发生什么事?
What’s happening?
我是这个剧的作者! 你们是骗局的受害者!
I am the author of this play! You are the Victims of a hoax!
这些不是我写的! 元首从来没说过”宝贝”这个词!
These are not my words! The Fuhrer has never said this “baby”!
元首那么善良! 元首那么好心! 元首那么优秀!
The Fuhrer was sweet! The Fuhrer was kind! The Fuhrer was good!
他爱我! 他总对我说:
He loVed me! Often, he would say to me:
“弗兰兹…”
“Franz…”
Boo-boo?
Boo-boo?
Boo-boo?
Boo-boo?
– 啊? – 我们做♥爱♥?
– Yeah? – We make loVe?
不了. 我们不要做♥爱♥.
No. We don’t make loVe.
去工作.
Go to work.
“祝贺.
“Congratulations.
“百老汇终极大作.”
“It’s the biggest hit on Broadway.”
“祝贺.
“Congratulations.
“希♥特♥勒♥永远上演.”
“Hitler will run forever.”
“祝贺.”
“Congratulations.”
祝贺!
Congratulations!
你看票房♥成绩了吗? 是狂潮! 是雪崩!
HaVe you seen the lines at the box office? It’s a torrent! It’s an aValanche!
百老汇终极大作!
It’s the biggest hit on Broadway!
你这吵闹的烂果子! 你毁了我的大事!
You lousy fruit! You ruined me!
你疯了! 他要杀我! 叫警♥察♥!
You’re crazy! He’s gonna kill me! Call the police!
救命! 谋杀! 强♥暴♥!
Help! Murder! Rape!
不让任何人进来. 要想想.
Don’t let anybody in. Got to think.
我要想想.
I got to think.
这怎么会?
How could this happen?
我那么小心. 我选择了错误的剧本…
I was so careful. I picked the wrong play…
…错误的导演, 错误的选角.
…the wrong director, the wrong cast.
哪里做对了?
Where did I go right?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
不要拦我. 我打定主意了.
Don’t try to stop me. I’Ve made up my mind.
– 你拿着账本干啥? – 我去自首. 只有这条路了.
– What are you doing with the books? – I’m turning myself in. It’s the only way.
我要和警方合作.
I’ll cooperate with the police.
会给我减刑的, 坦白从宽回家过年.
They’ll reduce my sentence, time off for good behaVior.
大概我还能在监狱图书馆找个工作. 再见了.
Maybe I’ll get a job in the prison library. So long.
利奥!
Leo!
放心. 放松. 你紧张过度. 你不知道自己在做什么.
Take it easy. Relax. You’re oVerwrought. You don’t know what you’re doing.
你太恐慌了. 给我账本!
You’re acting out of panic. GiVe me those books!
– 我就不该听你的! – 我就不该听你的!
– I never should haVe listened to you! – I never should haVe listened to you!
– 现在我恨你! – 双倍返还给你, 双倍返还给你, 双倍返还给你!
– How I hate you! – Double, double, double!
胖! 胖!
Fat! Fat!
你这胖子!
You fatty!
给我账本, 你这胖海象!
GiVe me those books, you fat walrus!
– 不行! – 快给我!
– Never! – GiVe ’em quick!
– 你这大肥胖子, 给我肥账本! – 不给!
– You fat fatty, giVe me those fat books! – No!
你们打破了神圣的誓言! 你们必须死!
You haVe broken the sacred oath! You must die!
这样不对.
This is not good here.
我不是来杀你们的.
I am not killing you.
你们不明白? 你们必须死.
Don’t you understand? You must die.
你们合作不?
Will you cooperate?
– 进来! – 进来!
– Come in! – Come in!
我听见噪音. 你叫我?
I hear noise. You call?
在哪…
Where are…
Boo!
Boo!
我找到你啦.
I see you.
需要什么? 咖啡?
You like something? Coffee?
咖啡.
Coffee.
对! 好主意.
Yes! Good idea.
问那个拿枪的…
Ask the gentleman with the gun…
…正想把我们射杀的先生…
…the gentleman who is shooting at us and trying to kill us…
…他想喝什么.
…what he will haVe.
你要不要咖啡?
You like coffee?
咖啡? 好的, 黑咖啡, 放两块糖.
Kaffee? Ja. Black, two sugars.
两杯普通的, 一杯苦的, 两块糖.
Two regular, one black, two sugar.
– 香槟? – 不了, 谢谢. 我刚要了咖啡.
– Champagne? – No, thanks. I haVe just ordered Kaffee.
你们还要不要从这桌子后边出来?
Are you coming out from behind this desk or not?
