“先干掉波兰
“Gonna crush Poland
“然后收拾法国
“And I’m gonna take oVer France
“胜利万岁, 胜利万岁!”
“Sieg heil, sieg heil!”
“我们先干掉波兰
“Then we’re gonna take oVer Poland
“然后就收拾法国
“And then I’m a-gonna crush France
“宝贝, 你知道吗, 妈妈
“Baby, don’t you know, mama
“然后我要渡过英国海峡
“Then I’m gonna cross that English Channel
“然后我就去踢
“And then I’m gonna kick them cats
“他们的屁♥股♥, 嘭!”
“In the pants, pow!”
你看到女人们的表情没?
Did you see the look on that woman’s face?
当那人开始唱…
When the guy started to sing…
“德国
“Springtime
“与希♥特♥勒♥
“For Hitler
“之春”
“And Germany”
敬希♥特♥勒♥之春的唯一一次演出.
Here’s to the one and only performance of Springtime for Hitler.
愿它安息.
May it rest in peace.
店主! 店主! 再把酒满上.
Innkeeper! Innkeeper! Another round of drinks here.
事实上…
As a matter of fact…
…把在场所有人的酒都满上.
…a round of drinks for everybody in the place.
想想看…
Just think…
…昨天, 我还是个没用的小会计师…
…yesterday, I was a meaningless little accountant…
…今天我就成了百老汇失败剧作的制♥作♥人!
…and today I’m the producer of a Broadway flop!
敬失败.
Here’s to failure.
– 敬失败. – 谢谢. 你真好.
– To failure. – Thank you. It’s Very kind of you.
“请用, 我的元首.”
“Bitte schon, mein Fuhrer.”
“哥们, 你是德国人!”
“Man, you’re a German!”
“我们都是德国人!”
“We’re all Germans!”
“那就对了!
“That’s right!
“那意味着我们不能攻击德国.”
“That means we cannot attack Germany.”
“我是说, 在这的都是朋友, 你知道?
“I mean, I got all my friends here, you know?
“那我呢?
“And what about me?
“这是乡村俱乐部…
“And then there’s the country club…
“…每晚欢笑.
“…and the laughs every night.
“得做点什么.
“We got to do something.
“想到了!
“I got it!
“我想到了!”
“I’Ve got it!”
“你想到什么?”
“What haVe you got?”
“一个徽章. 掉进裤子里了, 哥们.
“A medal. It fell down my pants, man.
“拿出来, 宝贝.
“Get it out, baby.
“非常感谢, 宝贝.”
“Danke schon, baby.”
“宝贝.”
“Baby.”
“宝贝.”
“Baby.”
为什么他说”宝贝”?
Why does he say this “baby”?
元首从不说”宝贝.” 我没写”宝贝.”
The Fuhrer has never said “baby.” I did not write “baby.”
“宝贝”是怎么回事?
What is it with this “baby”?
请你闭嘴好吗?
Will you please shut up?
你才闭嘴. 你是观众.
You shut up. You are the audience.
我是作者. 我高于你!
I am the author. I outrank you!
酒保! 再给我和…
Barkeep! Another drink for myself…
…我的合伙人, 布鲁姆先生来一杯…
…my associate, Mr. Bloom…
还有别忘记了这里我们善良的酒鬼.
And don’t forget our good-natured inebriate oVer here.
感激不尽.
Eternally grateful.
– 干杯! – 干杯!
– A toast! – A toast!
干杯!
A toast!
敬什么?
To what?
敬…
To…
敬烤面包. 我爱烤面包.
To toast. I loVe toast.
– 敬烤面包. – 敬烤面包.
– To toast. – To toast.
现在…
Now…
我来带头…
I’ll take the lead…
…我想要你们始终跟着我!
…and I want you right behind me all the way!
唱吧!
Sing out!
好, 小鸟们!
All right, Piaf!
是中场休息! 快!
It’s intermission! Quick!
把脸藏起来. 他们会将我们撕得粉碎.
Hide your faces. They’ll tear us to pieces.
– 给我们两杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒. – 我也要一杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒.
– GiVe us a couple of Manhattans. – I’ll haVe a Manhattan.
– 给, 弗兰克. – 拿好了? 好的.
– Here you go, Frank. – You getting it? Okay.
两杯酸威士忌, 谢谢.
Two whiskey sours, please.
目前为止, 这大概是我在百老汇见过最搞笑的了.
So far, that’s about one of the funniest things I’Ve ever seen on Broadway.
