你们有一个非常好的家庭
You have a beautiful family.
别让这些影响你们
Don’t let this come between you.
这都是我的错
This was my fault.
马格瑞特
Margaret…
安卓 这只是个交易
Andrew, this was a business deal,
你坚持了你的部分 但现在交易结束
And you held up your end, but now the deal is off.
对不起
I’m sorry.
而 你 门口见
And, you, meet me at the dock.
你可以带我去机场
You’re giving me a ride to the airport.
-你在想些什么 -我不 我不知道
– What were you thinking? – I don’t, I don’t know.
安卓 你骗了我们
Andrew, you lied to us.
让我理一下思路 好吗
Let me get my head on straight, ok?
我晚点会解释一切
I’ll explain everything later.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你是对的 这本书很特别
You were right. This book is special.
我说谎了 因为我知道出版就意味着
I lied because I knew publishing meant
你不会再作我的助手了
I’d lose you as an assistant
但是 你有一双不同寻常的慧眼
But… you have an extraordinary eye,
在我离开以前公♥司♥一定会买♥♥下这本书的
And I’ll make sure we buy this before I leave.
好好过 你的生活本该如此 马格瑞特
Have an amazing life. You deserve it. Margaret.
这真是 疯了
Well, that was, uh… crazy.
你知道 这事人们会津津乐道好久的
You know, people are gonna be talking about this forever.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
是 没事
Yeah. No. uh…
我感觉 你知道问题是什么吗
I just feel… you know what the problem is?
问题就是这个女人
The problem is that this woman…
让我心里很痛
…is a gigantic pain in my ass.
首先是整个离场这事 我理解
First there’s the whole leaving thing. I understand that.
这是个假婚礼 确实有压力
It’s a sham wedding. it’s kind of stressful.
然后她就走了 只留下张字条
But then she goes ahead and she leaves this note.
她当着我面没有留颜面
Because she doesn’t have the decency…
没留一丝仁慈的就这么做
The humanity to do it to my face.
三年了 我跟这个 这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥工作三年了
Three years. Three years I work with this… this terrorist.
她从没说过一句好话
Never once has she had a nice thing to say,
然后她现在就这么走了 写了这么个废话
And then she goes ahead and she writes this crap!
-安卓 -但是那对于她来说没关系
– Andrew. – But none of that matters
就因为我们之前有个协定
Because we had a deal!
-安卓 -对不起 对不起 我只是…
– Andrew. – Sorry. I’m sorry. I just…
她让我有点抓狂
She just makes me a little crazy.
是的 我看的出来
Yeah. I can see that.
那你就这样让她走?
So you’re just gonna let her go?
所以 现在怎么办
So, what now?
现在 你自愿回去
Well… now that you’re leaving voluntarily,
一切都会办得很文明
It all becomes very civilized.
等我们回到纽约 你有24小时
Once we land in New York, you have 24 hours
收拾东西回加拿大
To head back to Canada.
-安卓 怎么了 -我要跟她谈一下
– Andrew, what’s happening? – I got to talk to her.
-你干嘛要这么做 -孩子们
– Why would you do that? – Boys!
这和你没关系
This has nothing to do with you.
孩子们 别说了 别说了
Boys, stop it! Stop it!
我不会让你这么做的
I’m not gonna let you do this.
我又没征求你的许可
I’m not asking your permission here.
安妮! 乔! 乔!
Annie! Joe! Joe!
安妮! 乔!
Annie! Joe!
我想我的心脏病犯了
I think I’m having a heart attack.
-放松 放松 -快叫医生
– Easy. Easy. – Somebody get a doctor!
-放松 放松 -叫医生来
– Easy, Easy. – Get a doctor!
好了
I got it.
安卓.
Andrew.
你们两个别再吵了
You two need to stop fighting.
你们就从没有面对面好好谈过
You’ll never see eye to eye.
但你们是一家人
But you’re family.
我要你发誓对安卓好
Promise me you’ll stand by andrew.
就算是…就算你心里不同意他的做法
Even if… if you don’t agree with him.
