逼着你去欧普若脱口秀 但是
I pressured you into doing Oprah, but…
我当然想让你开心 是的 是的
Of course I want you to be happy. yes, yes.
弗兰克 亲爱的 一会就好了
Frank. Frank. Frank, darling. Frank? it’s going to be fine.
我给他们打电♥话♥取消
I can just call them and I can cancel.
你说的很对 弗兰克
You are… you are so right, Frank.
是的 弗兰克 当然我在听你说
Yes, Frank, of course I’m listening to you.
是的 是的
Yeah… yes.
我很愿意听到你的声音 弗兰克
I love listening to you, Frank.
坐下 坐下
Shh! sit. sit.
不 不是你 弗兰克
No, not you, frank.
不是 不是
No, no.
弗兰克 要是我能着手去做的话…
Frank, if I may get down to it, ok…
我觉得不遵守合约是大错特错
I think it would be a mistake to back out.
因为弗兰克 这么多年来
Because, Frank, for so many years…
你一直用你那美妙的语言启示我 我觉得…
…you have inspired me with your beautiful words, and I feel that…
不要叫了 我在打电♥话♥
Shh! dog, I’m on the phone.
我觉得是时候让世界来享受你优美的言语
I think it’s time that the world get to enjoy your words as well.
他们那么富有
They are just so rich
激♥情♥
With… passion…
我认为我们都应考虑下利害关系
And I think that we should all be privy to.
弗兰克 我要
Frank, I just, uh…
我就是要你开心 弗兰克
I just, uh, want you to be happy, Frank.
把狗放下
Give me that dog!
弗兰克 等一下 等一下好吗
Frank, hold on a second. can you hold a second?
还给我的狗
Give me that dog!
快点 快点啊
Come on! come on, come on, come on.
快点还给我
Come on! come on! oh, oh…
好了 好了 抓住了
Oh, oh! oh, oh. ok! ok, gotcha.
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank, Frank.
弗兰克? 对不起 真抱歉
Frank? so sorry, so sorry.
抱歉我把电♥话♥给掉地上了 听着 弗兰克
So sorry. I dropped the phone. now, listen, Frank.
我完全都是为了你
I don’t want to sell you on anything,
因为这本书是你写的
But this is your legacy, this book.
是否将将它展现给这个世界
And I think it’s up to you to
完全取决于你
Present your legacy to the world.
明天决定了给我打电♥话♥
And call me tomorrow with your decision.
我的电♥话♥一直开着 好了 再见
And my phone is on all the time! ok, bye-bye.
不要 等着
No! wait!
不要 不要 不要啊
No! no! n-n-n… no. no
来抓狗 看这小狗多可爱
Take the doggy. look at the doggy.
我要电♥话♥ 把狗带走
I need that phone. take the dog.
把狗带走 我要电♥话♥
Take the dog. I need that phone!
来 把狗带走 把狗带走 快点
Here. take the dog. take the dog. take it. take it.
瞧瞧
Look at this.
-真可爱啊 -我知道
– is that cute or what? – I know.
早上好 你们见过…
Morning, guys. have you seen… daah.
她在逗凯文玩 我们还以为她不喜欢狗
She’s playing with Kevin. we thought she didn’t like him.
你去叫她进来 安迪
Will you go get her, Andy?
我们把她的一整天都安排好了
We have a whole day planned for her,
让她准备一下
And she needs to get ready.
告诉她 我们给她一个特大惊喜
Yeah. tell her we have a big surprise for her.
还给我电♥话♥好吗 求你了 给我电♥话♥
Look! give me my phone. come on. please, just give me my phone.
-过来 这里 -你在干什么
– come on. right here. – what the hell are you doing?
天啊 你奶奶的说的太对了
Oh, my god. your grandmother was completely right.
鹰来了想把狗带走
The eagle came and tried to take the dog.
但是我救了它 老鹰又回来了把电♥话♥带走了
But then I saved him. then it came back, and it took my phone.
-你喝醉了吗 -什么 没有 我说实话
– are you drunk? – what? no! I’m serious.
它拿走了我的电♥话♥ 弗兰克正在给我打电♥话♥
He’s got my phone, and Frank’s calling me on that phone.
别紧张了 好吗
Relax, all right?
我们再买♥♥一个新电♥话♥ 同样的号♥码好吗
We’ll order another phone, same number.
我们明天去城里买♥♥一个
We’ll go into town tomorrow and get it.
-真的吗 -真的
– really? – yeah.
好了 好的 那你走吧
Oh, ok. all right. well, you go then.
