是的
Yeah.
我担心的是
What I was worried about was
她可能会发现这个小盒子
That she might find this little box…
对 那个他做的装饰盒
Oh! the decoupage box that he made
他花了很多时间剪出
Where he’d taken the time to cut out
一小张一小张他自己的照片
Tiny, little pictures of himself. yes.
然后黏在盒子上 太漂亮了
Just pasted all over the box. oh! so beautiful.
当我打开这个漂亮的小装饰盒时
So I opened that beautiful, little decoupage
这些心型的五彩小纸片就飞了出来
And out fluttered these tiny, little hand-cut heart confettis.
当它们都落下后 我往下看 看到
And once they cleared, I looked down, and I saw…
最漂亮 非常大的
…the most beautiful, big…
胖胖的 什么都不是
…fat nothing.
不是戒指
No ring.
-不是戒指吗 -什么
– No ring? – What?
不是 但在盒子里
No, but inside that box…
在这些纸片的下面
…underneath all that crap…
有张手写的纸条
…there was a little handwritten note…
上面写着 酒店的地址 约会的时间
With the address to a hotel, date, and time.
很汉弗里·博加特风格的做事方式
Real humphrey bogart-type stuff.
是的
Yeah.
非常阳刚
Masculine.
不管怎样 很自然 马格瑞特以为
Anyway, naturally, margaret thought…
我以为他在和别人约会
I thought he was seeing someone else.
那时我感觉太糟糕了
It was a terrible time for me,
但我还是去了那家酒店
But I went to that hotel anyway.
到了那 我很用力地敲门
I went there and I pounded on the door,
可是门根本没锁上
But the door was already unlocked.
当我推打开门 他就
And as swung open that door, there he was…
-站着 -跪在
– Standing. – Kneeling.
-像男人一样 -铺满玫瑰花瓣的床上
– Like a man. – On a bed of rose petals,
穿着小礼服 你儿子 你儿子
In a tuxedo. your son. your son.
正在轻轻地抽泣
And he was choking back soft, soft sobs.
当他止住泪 休息了一会儿后
And when he held back the tears and finally caught his breath,
他对我说
He said to me…
马格瑞特 你愿意嫁给我吗
“Margaret, will you marry me?”
她说 “愿意” 说完了 谁要吃东西
And she said, “yep.” the end. Who’s hungry?
这故事真棒
That is quite a story.
-andy -太棒了
– Oh, andy! – Gorgeous.
你可真多情
You are so sensitive.
手工做的五彩纸片
Hand-cut confetti?
亲一个给大家看看
Hey! let’s see a kiss from you two cuties.
亲她
Give her a kiss!
-不行 拜托 -是的
– No. come on. – Oh, yeah.
快点
Come on!
好吧
Ok, all right.
我们亲了 准备好了
Ok, here we go. Ready?
这是什么 要亲她的嘴
What is this? Kiss her on the mouth like you mean it.
-亲她 亲她 -亲她
– Kiss her. kiss her! – Kiss her!
亲她 亲她 亲她 亲她
Kiss her! kiss her! kiss her! kiss her!
好吧
Ok!
-好吧 -好
– Ok. all right. – Ok.
-我们亲了 -好
– here we go. – Mmm-hmm. ok.
安迪 要真的亲
Andy! Give her a real kiss!
真的吻
A real one!
-好 -你可以的
– Yeah. – You can do it!
我们还是来吧 可以快点
Why don’t we just do it? Let’s just do it really fast.

Ok.
真为你们两个高兴
I’m so happy for you two!
太高兴了 太高兴了
So happy! so happy!
我们去拿香槟吧
Let’s get the champagne!
到了
So here we are.
这是你们的房♥间
This is your bedroom.
这真漂亮 还有那景色
Wow. wow, this is, um… beautiful. and the view.
床在这儿
And here’s the bed.
这床太精致了 太精致了
Wow! exquisite bed. exquisite.
那安卓的房♥间在哪
So… where is andrew’s room?
