-我知道 是的 -你知道什么
– I know that! yes! – you know that?
你还想让他们经历这一切?
And you’re still willing to put them through this?
他们不会发现的!
They’re not gonna find out!
你怎么知道他们不会发现?
How do you know they won’t find out?
你自己说的
Because you said so yourself.
-我知道 可是万一你妈妈… -你自己说的
– I know, but what if your mother… – you said so yourself!
哦 老天 如果你妈妈发现…
Oh, my god, if your mother found out…
哇! 哇!
Whoa! whoa!
-天哪! 如果奶奶发现了 -船在动
– oh, my god! what if gammy finds out? – the boat is moving!
如果奶奶发现真♥相♥ 她会心脏病发作的
If gammy finds out, she’s gonna have a heart attack!
住嘴! 没事的!
Stop! it’s gonna be fine!
-她会心脏病发作的! -你冷静一点!
– she’s gonna have a heart attack! – will you calm down! hold on!
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa. whoa!
我觉得就算是劫持一艘快艇
Whoa! I don’t think that hijacking a boat
也不能解决你的问题
Is a proper way to express your frustration!
现在…好极了
Now… oh, great.
你决定闭嘴了! 马格瑞特?
Now you decide to shut up! margaret?
-安卓! -马格瑞特?
– andrew! – margaret?
-安卓! -马格瑞特!
– andrew! – margaret!
我不会游泳
I can’t swim!
马格瑞特!
Margaret!
朝浮标游!
To the buoy!
-什么? -朝浮标游!
– what? – to the buoy!
好
Ok.
好 加油 把手给我
All right, come on! give me your hand!
嘿 把手给我
Hey! give me your hand!
马格瑞特! 给我…
Margaret! give me…
快 把手给我
Come on, give me your hand!
加油 加油 我抓住你了
Come on, come on. I got you. I got you.
我抓住你了
I got you.
好了
Come on.
你究竟在想什么?
What the hell were you thinking?
你差点把你自己搞死
Could’ve gotten yourself killed.
是你转弯的时候把我甩下去的 你这个混♥蛋♥
You turned the boat and made me fall in, you jackass.
是你松开了方向盘
You let go of the steering wheel, ahab.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
好了 过来 你得暖和起来 快
All right, come here. you’ve got to get warm. come on.
过来 没事了
Come on. it’s ok.
没事了
That’s ok.
没事了
It’s ok.
我想和你们两个谈谈
I want to talk to both of you.
别让你妈妈知道
Your mother is never to hear about any of this.
告诉过你们了 我会查你们的
Told you I’d check up on you.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我接到了这位戈博森先生的电♥话♥
I got a phone call from mr. gilbertson here,
他告诉我你们在撒谎
Who told me that if you were lying,
他坚决认为你们在撒谎
And he strongly believes that you are,
他要把你送去坐牢
He would send you to prison.
所以我让他飞到这儿来了
So I flew him up here.
-爸爸 -幸运的是
– dad. – luckily for you,
你父亲代表你谈了一个条件
Your father negotiated a deal on your behalf.
你有20秒钟时间考虑
Now, this offer’s gonna last for 20 seconds,
所以听仔细了
So listen closely.
你得发表声明
You’re gonna make a statement
承认这个婚姻是一个骗局
Admitting this marriage is a sham…
不然你就要坐牢
…or you’re gonna go to prison.
如果你说实话 就会没事
You tell the truth, you’re off the hook,
她就会回去加拿大
And she is going to go back to canada.
接受条件吧
Ah, well. take the deal.
-我可不这么认为 -别犯傻了 安卓
– I don’t think so. – don’t be stupid, andrew.
你想要声明? 我现在就给你
You want a statement? here’s your statement.
我为马格瑞特·塔特工作了3年
I’ve been working for margaret tate for three years.
6个月前我们开始约会 我们相爱了
Six months ago we started dating, we fell in love.
