What about you?
你可能需要喝几杯
You might need a drink or two.
理查德 我得癌症了
Richard, I… I’ve got cancer.
我也是啊
So do I.
好吧 祝即将死去的你们好运
Well, best of luck with your impending deaths.
-你也是哦 -谢谢
– Yeah, you, too. – Thank you.
理查德 你得留下来 我想帮你
Oh, Richard, you gotta stay. Uh, I wanna help you.
皮特 不
Peter, no.
要是我死在这里
I’d die here, and my corpse
我的尸体只会成为滋养寄生虫的温床
is nothing more than a breeding ground for ticks.
而且我这么离开的话
Plus, this way,
终局之前 我还能一直领工资
I get to collect my salary until the bitter end.
甚至死了之后也行
Maybe even after, depending on
取决于什么时候能找到 呃 我的尸体
how quickly it takes me to find, my, uh, body.
我必须走
I have to leave for, uh…
这是为了奥莉维亚好
for Olivia’s sake.
别啊
No.
别别别 听我说
Oh, no, no, come on. Listen.
好了 我要
Uh, yeah. All right. I’m gonna…
-我真的很遗憾 -我知道
– I am so sorry. – I know.
我的朋友
My friend.
理查德
Oh, Richard.
听我说
Listen to me.
我觉得是时候出发去加拿大了
I think it’s time to go up to Canada.
-不 我不 -是的
– No. I don’t… – Yeah.
皮特 你知道别人在议论我俩吗
Peter, you know they’re talking about us.
嗨 布朗教授
Hi. Hello, Professor Brown.
-嗨克莱尔 -你在这干嘛呢
– Hey, Claire. – What are you doing here?
-你好 -你好
– Nice to see you. – Nice to see you.
这是克莱尔
This is… Claire, uh…
这是克莱尔 这是皮特
This is Claire and this is Peter.
-嗨 -你好
– Hi. – Nice to see you.
她 实际上是亨利·怀特的侄女
She’s, in fact, a niece of Henry Wright.
亨利 亨利 啊太好了
Henry, Henry? Oh, how wonderful.
太好了 很高兴认识你
That’s great, good to meet you.
不用说这些屁话 因为她和我们一样鄙视他
You don’t have to say that shit because she despises him as much as we do.
别这样说
Don’t say things like that.
他挺好的 亨利·怀特
He’s all right, Henry Wright.
他是个特别好的人
He’s perfectly right.
麻烦再给我倒三杯
I’ll have another three please.
-我不想走 -不行
– No, I don’t want go. – No, no, you’re…
-我正开心呢 -你举止已经像个山怪了
– I’m having fun. – You’re behaving like a troll.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
有人跟你说过 你很美吗
Has anyone ever told you that you’re beautiful?
谢谢 皮特
Thank you, Peter.
好孩砸
Good boy.
行了 够了 上车吧
Okay. That’s it. Okay. Get in the car. Just get…
嘿 我能请你喝杯睡前酒吗
Hey, can I, uh, buy you a nightcap?
睡前酒
Nightcap?
芭芭拉会杀了我的
Hmm. Barbara’s gonna kill me.
要是我说不行 你是不是特失望
Would you be disappointed if I said no?
这是辆迷你库珀吗
Was it a Mini Cooper?
会的
Yes.
-晚安 皮特 -晚安
– Goodnight, Peter. – Night.
-理查德 -干嘛
– Richard? – Yeah.
爱你哟
Love you.
我想说 我特别佩服你的勇气
I’d like to say how much I admire your bravery.
关于什么的勇气
Bravery for what?
做你自己
For being who you are,
毫无畏惧地做你自己
and doing so, unflinchingly.
这不是勇敢 是冷漠
That’s not bravery, that’s apathy.
不 不是的
No, it’s not.
我去点首歌♥放放
I’m gonna go put on some music.
你还好吗
Are you all right?

no.
我不好
No, I’m not.
我得癌症了
I got cancer.
没关系的 我这个年纪的人都有癌症
It’s all right. Everyone my age has cancer.
不知为何 我一直没能理解这意味着什么
For some reason, it just never really kind of…
直到
hit until…
此时此刻
now, what it really means.
因为我会死的
You know, because I’m gonna die.
是真的快死了
I mean, I’m really gonna die.
很抱歉 理查德
I’m sorry, Richard.
帮我个忙 别把这件事告诉别人行吗
Do me a favor, please keep that between us, yeah?

Okay.
除了皮特以外
You’re the only person I’ve ever told,
你是唯一一个知道的
outside of Peter.
我还没告诉我妻子和女儿
Haven’t even told my wife and daughter yet.
和我跳支舞吧
Come dance with me.
跳舞
Dance?
我不跳舞
I don’t dance.
今晚跳一下吧
Dance tonight.

Okay.
♪ 我啊 ♪
♪ And I ♪
♪ 从未拥有过谁 ♪
♪ Never have no one ♪
♪ 在逆境之中 ♪
♪ In times of trouble ♪
♪ 我也孑然一身 ♪
♪ I stood alone ♪
我现在该干嘛
What do I do now?
♪ 而如今 ♪
♪ And now ♪
♪ 我愈发坚强 ♪
♪ I’m so much stronger… ♪
就这样吗
Is this it?
对啊
Uh-hmm.
呃 好吧
Well, okay.
♪ 你的爱是忧郁的蓝色 ♪
♪ Your love is blue ♪
很糟糕吗
Is this so bad?

No.
这样其实挺好的
No, this is actually quite nice.
♪ 当困难将你压倒 ♪
♪ When trouble overtakes you ♪
♪ 你应该再次思考 ♪
♪ You better check again ♪
♪ 可如今我的生活已更加明朗 ♪
♪ But now my days Gotten brighter ♪
理查德
Richard?
♪ 因为有你在身旁 ♪
♪ With you by my side ♪
理查德
Richard.
救命啊 嘿 嘿
Help. Hey, hey, hey.
救命
Help!
我的老天爷啊 理查德
Oh, Jesus Christ, Richard.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
我很好 冷静 别
I’m all right, just calm down. Don’t…
一切都很好 我很好
Everything’s fine, I’m all right.
我没死 我挺好的
I didn’t die. I’m good.
这是谁
Well, who’s that?
是圣地亚哥
That’s Santiago.
圣地亚哥是谁
Who’s Santiago?
我的园丁
He’s my gardener.
你园丁在这干啥呢
What’s your gardener doing here?
他是我的紧急联♥系♥人
He’s my emergency contact.
我天 理查德
Christ, Richard
呃 我们能私下聊两句吗
Um, can we have a word in private please?
没关系的 他根本不会讲英语
No, that’s fine, he doesn’t speak any English.

Watch this.
圣地亚哥 今天周几
Santiago, what day is it?
看见没 煎饼
See? Pancakes
嗯啊 劳伦·白考尔
.
好莱坞传奇女演员
说吧 你刚才想说什么 没关系的
Talk. What are you gonna say? It’s fine.
理查德 你不能再这样下去了
Richard, you’ve got to clean up your act.
是啊 我搞砸了 我会少摄入点糖
Yeah. I fucked up. I’ll slow down the candy,
环保一点点 好吗
and I’ll go green for a bit, okay?
-卖♥♥草吗 -对啊 大♥麻♥
– Selling grass? – Marijuana, yeah.
你从哪儿搞的大♥麻♥呢
Oh, and where are you getting it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!