Didn’t think so. I have work to do.
让保安把他的柜子搬出来
Have security take his breakfront out of his office
放到我会议室里
And put it in my conference room.
马上去做
Will do.
还有这个周末我想让你
And I need you around this weekend
检查他的文件和手稿
To help review his files and his manuscript.
-这个周末 -有什么问题吗
– this weekend? – you have a problem with that?
没有 那个…我的外婆刚好90大寿
No. i… just my grandmother’s 90th birthday,
我原本打算回家
So I was gonna go home and…
没事 我取消掉吧
…it’s fine. I’ll cancel it.
你真是活菩萨 把我从周末的苦难中解救出来
You’re actually saving me from a weekend of misery anyway,
刚才讲的不错
So it’s… good talk, yeah.
我知道 我知道 替我向外婆道歉 什么…
I know, I know. ok, tell gammy I’m sorry. ok? what…
妈 你想让我说什么
Mom. what do you want me to tell you?
她让我周末加班
She’s making me work the weekend.
不 我不会…不会的
No, I’m not… no.
为了这次晋升我已经付出这么多了
Listen, I’ve worked too hard for this promotion
我可没法半途而废
To throw it all away, ok?
我知道爸爸会发飙
I’m sure that dad is pissed,
不过我们会认真履行我们的职责
But we take all of our submissions around here very seriously.
我们会尽快联♥系♥你们的
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
-你家里的电♥话♥? -没错
– was that your family? – yes.
-他们让你别在这做了 -天天如此
– they tell you to quit? – every single day.
塔特小姐办公室
Miss tate’s office.
好的
Oh… yeah. ok. all right.
伯根和麦雷叫你马上上楼
Bergen and malloy want to see you upstairs immediately.
10分钟后来叫我 还有一堆事情
Ok. come get me in ten minutes. we’ve got a lot to do.
好的
Okey-doke.
早上好 塔特小姐
Good morning, miss tate.
杰克 艾迪文
Jack, edwin.
马格瑞特 祝贺你终于解决好了欧普若节目这件事
Margaret, congratulations on the oprah thing.
-这绝对是头条新闻 -谢谢 谢谢
– that’s terrific news. – thank you, thank you.
这不是要又给我加薪 是吧 开个玩笑
This isn’t about my second raise, is it? just kidding.
马格瑞特 你还记得我们说过
Margaret, do you remember when we agreed
你不能去法兰克福书展
That you wouldn’t go to the frankfurt book fair
因为你的签证申请还在处理中
Because you weren’t allowed out of the country
你不允许出国
While your visa application was being processed?
是的 我记得
Yes. I do.
可最后…你还是去了法兰克福
And… you went to frankfurt.
是的 北欧人要从我们手里抢走德里罗
Yes, I did. we were going to lose delillo to viking.
所以…我没得选 不是吗
So… really didn’t have a choice, did i?
美国政♥府♥似乎
It seems that the united states government
从不关心谁来出版东·德里罗的作品
Doesn’t care much who publishes don delillo.
我们刚刚和你的移♥民♥律师谈过
We, uh, just spoke to your immigration attorney.
很好 我没事吧 一切都很好?
Great. so, we’re all good? everything good?
马格瑞特 你被拒签了
Margaret, your visa application has been denied.
你将被驱逐出美国
And you are being deported.
驱逐?
Deported?
并且你还有很多表格
And apparently there was also some paperwork
没有及时填写
That you didn’t fill out in time.
拜托 我又不是什么移♥民♥
Come on. come on! it’s not like I’m even an immigrant!
我就来自加拿大
I’m from canada, for christ’s sake.
肯定…肯定还有办法的
There’s gotta be… there’s gotta be something we can do.
我们可以重新申请 但是不幸的是
We can reapply, but unfortunately
你得至少离开美国一年
You have to leave the country for at least a year.
好吧好吧 尽管不是最理想的办法 但还是
Ok. ok, well, that’s not ideal, but, uh…,
我可以 我可以在多伦多处理任何事
I can, uh… I can manage everything from toronto…
不行的 马格瑞特
No, margaret.
通过视频会议和网路来处理
…with videoconferencing and internet.
没这么幸运 马格瑞特
Unfortunately, margaret,
一旦你被驱逐出国 你就不能为美国公♥司♥工作
If you’re deported, you can’t work for an american company.