– 我这辈子没这么乐过. – 完全歇斯底里!
– I never laughed so much in my life. – Absolutely hysterical!
我说我都笑破肚皮了!
I thought I’d split my sides!
放心. 不要惊慌.
Take it easy. Don’t panic.
这条街上有不少剧目呢.
There are a lot of plays on this street.
他们说的不一定是 希♥特♥勒♥之春.
They aren’t necessarily talking about Springtime for Hitler.
你相不相信你喜欢的剧目叫做…
Would you ever believe you’d loVe a show called…
…希♥特♥勒♥之春?
…Springtime for Hitler?
来吧, 我们回去!
Come on, let’s get back!
要是第二幕和第一幕一样爽, 这个剧得演五年!
If the second act is like the first, this’ll run for fiVe years!
“德国与希♥特♥勒♥
“Springtime for Hitler
“之春”
“And Germany”
思考.
Gotta think.
思考.
Gotta think.
卡斯卡特太太, 百分之五十.
Mrs. Cathcart, 50 percent.
雷斯尼克太太, 百分之五十.
Mrs. Resnick, 50 percent.
思考.
Gotta think.
比德尔库姆太太, 百分之五十.
Mrs. Biddlecomb, 50 percent.
温特沃斯太太, 百分之百.
Mrs. Wentworth, 100 percent.
– 利奥. – 没办法了.
– Leo. – No way out.
– 利奥. – 没办…
– Leo. – No way…
利奥.
Leo.
没办…
No way…
听着, 我们去剧场…
Listen, let’s go to the theater…
…看看到底出了什么事.
…and see what’s really happening.
毕竟, 我们只是听到了 一小部分观众的意见.
After all, we only heard from a small portion of the audience.
我们来听听主流想什么.
Let’s hear what the majority thinks.
– 主流? – 主流.
– The majority? – The majority.
我们来听听主流.
Let’s hear from the majority.
– 主流在哪? – 主流.
– Where’s the majority? – Majority.
– 我们来听听主流. – 主流.
– Let’s hear the majority. – The majority.
– 看主流? 哪里是主流? – 主流.
– See the majority? Where’s the majority? – The majority.
“一加一得二
“One and one is two
“二加二得四
“Two and two is four
“打败仗真让我难过”
“I feel so bad ’cause I’m losing the war”
请原谅. 请原谅.
Excuse me. Excuse me.
这个剧还没完成!
The play here is in progress!
你们肃静! 猪猡!
You must be quiet! Swine!
“哥们, 咱们什么都没了! 都没了!
“Man, we’re losing everything! EVerything!
“我的戈培尔呢?
“Where’s my Goebbels?
“叫来我的约瑟夫戈培尔!”
“Get me my little Joe!”
“派人去叫戈培尔!”
“Send for Goebbels!”
– “派人去叫戈培尔!” – “派人去叫戈培尔!”
– “Send for Goebbels!” – “Send for Goebbels!”
– “派人去叫戈培尔!” – “派人去叫戈培尔!”
– “Send for Goebbels!” – “Send for Goebbels!”
“万岁, 宝贝!”
“Heil, baby!”
“宝贝! 发生什么事?”
“Baby! What’s happening?”
“我刚刚去对人♥民♥早间宣传.”
“I just laid the morning propaganda programs on the people.”
“我真兴奋! 说了什么?”
“You’re putting me on! What did they say?”
“我对人♥民♥说我们侵略了英格兰!”
“I told the people we inVaded England!”
“酷哦, 老爹! 怎么做到的?”
“That’s a grooVe, daddy! How did we come out?”
“我们赢了, 宝贝!”
“We beat ’em, baby!”
“太帅了! 我的约瑟夫! 我的小约瑟夫.
“GrooVy! That’s my Joe! That’s my little Joe.
“我爱小约瑟夫.
“I loVe my little Joe.
“约瑟夫…
“Joseph…
“…你在元首在场时候吸烟.”
“…you are smoking in the presence of the Fuhrer.”
“很抱歉, 老爹.”
“I’m sorry, big daddy.”
“又这样.
“They try.
“哥们, 他们总这样.”
“Man, how they try.”
喂!
Ja!
– 我能帮你什么? – 请你不省人事.
– What can I do for you? – You will please be unconscious.
这个是侮辱. 必须停止. 他们所做所为太让我生气了.
This is an outrage. It must stop. It makes me so mad what they do.
降下幕布! 降下来!
Curtain must go down! Down!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!