我求她嫁给我 她同意了
I asked her to marry me, she said “yes.”
我们婚礼上见
I’ll see you at the wedding.
好吧 你看见了
Well, you know.
那么…
So…
你确定吗?
…you sure about this?
不尽然
Not really.
我很感激你所作的一切
I mean, I am very appreciative of what you’ve done,
但是我想…
But I think that…
你也会这样做的
You’d do the same for me.
对吗?
Right?
希望大家都没事
Hope everyone is decent.
你跟我来
You need to come with me.
明天是你的大喜日子
Now, tomorrow is your wedding day.
今晚你得让送子毯休息一下
You have to give the baby maker a rest tonight.
这是风俗
It’s tradition.
-和你的新娘道晚安吧 -我们没打算用…
– give your bride a kiss good night. – we’re not gonna…
送子毯
…use the baby maker.
你们有一辈子可以一起过
You’ve got your whole lives to be together.
-好吧 -快来
– ok. – now, come on. come on.
如果我不跟她去 她会…
If I don’t go with her, she’s just gonna…
-马上回来 -好
– come right back. – yeah.
明早见?
See you in the morning?
好
Yeah.
嘿 奶奶
Hey, gammy.
-谢谢 奶奶 -哦
– thanks, gammy. – oh.
请大家就坐
Everyone, please be seated.
偌摩尼
Ramone.
我们今天相聚在这里是为了…
We are gathered here today to give thanks…
庆祝…
…and to celebrate…
一项生命中最重要的时刻
…one of life’s greatest moments.
来见证
To give recognition
安卓和马格瑞特之间的纯洁的 诚实的 无私的
To the beauty, honesty, and unselfish ways
挚爱
Of andrew and margaret’s true love
在亲友面前
In front of family and friends.
因为是他们的家人和朋友
For it is their family and friends
教会了安卓和马格瑞特懂得去爱
Who taught andrew and margaret to love.
所以只有家人和朋友都…
So it is only right that family and friends are all…
亲爱的 你有问题吗?
Mi amor. do you have a question?
没有
Uh, no…
你举手了
Your hand is up.
这不是提问
Oh, it, it’s, uh, not a question,
我有话要说
But I do have something I need to say.
– 马格瑞特 -能不能等结束再说?
– margaret. – can it wait till after?
不
Uh… no. no.
-大家好 -你好
– Hi there. – Hi.
非常感谢各位前来
Thank you all so much for coming out.
关于这个婚礼
I, uh… have a bit of an announcement
我有个小声明
To make about the wedding.
-事实上是个招供 -你在干什么
– A confession, actually. – What are you doing?
我是一个加拿大人 是的 加拿大人
Uh… I’m a Canadian. Yes, Canadian.
我的签证已经过期 很快就要被遣送回去
With an expired visa who was about to be deported.
因为我不想离开
And because I didn’t want to leave
你们的美妙国度
This wonderful country of yours,
我强迫安卓娶我
I forced Andrew here to marry me.
马格瑞特 不要说了
Margaret, stop it.
看 安卓总是有超乎寻常的工作态度
See, Andrew has always had this extraordinary work ethic.
我想这是从我这里学到的
Something I think he learned from you.
三年来 我看着他辛勤工作
And for three years I watched him work harder
比我们公♥司♥的任何人都努力
Than anyone else at our company.
所以我知道如果用他的事业相威胁
And I knew that if I threatened to destroy his career…
他就会乖乖就范
…he would, he would do just about anything.
所以我强迫他回到这里 欺骗你们
So I blackmailed him to come up here and to lie to you.
欺骗所有人
All of you.
我原以为看着他这样做会很容易
And I thought it would be easy to watch him do it.
但我错了
But it wasn’t.
我发现毁掉别人的生活并不是那么容易
Turns out it’s not easy to ruin someone’s life
尤其是当你发现他们有多棒的时候
Once you find out how wonderful they are.