– 不会让你妈发现的 – 我 我爸爸…
– your mom’s not going to find out. – i… my father.
是怎么了 举♥行♥什么婚礼啊
What the hell’s with that? the whole wedding thing?
他是怎么想的啊
Where did that come from?
是你妈妈♥逼♥着他想出来的
She probably got him worked up into it.
没事 她发现不了的
It’s fine. she’s not gonna find out.
– 他们发现不了的 – 哦 天哪 马格瑞特
– they’re not going to find out. – oh, god. margaret!
安卓 放松 他们发现不了的
Andrew, they’re not gonna find out, ok? just relax.
没事的
It’s gonna be ok.
我们又不是真结婚
It’s not like we’re gonna be married forever.
我们很快又会离婚
We’ll be happily divorced before you know it.
没事的 没事的
It will be fine. it will be fine.
你没事吧
You ok?
没事
Yeah.
– 去倒两杯咖啡 – 好
– get us some coffee. – yeah.
肉桂咖啡怎么样
So, would you like a cinnamon soy latte?

A-ha.
没事的
You’re right, you know…
很快就会离婚 没事的
Get a quickie divorce, we’ll be fine.
– 当然 – 没事的
– absolutely. – it’s gonna be fine.
一切都会很好
Everything is going to be great.
老婆应该学会做饭
But this little missus better learn how to cook…
然后才能照顾好自己的丈夫
…so she can take care of her husband.
让他开心
Keep my man happy.
我不想他离开我去找别的女人
I don’t want him leaving me for another woman.
得了吧
Come on…
还没离开你呢 马格瑞特
…haven’t left you yet, margaret.
松手吧
I got it. let go.
– 还好吧 – 嗯
– you all right? – yeah, um…
我要出去一下
You know what? I’m gonna go.
去哪?
Where?
想出去走走
I just kinda feel like going outside.
好的 那边是浴室
All right. that’s the bathroom.
额 我有点…
Oh, yeah. I know. I’m just, uh…
我先去浴室 然后再出去
I’m gonna go to go to the bathroom, and then I’m gonna go out, outside.

All right.