-你去准备一下 -为什么
– you have to get ready. – for what?
你要和妈妈还有其他女孩子出去
You’re going out with mom and the girls.
-我不想出去 -购物 观光 还有惊喜
– I don’t want to go out. – shopping, sightseeing. and a surprise.
-我讨厌购物 -你会喜欢的
– I hate shopping. – you’ll love it.
-我讨厌观光 -你必须去
– I hate sightseeing. – you’re going.
-不 我不想去 -你得去
– no, I don’t want to go. – you’re going.
-我不去 不想去 -但你要去
– I’m not going. I’m not going. – yes, you are.
现在拥抱我一下 我不想让她们
Now give me a nice big hug. we don’t want them
-以为我们在争吵 -我不想碰你
– to think we’re fighting. – I don’t want to touch you.
-快点 拥抱时间到了 -不 我不想…
– come on. hug time. – no, I don’t want to…
-拥抱时间 -我不想…
– hug time. – I don’t want to…
好了
There we go.
看他们真好
Yeah, that’s nice.
这样真好
Yeah. that’s nice.
这样不好吗
There we go. isn’t that nice?
-好
– yeah.
再敢摸我屁♥股♥
If you touch my ass one more time,
我就在你睡觉的时候把你的蛋蛋砍下来
I will cut your balls off in your sleep. ok?
-好的 -好了
– yeah. – there you go.
现在 我们说清楚了吗
All righty now. so, uh… we clear on that?
-清楚了 -这样的未婚夫真好
– yeah. – yeah. such a good fianc?
-哎呀 -你想见我
– Jeez. – you want to see me?
你妈妈找到这些环保球
Your mom found these eco-balls.
它们可以在水中溶化
They dissolve in water.
我不知道她是在哪弄到这些的
I don’t know how she comes up with this stuff.
但是 她很不高兴
Anyway, she, uh… is a little peeved.
很显然 因为昨晚我成了最没礼貌的主人
Apparently, I wasn’t the most gracious of hosts last night.
你说你准备结婚
It was a little bit of a shock
这真让我有点吃惊
To find out that you’re getting married…
尤其是我们中没人知道你在约会
…especially when none of us even knew you were dating.
关键是 我该向你道歉
The point is… I owe you an apology.
接受道歉
Accepted.
还有点别的事
There’s something else.
我最近开始翻看我的退休计划
I’ve been going over my retirement plans recently,
所以我就想
And it got me thinking.
在自己的一生中成就了不少事业
I’ve done a lot of things in my life.
可以说和你妈妈白手起家建立这个大企业
Practically built an empire with your mother from the ground up.
当然如果没有人接管
It doesn’t mean anything unless…
那对我们来说就什么也不是了
Unless you have someone to leave it to.
-我们已经讨论过 -我愿意再讨论一下
– we already discussed this. – I’d like to discuss it again.
你在这里有责任
You have responsibilities here.
我觉得我已经十分理解
I think I’ve been more than understanding
你其实是在纽约混日子
About your goofing off in New York.
我希望你不要再混日子了
I need you to quit playing around…
我们又要吵
Here we go again.
你什么时候对我的工作认真点
When are you going to start taking what I do seriously?
从你认真行动开始
When you start acting seriously.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我真替你遗憾 爸爸
I feel sorry for you, dad.
我真希望你再有一个儿子
I wish you had another son. I really do.
他愿意留在这里
One who wanted to stay here.
接管家族企业
One who wanted to take over the family business.
和你认为合适的人结婚
One who wanted to marry someone that you approve of,
但那不是我 在纽约的生活对你来说
But it’s not me. now, it must seem strange to you,
坐在办公室里看书 很奇怪
My life in New York… sitting in an office, reading books.
但是我很开心 懂了吗
But it makes me happy. you understand?
如果那让你开心 儿子 我也没什么好说的了
If that’s what makes you happy, son, I got nothing to say.
看来这只是开始
Well, that’s a first.
知道吗 道歉不接受 自己玩吧
You know what? apology not accepted. have fun out here.
你不可能把她自己放家里
There is no way you could leave her at home.
她绝对应该在这里
She had to be here. absolutely.
她一直都来这里
She’s been coming here forever.
希望你已经为你的惊喜做好准备了
I hope you are ready for your big surprise…
这可是斯塔卡难得的宝贝
…because this is one of Sitka’s greatest treasures.
-是吗 -是的 当然了
– right? – oh, yes. oh, yeah.
好了 这就是我跟你说的
Ok, this is the big surprise
特大惊喜 准备好了吗
I was telling you about. you ready?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!