小
But we were kids.
那你们分手是因为…
And you guys called it off because of…
在我们毕业那天 他向我求婚
The night before we graduated school, he proposed…
说他想和我一起私奔
…and said he wanted to elope
一起去纽约
And run away to New York with me.
之后
And…
你拒绝了
You said “no.”
之后我拒绝了 是的
And I said “no,” yeah.
我从没有去过别的地方 这就是我的家
I’ve never been anywhere but here. this is home.
但是无论如何 你很幸运
But anyway… you’re a lucky girl.
他真的是最棒的 当然你已经知道了
He really is the best, which you obviously already know.
是的 是的 很棒
Oh, yep. yep, very much so, yeah.
为你们干杯
Well, cheers to you guys.
谢谢
Oh… thank you.
看起来 若摩尼要穿衣服了
Looks like Ramone’s wrappin’ it up.
上啊 安妮
Go, Annie!
我从没有见过他如此…
I’ve never seen him so…
-他真的下来 出去 我是说
– no, he really got down. …out there. I mean…
他真棒
He was wonderful.
哦 不要
Oh, no.
安卓
Andrew!
安卓 亲爱的 怎么了
Andrew, honey, is everything ok?
他在做什么?
What… what’s he doing?
事情有点不对劲 还是不要管他了
Something’s up. it’s best to leave him alone.
快点 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
今天的拳击比赛…
… hunt’s version of that here tonight.
你在干嘛 我正在看呢
Hey, hey, hey. what are you doing? I’m watching that.
安卓又在外面
Why is andrew out there
傻刨那个独木舟干啥呢?
Hollowing out that old stupid canoe again?
也许他是想逃跑呢 怎么了
Well, maybe he’s planning to escape. what?
我有点累了
I am so tired.
先去楼上洗个澡
Think I’m gonna go upstairs, take a shower,
洗掉那些油
Wash off ramone’s coconut body oil.
好的
Sure.
我今天很开心 谢谢你
I had a great day today. thank you.
你干什么了呢
What did you do?
我什么都没干
I didn’t do anything, I mean…
我只想跟他好好谈谈他的未来
I just had a frank conversation with him about his future.
好主意
Oh… well, yeah. that’s a good idea.
这真是个好主意
That’s a good idea, joe,
因为他再也不会回来了
Because he will never come back home now.
他是我儿子 我却只能三年看他一回
He is my son. I only get to see him every three years
都是因为你 因为你
Because of you. because of you.
我受够了
I’ve had enough.
– 你要支持他 – 嘘 嘘
– you are gonna be supportive… – shh!
跟马格瑞特结婚 就是这样
…of him marrying margaret, and that is that.
嘘 嘘
Shh! shh! shh!
如果我们再不上点心
You know, if we’re not careful,
我们俩就将在这所房♥子里
We are gonna end up in this great big house…
只有你和我
…just you and me alone…
还有一屋子的让人讨厌的东西 孤老终身
…you and me and everything that we’re angry about,
而上帝也惩罚我们 让我们
And god forbid that they should have a grandchild
有孙儿却不能去看
That we never get to see.
不能再这样下去了 你惹得麻烦你去解决
You are going to fix this, joe. I mean it. fix it now.
毛巾在哪?
Where’s a towel?
毛巾
Towel…
毛巾 毛巾 毛巾
Towel, towel, towel… towel, towel.
这就是毛巾?
This is all they have for a towel?
真搞笑 这怎么擦得干
It’s ridiculous. I can’t get dry.
有人吗
Hello.
有人吗
Hello?
别 别 别
No, no, no, no, no.
我只是 对不起
J-j-just… I’m sorry.
只是想拿个毛巾
L-l-let me just, let me just get a towel.
拿下毛巾就行了
Let me just get a towel.
只是… 看
Just… look.
你只要
You need to just… I’m sorry.
对于拿你喂鹰的事 我很抱歉
Ok, I’m sorry for feeding you to the eagle.
对不起
I’m sorry.
走开 走开
Go away. go away.
走开 让我拿毛巾
Go, go. just let me get a towel.
走开 等下
Go, go, go… hold on.
喜欢这样是吧
How you like that? huh?
很好
Take it, take it. that’s right.
就是这样 你喜欢 是吧
That’s what I’m talking about. you like that?
啊 你真的喜欢
Oh. you like it.
到这来 到妈妈这
Come here. come to mama.
好 到垫子上
That’s right. get on the carpet.
真是好孩子
That’s a good boy.
对 就这样
Yes! that’s good, boy! come on.
来吧
Come on!
– 哦 – 到底怎么回事?
– oh, oh! – what the?
– 哦 – 哦 天哪
– oh! – oh, my god!
– 你怎么没穿衣服 – 哦 天哪 你怎么
– why are you naked? my god! – oh, god. why are you wet?
– 别看我 – 我真搞不明白
– don’t look at me. – I don’t understand.
– 你怎么全身都是湿的 怎么没穿衣服
– why are you wet? – why are you naked?
别看我
Don’t look at me.
哦 天哪 你一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Oh, god! you’re showing everything.
上帝啊 遮一下吧
Cover it up, for the love of god!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!