All right.
集中精神 集中精神 马格瑞特
Ok, you just have to focus, margaret. just focus.
这只是个交易
This is a business deal. this is just a business deal.
一切都会好的
Everything’s gonna be just fine.
是有点难 但我可以做到的
Ok, this is a little rough. I can do this.
哦 天哪 我讨厌这丛林小路
Oh, my god. god, I hate nature!
真讨厌
I hate it.
怎么停不了了
Not stopping. not stopping. oh! oh…
怎么不停呢
Why are you not stopping?
停 停
Stop, stop, stop it, stop!
我只想呼吸写新鲜空气
I just wanted… some air.
这么搞成这样
What is that?
这是怎么了
What now? what is that? what is that?
这么搞成这样
What is that?
这么搞成这样
What is that?
到我这来吧 纽约来的马格瑞特
Come to me, margaret of new york.
是我 安妮奶奶
It is i, grandma annie.
很好奇是吧
I see you are a curious one.
过来 看看我怎么感谢大地母亲
Come. see how I give thanks to mother earth.
我不是好奇
You know, actually, I’m not that curious.
我只是四处看看
– I’ll just… – look around you.
大地母亲给了我们一切
Mother earth has provided all this…
也是她让你和安卓相遇结合
…just as she brought you and andrew together to be joined.
我们一定要感谢她
– oh. – we must give thanks
让你早日生子
And ask that your loins be abundantly fertile.
来 跟我一起跳舞庆祝
Come. dance with me in celebration.
我就在这表达谢意吧
You know, can i, can I just thank her from here?
来吧 我坚持这样
I insist!
好吧 好吧
Ok, ok, ok.
我这就下去跟你一起跳
I will come down and dance with you.
跟我跳
Follow and learn.
来吧 马格瑞特 跟着鼓点的节奏 现在你…
Come on, margaret! feel the rhythm of the drums. now you.
– 什么 – 唱诵
– me what? – chant.
唱诵什么
Chant what?
什么都行
Whatever comes to you. it is the way.
– 但我不会唱诵啊 – 可以唱诵树木
– but I don’t know any chants. – to the trees. use your vowels.
– 对 唱诵 – 对 唱诵
– yes. chant. – yes. chant, chant.
– 对着树木 – 对 对
– eee. to the trees. – yes! yes!
– 对宇宙 – 对宇宙 啊 宇宙
– to the universe! – the universe. ah. universe.
对着窗户
To the crazy. to the window, the window.
对着墙
To the wall, to the wall.
为了我蛋蛋上流下的琼浆
To the sweat drip down my balls.
– 对 你们这帮婊♥子♥ – 大声点
– to all you bitches… – louder!
对着窗户
To the window, to the window.
对着墙
To the walls, to the walls.
为了我蛋蛋上流下的琼浆
To the sweat drip down my balls.
姑娘们都给我躺下吧
Now all you bitches crawl.
琼浆 琼浆 靠
# all skeet, skeet, mother
琼浆 琼浆 去他的
# all skeet, skeet, goddamn
为了窗 为了窗
# to the window, to the window
为了墙 为了墙
# to the wall, to the wall
为了我蛋蛋上流下的琼浆
# to the sweat drip down my balls
姑娘们都给我躺下吧
# to all you bitches crawl
琼浆 琼浆 靠
# all skeet, skeet, mother
琼浆 琼浆 去他的
# all skeet, skeet goddamn
为了窗 为了窗
# to the window, to the window
为了墙 为了墙
# to the wall, to the wall
为了我蛋蛋上流下的琼浆
# to the sweat drip down my
你们这些娘们都来了
# all you bitches go
奶奶! 让我们去桥那边吧!
Gammy! let’s take it to the bridge! woo!
我要看你们躺下 你怕了 你怕了
# let me see you get low you scared, you scared
把你的屁♥股♥放低 你怕了 你怕了
# drop your ass to the flo’ you scared, you scared
我要看你们躺下 你怕了 你怕了
# let me see you get low you scared, you scared
把屁♥股♥放到地板上 你怕了
– # drop your ass to the floor – you scared!
你怕了 你怕了 看见自己躺下
# you scared, you scared see you get low
你怕了 你怕了 你怕了
– # you scared, you scared – you scared.
放低你的胸 你怕了
# your butt to the flo’ you scared, you scared
现在停下 一起扭动
# now stop, woo now wiggle it
现在停下 轻轻摇动
# now stop, woo jiggle it, just jiggle it
– 你们在做什么?
– whatcha doing? – # just wiggle it

Oh, uh.
奶奶想要我…
Uh… you know, your gammy wanted me to…
… 发自内心的呼唤
…you know, chant. chant from the heart.
蛋蛋? 这就是你的内心?
Balls? that’s what came to your heart?
我是跟着节奏来的
You know, it went with the beat.
你的手♥机♥到了
Your phone arrived.
我要进城去把它拿回来 你去吗?
I’m gonna go into town to pick it up. wanna come?
好 我去 我去 哦 等等
Oh, yes, I want to go. I want to go. oh, hold on.
我可以 恩 和他走吗?
Is it, uh, ok if I go with him?
你无论做什么都是对的
Whatever you do is what shall be.
如果我走你不会不高兴吧?
But you’re ok if I go?
-没事 去吧 -再见 奶奶
– fine. go on. – bye, gammy.
-你真是个怪人 -闭嘴
– you’re a freak! – shut up.
别闹了
Would you, please?
嗷!
Ow!
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
嘿 安卓
Andrew, hey!
-我订的电♥话♥到了吗? -是的 到了 你好吗?
– you got that phone I ordered? – yes, it came in. how are you?
-很好 你呢? -不错
– great. you? – good.
哈罗
Hola.
嘿 你好
Hey, hi.
还记得这个吗?
Remember this?
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
好极了 好极了 是的
Wonderful. wonderful. yes.
-你记得? -是的 是的 我记得
– remember that? – yes. yes. I know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!