Please, try and find some happiness.
我正在努力
I’m working on it.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
别了 理查德
Goodbye, Richard.
别了 维罗妮卡
Goodbye, Veronica.
再见
Bye.
奥莉维亚 宝贝 你怎么回家了
Olivia? What are you doing home, baby?
泰勒跟我分手了
Taylor broke up with me.
-怎么回事 -她背着我
– What? – She cheated on me
跟内森·朗宁斯好了
with Nathan Runnings.
朗宁斯教授的儿子
Professor Runnings’ kid?
对
Mm-hmm.
听着
Listen. Hey.
来 宝贝 过来
Come on, babe. Come here.
过来
Come here.
别担心 甜心 你会好起来的
Don’t worry, sweetheart. You’re gonna be fine.
这世界那么多女人
The world’s full of women
在寻找爱情
looking for someone to love.
一定会有人配得上你
There’s gotta be somebody who deserves you.
-你想喝什么 -无所谓
– What’ll you have? – I don’t care.
当一个男人分手后
Well, when a man loses a woman,
一般都会喝威士忌解愁
it’s, uh, typically whiskey he drinks.
所以说
So,
我觉得
I’m kind of assuming that, um,
拉拉也会想要一样的
a lesbian would do the same.
为了你的未来
Here’s to your future.
为锦绣前程
To your bright, bright future.
敬泰勒在地狱里腐烂
To Taylor rotting in hell.
对 敬泰勒在地狱里腐烂吧
And yes, to Taylor rotting in hell.
干杯
Cheers.
我为你骄傲
I’m so proud of you.
为什么
Why?
因为你就是
Because you possess everything
父亲理想中女儿的样子 甚至更好
that a father could ever want in a daughter, and more.
超乎完美
So much more.
爸
Dad.
嗯 宝贝
Yeah, baby?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我病了 奥莉维亚
I’m sick, Olivia.
我病了
I’m sick.
会好起来的吗
Are you gonna be okay?
不会
No.
没事的
It’s all right.
你会没事的 听到了吗
You’re gonna be all right. Do you hear me?
你会很棒的
You’re gonna be great.
我会离开一阵子
I’m gonna need to go away for a little bit.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
现在还不知道
I don’t really know.
有些事想要搞搞清楚
I just got some things I gotta figure out.
我非常爱你 女儿
Hey, I love you so much, my girl.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
坚持自己的路
You stay on this path of yours.
明白吗
You hear me?
遵从自己的内心 坚持自己的选择
You stay on this path that’s yours.
你现在做的就很对 孩子
You’re doing it right, kid.
我会非常想念你的
I’m gonna miss you so much.
我爱你
I love you.
吉布斯
Jibbles,
我们上路吧
let’s hit the road.
来 吉布斯
Here, Jibbles.
好孩子
Good boy.
一定要让妈妈照顾好你 好吗
You make sure your mom takes good care of you, huh?
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我毫不怀疑 孩子
I have no doubt about that, kid.
抱歉 吉布斯
I’m sorry, Jibbles.