I don’t understand what’s happening.
放松 这也是为你好
Relax. this is for you, too.
请解释一下
Do explain.
他们要升鲍勃为总编
They were going to make bob chief.
那么我就得和你结婚
So naturally I would have to marry you.
有什么问题吗
And what’s the problem?
你帮了某人 也帮了自己
Like you were saving yourself for someone special?
我觉得有问题 而且这是违法的
I like to think so. besides, it’s illegal.
政♥府♥要抓的是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 不是出版商
They’re looking for terrorists, not for book publishers.
-马格瑞特 -什么事
– margaret. – yes?
-我不会跟你结婚的 -你会的
– I’m not gonna marry you. – sure you are.
要是不跟我结婚
Because if you don’t marry me,
你那成为作家踏入上流社会
Your dreams of touching the lives of millions
的美梦就会幻灭了
With the written word are dead.
我一走人 鲍勃肯定会开了你
Bob is gonna fire you the second I’m gone. guaranteed.
意味着你得孤独的在大街上找工作
That means you’re out on the street alone looking for a job.
意味着我们在一起的时间 那些拿铁咖啡
That means all the time that we spent together, all the lattes,
那些取消的约会 那些为我卖♥♥命的跑腿
All the canceled dates, all the midnight tampax runs,
都将化为乌有 你那编辑梦也没门了
Were all for nothing and all your dreams of being an editor are gone.
别担心 事成之后
But don’t worry, after the required allotment of time,
我们马上离婚 你我再无瓜葛
We’ll get a quickie divorce and you’ll be done with me.
在这之前 不管愿不愿意
But until then, like it or not,
你都是我的人了 好吧
Your wagon is hitched to mine. ok?
接电♥话♥
Phone.
-走这边 -马格瑞特
– this way. – margaret.
-过来 -排队
– come. – the line…
下一位
Next, please.
等等
Ooh, ooh. just, uh…
抱歉 我问一下就走
Sorry, I just need to ask him something.
请处理一下我的结婚申请证书
Iii need for you to file this fianc visa for me, please.
-塔特小姐 -是的
– miss tate? – yes.
请跟我来
Please, come with me.
是的女士 我明白 我们备份了
Yes, ma’am, I understand that. we’re backed up…
我有种不祥的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
-你好 -你好
– hi. hello. – hello.
你好 我是戈博森
Hi. I’m mr. gilbertson.
-哦 -你一定是安卓
– ah! – and you must be andrew,
-那么你是 -马格瑞特
– and you must be… – margaret.
马格瑞特 抱歉久等了
…margaret. sorry about the wait.
今天真是 疯狂的一天
It’s a, uh, crazy day today.
是啊 我们理解
Oh, of course, of course. we understand.
真不知怎么感谢你一接到通知
And I can’t tell you how much we appreciate you seeing us
-就马上接见我们了 -好的
– on such short notice. – ok.
啦啦啦啦啦
# buh, buh, buh, buh, buh buh, buh, buh, buuuh
有个问题要问一下
So, I have one question for you.
你们是不是为了避免她被驱逐而假结婚
Are you both committing fraud to avoid her deportation
这样她就能保住在扣登图书的总编位置
So she can keep her position as editor in chief at colden books?
-太荒唐了 -你听谁说的
– that’s ridiculous. – where did you hear that?
我们下午收到线报 一个名叫
We had a phone tip this afternoon from a man named…
是不是鲍勃·斯鲍丁
Would it be bob spaulding?
鲍勃·斯鲍丁
Bob spaulding.
可怜的鲍勃 真替他惋惜
Bob. poor bob. I am so sorry.
他只是一名泄愤的前雇员
Bob is nothing but a disgruntled former employee.
对此我感到抱歉
And I apologize.
我们知道你非常忙碌
But we know you’re incredibly busy
要面对一屋子的园丁和送快递的
With a room full of gardeners and delivery boys to tend to.
让我们过了你这一关
If you just give us our next step,
我们会立即乖乖溜走
We will be out of your hair and on our way.
请坐 塔特小姐
Miss tate, please.
我来告知你们即将进行的程序
Let me explain to you the process that’s about to unfold.
第一步是安排面试
Step one will be a scheduled interview.
你们会分别在不同的房♥间接受询问
I’ll put you each in a room, and I’ll ask you every little question
那些真正的夫妻应当知悉的问题
That a real couple would know about each other.