– 不! – 废柴!
– Not! – Cowards!
可悲的, 卑下的废柴!
Miserable, cringing cowards!
赖活着吧! 看着!
Clinging to life! Watch!
记住吧!
Watch and remember!
弗兰兹利凯德 给你演示怎样才是视死如归!
Franz Liebkind will show you how to die like a man!
请, 唱.
Please, sing.
我马上就和我的元首在一起了.
Soon I will be with mein Fuhrer.
还有戈林! 戈培尔!
And Goring! And Goebbels!
希姆莱!
And Himmler!
我来了, 朋友们!
I’m coming, boys!
唉, 一失足成…
Boy, when things go wrong…
浪费了一整天 和一个疯子德国佬玩捉迷藏!
Wasted a whole day playing hide-and-seek with a crazy kraut!
– 好啦(那里),好啦. – 哪里? 哪里?
– There, there. – Where? Where?
你这疯狂的极端分子, 你射杀我们有什么好?
You crazy lunatic, what are you shooting at us for?
怎么不把它用在好的地方?
Why don’t you use this where it’ll do some good?
你怎么不去杀演员们?
Why don’t you shoot at the actors?
弗兰兹…
Franz…
我把你指引到了错误的路?
HaVe I ever steered you wrong?
– 一直都是. – 没关系. 听好.
– Always. – Never mind. Listen.
每一夜, 人们都嘲笑着你所爱的元首. 为什么?
EVery night, people are laughing at your beloVed Fuhrer. Why?
因为那个叫做LSD的主演.
It is that LSD.
还有他那见鬼的”宝贝”!
Und his verdammte “babies”!
拿着!
Here!
买♥♥点子弹.
Buy bullets.
去. 杀.
Go. Kill.
– 杀演员去. – 什么?
– Kill the actors. – What?
– 闭嘴! – 演员.
– Shut up! – The actors.
我要消灭演员.
I must destroy the actors.
停! 这是发神经病! 你失去理智了?
Stop! This is insanity! HaVe you lost your mind?
你怎么能杀演员? 你在说什么?
How can you kill the actors? What do you mean?
演员不是动物. 他们是人.
Actors are not animals. They’re human beings.
就他们? 你和他们吃过饭吗? 去! 去, 杀! 前进!
They are? HaVe you ever eaten with one? Go! Go, kill! Forward!
– 不! – 你们决定好没!
– No! – Make up your minds!
你在想什么? 我们陷住了! 不管是剧还是我们自己!
What are you doing? We’re trapped! It’s either the show or us!
那没办法了! 我们能做什么, 炸了剧场?
There’s no way out! What can we do, blow up the theater?
炸♥药♥.
Dynamite.
炸♥药♥.
Dynamite.
– 引信. – 引信.
– Fuse. – Fuse.
现在是主连接.
And now for the master connection.
别开枪! 是炸♥药♥.
Don’t shoot! It’s the dynamite.
你要是射它, 它就会发火把我们都炸飞.
If you shoot it, it will get mad at us and blow us all up.
真是好想法. 我把这个炸♥药♥放回去.
That is good thinking. I will put this dynamite back.
好.
Good.
下次我再制♥作♥, 不要作者.
Next time I produce a play, no author.
– 麦克斯? – 怎么了?
– Max? – What is it?
– 麦克斯? – 什么?
– Max? – What?
记得昨天我们在办公室打架吗?
Remember yesterday in the office when we were fighting?
怎么?
So?
很抱歉我叫你”肥, 肥, 肥.”
I’m sorry I called you “fat, fat, fat.”
先生们.
Gentlemen.
我们有一个技术问题.
We haVe here a technical problem.
我不知道这个小恶魔是快引信…
I do not know whether this little deVil here is the quick fuse…
…还是慢引信.
…or the slow fuse.
我得弄明白这个.
I must find this out.
这个很关键.
This is critical.
是了, 是了. 你看这个?
Ja, ja. You see this?
你看这个? 听我跟你说过的?
You see this? Hear what I haVe told you?
是了. 这就是一个明显的例子.
Ja. This is an example of smartness here.
我得说这个就是快引信, 这个是快引信.
I haVe said that this is the quick fuse, and this is the quick fuse.
快引信!
The quick fuse!
陪审团作出判决了吗?
Has the jury reached a Verdict?
– 做出了, 大人. – 陪审团如何判决?
– We haVe, your honor. – How does the jury find?
我们认为被告 incredibly guilty.
We find the defendants incredibly guilty.
在法庭宣读判决之前…
Do the defendants haVe anything to say in their behalf…
…被告有什么要说的话?
…before the court pronounces sentence?