直到你的签证通过 我得把你的所有工作
Until this is resolved I’m going to turn operations over
移交给鲍勃·斯鲍丁
To bob spaulding.
鲍勃·斯鲍丁 我刚炒的那位?
Bob spaulding? the guy I just fired?
我们需要一位主编
We need an editor in chief.
他是这里唯一够资历的
He is the only person in the building who has enough experience.
-你不能这么做 我求你 -马格瑞特
– you cannot be serious. I beg of you. – margaret.
我们真的已经绞尽脑汁了
We are desperate to have you stay.
如果有任何办法 不管是什么办法
If there was any way, any way at all
我们都会做 我们已经无计可施了
That we could make this work, we’d be doing it.
没办法了…
There is no way…
我求你了
I am begging you.
不 马格瑞特 抱歉 我们在开会
No, margaret. excuse me, we’re in a meeting.
-抱歉打断你们下 -什么 什么
– sorry to interrupt. – what? what!
玛丽从温菲办公室打电♥话♥来了 她在等你
Mary from miss winfrey’s office called. she’s on the line.
-我知道了 -她在等你回话
– I know. – she’s on hold.
她希望你能马上和她通话
She needs to speak with you right away.
我告诉她了你正在处理其他事
I told her you were otherwise engaged.
但她坚持要这样 抱歉
She insisted, so… sorry.
那么…
So…
过来
Come here.
先生们 我理解 我明白
Uh… gentlemen, I understand. I understand…
我们当前所处的困境
The predicament that we are in.
并且…
And, um…
还有…
And there’s, uh… well…
我想还有一些事你们得知道
I think there’s something that you should know.
我们…我们就快结婚了
Uh… we’re, uh… we’re getting married.
我们就要结婚了
We are getting married.
-谁要结婚了 -你和我
– who is getting married? – you and i.
你和我要结婚了! 没错
You and I are getting married! yes.
-我们要 -结婚了
– we are. – getting married.
-我们要结婚了 -是的
– we are getting married. – yes.
他是你的秘书吗
Isn’t he your secretary?
助理
Assistant.
执行助理秘书 他的头衔
Executive, uh… assistant secretary. titles.
上司和秘书相爱 这也不是什么新闻了
But, wouldn’t be the first time one of us fell for our secretaries.
对吧 艾迪文
Would it, edwin?
就像你和拉奎莎 还记得吗
With laquisha. remember?
事实是
So, yeah… the truth is,
安卓和我本是两个
You know, andrew and i, we’re… we are just two people
不应该坠入爱河的人 但我们相爱了
Who weren’t meant to fall in love but we did.

No.
那些个加班的夜晚和周末的书展
All those late nights at the office and weekend book fairs.
-是的 -不
– yeah… – no.
-让我们擦出了爱情的火花 -火花
– something happened. – something.
我们都想挣扎
Yeah. tried to fight it and…
但是抵挡…抵挡不住
Can’t, can’t fight a…
像我们这样的爱情
Can’t fight a love like ours, so, uh…
这事清楚了吗? 你们开心吗
Uh… are we good with this? are you happy?
我们很幸福…真的很幸福
Because, well… we are happy. so happy.
-马格瑞特 -什么
– margaret. – yes?
太棒了
It’s terrific.
那就去成为法定夫妻吧
Just make it legal. mmm?
对 法定的
Oh! legal.
那…那就意味着
Yeah, well, then… then that means we…
我们得到移♥民♥局办公室去办手续了
…we need to get ourselves to the immigration office.
我们就能解决这个问题了 对吗
So we can work this whole mess out. right?
非常感谢 先生们
Thank you very much, gentlemen.
我们马上去做
We will do that right away.
非常感谢 先生们 谢谢
Thank you very much, gentlemen. thank you.
-先生们 -谢谢
– gentlemen. – thank you.
马格瑞特和安卓要结婚了
Margaret and andrew are getting married!
怎么回事
What is that about?
居然是这个母老虎 他们过来了
Dragon lady! here they come…
有你的
Yeah.
他怎么想的
What is he thinking?
真可惜
Mmm-mmm-mmm.
哥们 玩真的啊
Dude, for real. her?
这就结婚了 我都不知道他们约会过
Married? didn’t even know they were dating…
怎么了
What?
我不明白发生了什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!