我发誓
I promise.
安卓
Andrew.
跟我保证你会努力融入到家庭之中
Promise me you’ll work harder to be a part of this family.
我会的
I will.
我会的 奶奶
I will, gammy.
好 那么 精灵们可以带我走了
Well, then, the spirits can take me.
安妮
Oh, Annie.
奶奶
Gammy?
我猜他们还没给我准备好地儿
I guess they’re not ready for me.
我感觉好多了 孩子们
I’m feeling much better, sonny.
没必要带我们去医院了
No need to take us to the hospital.
请带我们去机场
Take us to the airport, please.
妈妈 什么 你的心脏病是假装的吗
Mom, what? Are you faking the heart attack?
拜托
Oh, come on!
这是我能让
Well, it was the only way I could get you two
你们闭嘴去机场的唯一法子
To shut up and get us to the airport!
夫人 我们没有权限带你去机场
Ma’am, we’re not authorized to take you to the airport.
拉瑞·法瑞斯 别逼我给你妈打电♥话♥
Larry Ferris, don’t make me call your mother.
好吧
You got it.
你真吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me.
是的 你本就不该回纽约的
Yep. You should’ve given up back in New York.
看 我喜欢埃勒特·耐丝
See, I’m like Eliot Ness.
我总是能抓到人
I always get my man.
我太棒了
I’m that good.
航♥班♥1601 起飞航道已经准备好
Flight 1601, as soon as you’re in position,
到点就可以起飞
You’re cleared for takeoff.
明白了 恰克
Roger that, Chuck.
快点 快点 快点 快点
Ok. come on, come on, come on, come on.
指挥塔 请说
Tower. Talk to me.
-恰克 我是安卓·派斯顿 -你好 伙计
– Chuck! It’s Adrew Paxton. – Hey, dude.
我需要你帮个小忙 伙计
Hey, uh… I have a little favor I need from you, buddy…
马格瑞特在那架飞机上 我要跟她谈一下 你能阻止起飞吗
Margaret’s on that plane. I got to talk to her. can you stop it?
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah!
我听说了你的新娘闹剧
I heard about your lady bailin’.
-嗑药了 -恰克 我需要你
– Drag-ola. – Chuck! I need you
阻止起飞 拜托
To stop the plane, please.
我不能这么干
I can’t do that.
不 不 不 不 不 不 拜托
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Come on!
哦 不
Oh, no.

No!
-怎么了 -马格瑞特在飞机上
– What’s wrong? – Margaret’s on that plane.
-他还没告诉她 -告诉她什么
– And he didn’t get to tell her. – Tell her what?
告诉她他爱她
That he loves her.
然后她也可以告诉他她爱他
So she could tell him that she loves him, too.
好吧 但是他怎么…
Ok, but how does he…
如果她不爱他 她不会离开
If she didn’t love him, she wouldn’t have left.
当然不会
Of course not.
我是不是唯一一个不知情的
Am I the only one not getting this?
-乔 -恰克 恰克 看下面
– Oh, Joe! – Chuck! Chuck! Look down.
看下面
Oh! oh. Look down.
好像 哦 你在这里
Like… oh, there you are!
对不起 伙计 我实在是无能为力
Sorry, man. There was nothing I could do.
谢谢 恰克
Thanks, Chuck.
对不起 儿子 我不知道你对她的感觉
I’m sorry, son. I didn’t know how you felt about her.
亲爱的 没事的
Honey, it’s gonna be ok.
乔丹
Jordan?
乔丹
Jordan.
乔丹
Jordan!
我需要你把我办公室的盒子
I need for you to send the boxes in my office to…
寄到这个地址 拜托
…to this address, please.
这个在这儿 地址在这儿 好吗
This one right here. This address right here. Ok?
-你能做吗 -是的 当然
– Can you do that? – Uh, yes. Sure.
-好的 很好 谢谢 -塔特女士
– Good, all right. Thank you. – Miss Tate.
是的 什么 什么
Yes. What? What?
安卓.
Andrew.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!