第二步 我会深入一些 看看你的电♥话♥记录
Step two, I dig deeper. I look at your phone records,
走访你的邻居 和你的同事谈谈
I talk to your neighbors, I interview your coworkers.
如果你们的回答驴唇不对马嘴
If your answers don’t match up at every point,
你会被无限期的驱逐出境
You will be deported indefinitely.
而你 小伙子 会被判重刑
And you, young man, will have committed a felony…
罚款25万美元
…punishable by a fine of $250,000
在联邦监狱蹲上5年
And a stay of five years in federal prison.
那么 安卓
So, andrew.
你是不是 有话要对我说
You wanna… you want to talk to me?
没有吗
No?
有吧
Yes?
其实
The truth is…
戈博森先生 事情是这样的
Mr. gilbertson, the truth is…
马格瑞特和我
Margaret and i…
只是两个不被看好
…are just two people
似乎不会在一起的恋人
Who weren’t supposed to fall in love.
但是我们确实相爱了
But did.
我们不能告诉同事
We couldn’t tell anyone we work with
因为这关系到我的晋升
Because of my big promotion that I had coming up.
– 晋升 – 是的
– promotion? – yeah.
-你的 -我们 都觉得
– your? – we… we both felt, uh…
要是我升为编辑 公开恋情会很不合适
That it would be deeply inappropriate if I were to be promoted to editor.
-编辑 -尤其我们
– editor. mmm-hmm. …while we were…
那么
So…
你们俩把地下恋情告诉父母了吗
Have the two of you told your parents about your secret love?
我 不可能 我父母去世了
Oh, i… impossible. my parents are dead.
-也没有兄弟姐妹 -去世
– no brothers or sisters either. – gone.
你父母也去世了吗
Are your parents dead?
-他的还健在 -还活着
– oh, no, his are very much alive. – no… very much.
还健在 我们周末就会告诉二老
Very much. they’re, ah… well, we were gonna tell them this weekend.
奶奶90岁生日 整个大家庭都会相聚
Gammy’s 90th birthday, and the whole family’s coming together.
我们觉得会是个意外惊喜
And we thought it’d be a nice surprise.
这个惊喜会在哪发生
And where is this surprise gonna take place?
安卓父母家里
At andrew’s parents’ house.
那地方在哪
Where is that located again?
怎么一直是我在说
Um… why am I doing all the talking?
明明是你♥爸♥妈的屋子
It’s your parents’ house.
来 告诉他在哪里
Why don’t you tell him where it is. jump in.
-斯塔卡 -斯塔卡
– sitka. – sitka.
-在阿♥拉♥斯加 -在阿♥拉♥斯加
– alaska. – alaska?
周末你们去阿♥拉♥斯加
You’re gonna go to alaska this weekend?
-没错 -是的
– yeah. – yes, yes.
我们回去阿♥拉♥斯加 那里
We are going to alaska. alaska, that’s where…
是我的小 我的安卓来自那里
That’s where my little… that’s where my andrew’s from.
好的
Ok.
好吧 我再考虑一下
Fine. I see how this is gonna go.
周一上午11点我们再见
I will see you both at 11:00 monday morning
来进行面试
For your scheduled interview,
你们的回答最好天衣无缝
And your answers better match up on every account.
-谢谢 -你好
– thank you. – hello?
-我期待这次见面 -我们也是
– I’m looking forward to this one. – we’re looking forward to this one.
谢谢
Thank you.
很有意思 我会检查你
Gonna be fun. I’ll be checking up on you.
没问题
You got it.
那么 我们还得来这一趟
Ok… so, what’s gonna happen is we will go up there.
还要继续假装男女朋友
We will pretend like we’re boyfriend and girlfriend,
告诉你父母我们订婚了
Tell your parents we’re engaged.
订机票时把积攒的里程用上
Uh, use the miles for the tickets.
我得坐头等舱 不跟你在一起
I guess I will pop for you to fly first class.
但是一定要把里程用上
But make sure you use the miles.
要是你的不够了 就不去了
If we don’t get the miles, we’re not doing it.
对了 请让他们确认上的是素餐
Oh, and please confirm the vegan meal, ok?
上次他们给我上的
’cause last time they actually gave it to a vegan,
都是些
And they, uh… forced me to eat
黏糊糊热腾腾 油哧嘛哈的沙拉
This clammy, warm, creamy salad thing, which was…
我说话呢 你怎么不记下
Hey, I’m… why aren’t you taking notes?
你刚才不在那儿吗
I’m sorry, were you not in that room?
什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!