亲爱的 我们不会笨到以为
Oh, sweetie, we’re not under any illusions
你们两个不睡在一张床上
That you two don’t sleep in the same bed.
他当然和你一起睡这儿
He’ll sleep in here with you.
太好了 我们喜欢抱着睡
Oh, great, ’cause we love to snuggle.
-是吧 亲爱的 -我们非常喜欢抱着睡
– Don’t we, honey. – We’re huge snugglers.
天 这是什么
Oh, my god. what is it?
-乖 凯文 -你真可爱
– Calm down, Kevin. – Whoa! you are cute.
这是谁
Who is this?
-这是凯文 对不起 马格瑞特 -太可爱了
– That’s Kevin. I’m sorry, Margaret. – So cute.
我们刚把它从水池里救起来
We just rescued him from the pound,
它还在接受训练 对不起
And he’s still in training. sorry.
别让它出去
Just be sure you don’t let him outside,
否则老鹰会抓了它
Or the eagles will snatch him.
别听她的
No, don’t you listen to her.
她在开玩笑
She’s just pulling your leg, isn’t she?
对了 毛巾之类的东西
By the way, there are extra towels and linens and things
都在这儿
In here if you need them.
如果今晚上冷的话
And if you get chilly tonight…
用这个毯子
…use this.
它有神奇的力量
It has special powers.
什么神奇的力量
Oh, what kind of special powers?
我叫它送子神毯
I call it the baby maker.
是吗 那我们可能…
Ok, well. then I guess we…
会十分小心用它的
…gonna be super careful with that one.
-是的 我会…-不要扔到床上
– yeah, I’m just gonna… – don’t throw it on the bed.
我们该休息了 已经晚了
We’d better turn in. it’s been quite an evening.
晚安 各位
So good night, everybody.
-晚安 -晚安
– good night. – good night.
-晚安 -晚安 奶奶
– good night. – good night, gammy.
-晚安 -晚安
– good night. – good night.
-晚安 -晚安 奶奶
– good night. – good night, gammy.
非常感谢 做个好梦
Thank you so much. sweet dreams.
-再见 -再见
– bye-bye, now. – bye.
你已经很久没有回家了
So, uh… you haven’t been home in a while.
过去三年没有多少假期
I haven’t had a lot of vacation time the last three years.
不要抱怨了
Stop complaining.
不要看好吗
Um… don’t look, ok?
好的
Ok.
你闭上眼睛了吗
Are your eyes closed?
闭好了
Completely.
-真的? -是的 闭好了
– are you sure? – yes, I’m sure.
你带这种睡衣来阿♥拉♥斯加
Those are the pajamas you decided to bring to Alaska.
是的 因为本来我应该独自呆在宾馆里的
Yes, because I was supposed to be in a hotel alone.
-对不对? -我们睡觉好吗
– remember? – can we just go to sleep?
-好 -很棒
– fine. – great.
看来
Well.
阳光这样照射进来
Looks like I won’t be getting much sleep
我都睡不好了
With the sun streaming in.
谢谢
Thank you.
安卓 电♥话♥
Andrew. phone.
安卓
Andrew!
该死 安卓 电♥话♥在哪
Crap. Andrew,Andrew phone.
安卓
Andrew!
怎么了
Yeah… right.
-安卓 在哪? -提包里 外面的包里
– Andrew, where is it? – purse, side pocket.
喂 喂 你好
Hello. hello? hello.
弗兰克 弗兰克 亲爱的
Frank! Frank, darling.
亲爱的 弗兰克
Darling, Frank.
听的见吗 喂 喂 该死
Are you there? hello? hello? oh, crap.
我这边信♥号♥♥很差 弗兰克 给我一分钟
I have horrible service, Frank. give me just one minute.
天哪 马格瑞特
Oh, my god! Margaret!
一…一分钟等一下
One… one minute. frank, hold on just a second.
弗兰克 别挂 等一下 等一下
Frank, hold on. no, no, no, no.
弗兰克 弗兰克 我很抱歉
Frank. Frank, I’m sorry you feel

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!