看来偌摩尼对你印象很深刻
Think you made quite an impression on ramone.
我猜是是因为我被吓哭了
Mmm-hmm, I think the part where I burst into tears
他才记得我
Just really brought us together.
-哦 知道吗? -什么?
– yeah. oh, guess what. – what?
安卓趣事第11条
Fun fact about andrew number 11
-我爱品客薯片 -恩 好
– I like pringles. – mm-hmm. ok.
它们很好吃 关于零食
They’re delicious. all hostess products.
我喜欢可口可乐 不喝百事 还喜欢牛肉干
Coke, never pepsi, and beef jerky.
你怎么跟13岁小孩一样?
What, are you, like, 13?
-呒 -给你
– mmm. – here we go.
充满电了 安卓
It’s all charged up, andrew.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
我把尊夫人的电♥话♥也输进去了
And I put your lady’s number in, too.
-谢了… -宝贝儿
– thank you very mu… – milady.
谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you very much. thank you.
谢谢
Just… thank you.
天哪 我有37条留言
Oh, my god. I have 37 messages.
糟糕 我需要用电脑
Shit. I need a computer.
这个鬼地方有电脑吗?
Is there, is there a computer in this godforsaken town?
时间快到的时候 它会提醒你
Ok. so when it runs out, it gives you a warning.
只要投币就行了
Just put in more dimes.
-这给你 -什么?
– here you go. – what?
-别逗了 投币? -孩子们 跟上
– you’re kidding. dimes? – come on, kels.
-你不是认真的吧? -我在外面等你
– you’re not kidding? – I’ll be outside.
-你要我帮忙就喊一声 -我该怎么办…
– yell if you need me. – but what am I supposed…
你能行的
You’ll be fine.
我能摸索出来的 我是个聪明的女人
Ok, I can figure this out. I’m an intelligent woman.
投币 投币 投币 行了
Block ’em out, block ’em out, block ’em out. there you go.
好
Ok.
现在
Now.
这是什么? 这是什么?
What is that? what is it?
请问? 请…
Um, uh, excuse me? excuse…
好
Ok.
好
Ok.
能遇到格图德真好啊 是吗?
So, it was nice to see gertrude, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
她今天真漂亮
She looked really pretty today.
-是的 -恩
– yeah, she did. – mmm-hmm.
能见到对方 叙叙旧 一定很开心
Must be nice to see each other again and just catch up.
见到她当然很高兴 那是…
It’s definitely good to see her. it’s…
当然 是啊 好久没见了
…definitely, yeah. it’s been a long time.
他们在那儿 他们在那 马格瑞特!
Oh, there they are. there they are. margaret!
我们需要马格瑞特
We need margaret.
我们恐怕要借用你一下 亲爱的
Afraid we’re going to have to steal you away, young lady.
哦 不不 我正要…
Oh, no, no, no, no. I’m just gonna keep…
别担心
No, not to worry.
没有脱衣舞男 不去森林里唱圣歌♥ 我保证
No strippers, no chanting in the woods. promise.
-哦 好吧… -来吧
– oh, well… – yeah. come on.
没说你 这是女人的事 你不会喜欢的
But not you. it’s girl stuff. you’d hate it.
-可是… -来吧
– but… – come on.
好吧 恩…
Um, ok. will i, uh…
…我穿着这鞋子没问题吧?
…are these shoes ok for what we’re gonna do?
我真不敢相信这是事实
I can’t believe this is happening.
我妈妈亲手做了这条裙子
My mother made this dress by hand.
就在这家店里 1929年
In this very shop. in 1929.
重现往日真的很有意思
It’s funny how things come back in style.
我正在扣扣子
Just… just finishing up the buttons.
不合身没关系
Yeah, and don’t worry about the fit
安妮是阿♥拉♥斯加东南最好的裁缝
Because annie is the best tailor in southeast alaska.
哦… 嘘
Oh… pssh.
哇 帮极了
Wow, incredible.
或许有些地方有些大 但是其他…
Maybe a tad loose in certain areas, but otherwise…
哦 抱歉 我本来就有点丰满
Oh, sorry. I’m a bit chesty to begin with
何况我穿它的时候碰巧正怀孕了
And I happened to be knocked up when I wore this.
哦
Oh.
让我看看你的胸在哪里
Oh, let’s see if we can find your boobs.
-它们肯定在里面某个地方 -是的 找到了
– they’re in there somewhere. – yes. yes, they are.
