Beautifully, beautifully executed.
给这节课画上圆♥满♥句号♥
And it’s a really nice way to end the class with a little,
直击心灵
kick in the ass.
给你A
So, you get an A.
-谢谢您 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
你们其他人都在等着我
And I suppose the rest of you are waiting
吐出一些深奥的智慧之言
for me to vomit out some profound words of wisdom.
是的 等着呢
Yeah, kind of.
还以为你不会问呢
Oh, thought you’d never ask.
过来 帮我一把
Come here, give me a hand.
谢谢
Thanks.
世界需要你们这样的人
the world needs people like you.
像你们这样的人越来越少
The world is literally dying for your kind.
担负责任 勇敢奋斗
Embrace that responsibility, and you run with it.
迈出第一步 去争取 然后回馈
Get out there, earn your keep. Give back.
这不会很容易 永远都不会
It’s not gonna be easy. Never gonna be easy.
大部分情况下 你会独自一人
For much of it, you’ll stand alone
但请坚定信念
but you’ve got to stand strong.
我恳请大家
You know, I beg you
永远不要像这世上其他98%的人一样
to not give into mediocrity,
向平庸屈服
like the other 98 percent of the world.
因为平庸是对你自己
Because you would be doing yourselves,
和这个世界最大的伤害
and the world, a greatest disservice.
你们充满知识和智慧
You’re all too smart.
不能白白浪费
You’re too smart to let it go to waste.
你只有一次机会
And you’ve got one shot at this.
一次稍纵即逝的机会
One fucking shot.
紧紧抓牢 绝不放过
Don’t let a moment of it slip by.
抓住它 抢过来 变成你的机会
Grab it, snatch it up, make it yours.
珍惜每时每刻
Celebrate every moment.
珍惜每一次呼吸
Celebrate every fucking breath.
我告诉你 生活
I’m telling you, life,
是一首赞歌♥
it’s a birdsong.
就这些吗
Was that it?
是的 我觉得是
Yeah, I think… I think so, yeah.
就是这些了
Yeah, that’s it.
理查德 理查德
Richard? Richard.
理查德
Oh, oh, Richard.
理查德 你还好吧
Oh, no, no, no. Richard, are you all right?
天呐
Christ.
-天使 -什么
– Angels. – What?
我听到天使在唱歌♥ 皮特
I hear the angels, Peter, they’re singing.
不 那是无伴奏合唱 理查德
No, that’s the… that’s the acapella group, Richard.

Here.
我们哪儿来的无伴奏合唱
Why? Why do we have an acapella group?
学校一直都有啊
We’ve always had an acapella group.
好吧 干 能带我去教堂吗
Well, fuck them. Can you take me to the bells?
我想去看看那些钟楼
What? I wanna see the bells.
教堂 好的
The bells? Yeah.
好 走吧
All right. All right. Come.
你先给我喝点水
I’ll get you some water first.
皮特
Peter,
这里地方这么大 坐哪里都很舒服
there are a lot of other good places to sit in here.
呃 是的 当然
Hmm, yes. Of course.
你感觉到什么没吗
Can you feel anything?

No.
但我觉得这里光线不错
But I enjoy the lighting.
-你呢 -也没
– You? – No.
但这样也挺好
But that’s all right.
圣母玛利亚 请保佑我的朋友
Please mother of God, help my friend…
恐怕 病的越来越重了
Afraid it’s starting to kick in.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
他妈的 真疼
Oh, fuck yeah.
我很抱歉
Oh, I’m so sorry.
我还能承受
I’ll manage.
没事 皮特 该来的总会来
It’s fine, Peter. We knew this was coming.
是啊
Yeah.
我回顾过往
I mean, uh, I look back on everything,
很多事情一下就都看明白了
and it all somehow makes so much sense.
一切好像 都是最好的安排
It’s as though, uh, it couldn’t be any other way.
为什么我们的灵魂会受伤
Why’s our soul broken?
简直荒唐
Absurd.

Yet…
又如此完美
It’s perfect.
回顾过往 一切又都很完美
And it’s also perfect when you look at it.
-你懂我的意思吗 -我懂
– You know what I mean? – Yeah.
这个世界真让人不舍
It’s gonna be hard to leave this place.
很难说再见
It’s gonna be hard to say goodbye.
理查德 我会想你的
Richard, I’m gonna miss you.
如果可能 我也会想念你
I’m gonna miss you too, Peter. If I’m able.
妈的 我忍♥不住了
Fuck, I’m going to cry.
你这样我更难受
Please don’t do this. No, no, shh.
-天啊 -不要这样 听着
– Dammit. – No, no, no. Listen.
我更希望你能别哭
I really prefer if you didn’t cry.
听我说 我们努力过了
Listen to me. We tried.
-是的 – 我们走吧
– Yes. Yes. – Now let’s go. Come on.
来吧
Come on.

Okay.
-抱歉 -来吧
– I’m sorry. – Come on.
没事
It’s all right.
走吧 彼得
Come on, Peter.
理查德 你是个好人
You’re a good man, Richard.
你也是 老朋友
So are you, my friend.
感谢你真诚待我
Thank you for being so good to me.
我在努力 理查德 忍♥着不哭
I’m trying, Richard. I’m trying.
感觉这么自然 难道不奇怪吗
Isn’t it strange how natural this feels?
是啊 两个男人
Yeah. Two men,
在教堂里 热情相拥
holding one another, passionately, in a church.
毫无顾忌地互相抚摸
Groping one another freely.
走吧 死变♥态♥
Come on you, pervert.
拜拜
Bye.
你今晚要出去吗
You’re going out tonight?

Yeah.
好的
OK.
玩得开心点
You have fun, okay?
你也是
Yeah, you, too.
会不会开心不知道 但我保证
I’m not sure that’s possible, but I’m promising you
我们尽量
that we will try.
去吧 孩子
Go get ’em, kid.
再见 爸爸
Bye, dad.
第五章
我还有些话想说
非常感谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming, really.
一年比一年可人了
Oh, oh, you get just lovelier every year.
维罗妮卡 理查德 我们的贵宾
Veronica, Richard. Our guest of honor.
你能来真好
So nice you could make it.
我们怎么能错过
Oh, we wouldn’t miss it for the world.
你好 我是理查德
How do you do? Hi, I’m Richard.
这他妈算哪门子问好
That’s a hell of a greeting.
我去拿酒了
I’m going to the bar.
你好
Hi.
我和皮特决定今年留下来
Peter and I have decided to stay in this year,
在迈阿密度过圣诞节
and spend Christmas in Miami.
哦 赶时髦啊
Oh, how fashionable.
朵娜 你为什么没来参加我的生日宴会
Donna, you weren’t at my birthday party. Why?
我一直想跟你解释
I’ve been so wanting to tell you
我把日期记错了
that I mixed up the date. Oh.
各位 请注意
Excuse me everyone, if I could have your attention.
晚宴很快就要开始了
Dinner is to be served shortly, so, if you would be so kind
现在各位就可以移驾去餐厅了
as to begin migrating to the dining room,
非常感谢
that would be much appreciated.
维罗妮卡 你坐我旁边

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!