这有点像是找复活节彩蛋
This is like an easter egg hunt.
可能它们遇到阿♥拉♥斯加冷空气收缩了
Maybe they shrunk up in the cold alaskan air.
-哦! 找到了 -对 没错
– oh! there they are. – that… yes. that would be…
-这里 我来看看 -我在想 如果你不介意
– there, let’s see. – I was thinking, if you’d like,
我们今年圣诞可以去找你们
Maybe we could head down your way for the holidays this year.
哦 这…太好了
Oh, that would, uh… that would be nice.
太好了 或者我们也可以来找你们
That’d be nice. or maybe we could come to you, too.
-那真是太好了 -恩
– well, that would be lovely. – mmm-hmm.
我真是太高兴
I would like that very much.
格瑞斯 看在上帝的份上 我们还有活要干呢
Oh, grace, for god’s sake. we’ve got work to do.
-我知道 对不起 -去喝杯茶吧
– I know. I’m sorry. – go make yourself a cup of tea.
这里有我 去吧
I’ll finish this. go.
现在 画龙点睛的时刻到了
Now, let’s make this absolute perfection.
最后打扮一下就完美了
Now, just one special touch and you’re ready.
它在我们家已经传了150多年了
It’s been in the family for more than 150 years.
安妮 它真漂亮 可是我不…
Annie, it’s beautiful, but I don’t really think…
-我还没说完呢 -对不起
– shh. I’m not finished. – oh, sorry.
我的曾祖父把它送给了我的曾祖母
My great-grandfather gave it to my great-grandmother
他们结婚
When they got married.
这在当时是个丑闻
They were quite a scandal, you know.
他是俄♥国♥人而她是阿♥拉♥斯加印第安人
He was russian and she was tlingit
在当时 结婚要得到部落里
and back then You had to get approval from every member of the tribe
每一个成员的同意
Before you got married.
他们几乎就要被拆散了
Almost broke them up.
他们后来怎么在一起的?
Well… how did they stay together then?
她和你很像 铁娘子
She was a lot like you. tough.
不允许别人说“不”
Wouldn’t take “no” for an answer.
她很适合他
She was good for him.
我要把它送给你
I want you to have it.
-我不能 不能接受这个 -这话我可不爱听
– I can’t. can’t take this. – I don’t want to hear it.
祖母们总喜欢把东西传给孙辈
Grandmothers love to give their stuff to their grandchildren.
这让我们觉得我们还活在你们的生命里
It makes us feel like we’ll still be part of your lives
就算将来不在了
Even after we’re gone.
收下吧
Take it.
你没事吧 亲爱的?
Are… are you all right, dear?
我…
I, uh…
我… 我只是想…
I, uh… I just, uh, I just wanted to…
确保有足够的时间来改这件衣服
Make sure there was enough time to get all the sewing done.
你就别担心了
Don’t you worry about that.
-你会惊艳全场的 -好
– you’re gonna be beautiful. – ok.
-现在让我们把大头针取下来 -好
– now let’s get you out of those pins. – ok.
好
All right.
解开绳索 跳上来
This is untied. hop on in.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey. hey! hey, hey, hey, hey!
哇
Whoa! what…
告诉我究竟发生了什么?
Mind telling me what the hell’s wrong?
我只是想远离人群
I just needed to get away from everybody.
-怎么了? -没事 让我静一静
– what’s wrong? – nothing! just stop talking, please!
告诉我究竟发生了什么?
Would you mind telling me what’s happening now?
马格瑞特
Margaret.
– 马格瑞特! -我不记得了
– margaret! – I forgot, ok?
你不记得什么了?
You forgot what?
我不记得家庭是什么样的了!
I forgot what it was like to have a family!
我从16岁开始就一个人生活了
I’ve been on my own since I was 16
我已经不记得有人爱
And I forgot what it felt like to have people love you
有人为我做早饭 还说
And make you breakfast
还说 嘿 我们想去你那过圣诞
and say, “hey! We’d love to come down for the holidays.”
然后我回答 为什么不是我们来看你们呢?
And I say, “well, why don’t we come up and see you instead?”
还有人送项链! 而你在这里什么都有
And give you necklaces! and you have all that here,
你还有格图德 而我把这全搞砸了
And you have gertrude, and I’m… I’m just screwing it up!
你没搞砸 我同意你
You’re not screwing it up! I agreed to this!
你也在场 还记得吗?
You were there, remember?
你的家人爱你 你知道吗?
Your family loves you. do you know that?