精彩. 精彩.
Remarkable. Remarkable.
惊人之作.
A stunning piece of work.
麦克斯, 他穿着裙子.
Max, he’s wearing a dress.
不开玩笑.
No kidding.
我, 首先, 认为这是一个非常重要的剧本.
I, for one, think it is a Very important play.
你知道, 我从未意识到第三帝国…
Do you know, I never realized that the Third Reich…
…是说德国
…meant Germany?
我是说, 它充满了那样的历史逸事.
I mean, it’s drenched with historical goodies like that.
哦, 亲爱的.
Oh, dear.
你们在看着我的裙子.
You’re staring at my dress.
我得解释下.
I should explain.
我今晚要去舞蹈设计舞会.
I’m going to the choreographer’s ball tonight.
– 有一个最佳服装奖. – 我们总是赢.
– There is a prize for the best costume. – And we always win.
今晚我不确定.
I’m not so sure about tonight.
我装扮成大公夫人安娜斯塔西亚…
I’m supposed to be the Grand Duchess Anastasia…
…但是我想我看起来更像拖船安妮.
…but I think I look more like Tugboat Annie.
– 你怎么看? – 这…
– What do you think? – L…
现在, 要残酷.
Now, be cruel.
要粗鲁. 要粗鲁!
Be brutal. Be brutal!
因为, 天知道, 他们也会的.
Because, heaVen knows, they will.
如何? 你怎么看, 布鲁姆先生?
Well? What do you think, Mr. Bloom?
– 你在哪里放钱包? – 华丽.
– Where do you keep your wallet? – It’s gorgeous.
选不出更好的颜色了. 衬托了你的眼睛.
You couldn’t haVe picked a better color. It brings out your eyes.
我们来面对它, 罗杰, 这衣服就是你.
Let’s face it, Roger, that dress is you.
– 你真觉得它衬托了我的眼睛? – 没有假发还不好说.
– Do you really think it brings out my eyes? – We can’t tell a thing without your wig.
就我的意见, 你穿着还不完全.
As far as I’m concerned, you’re only half-dressed.
你要是那么担心假发的事, 拿来, 邪恶西方女巫那(绿野仙踪).
If you’re so worried about the wig, get it, O Wicked Witch of the West.
快, 给他点烟.
Quick, light his cigarette.
– 他喜欢你. – 我不想…
– He likes you. – I don’t want to…
我在夏季游♥行♥见过你?
Didn’t I meet you on a summer cruise?
我们没在夏季游♥行♥见过.
I’Ve never been on a summer cruise.
真可惜.
Quel dommage.
我发现我们开始熟悉了.
I see we’re getting acquainted.
你想不想回去整理下头发, 大嘴巴?
How would you like to go back to teasing hair, big mouth?
注意脾气, 罗杰.
Temper, Roger.
罗杰, 你是否介意我们来谈谈公务?
Roger, do you mind if we talk a little business?
请. 我们就是为此而来.
Please. That is what we are here for.
我认为这个会是 你一个惊人的机会.
I think this would be a marVelous opportunity for you.
小心. 疼!
Be careful. That hurt!
目前为止, 你一直参与制♥作♥音乐剧.
Up to now, you’Ve always been associated with musicals.
是的. 粘糊糊的戏服和笨蛋女演员.
Yes. Dopey showgirls with gooey gowns.
“2, 3, 抬脚, 转, 转, 转, 抬脚, 转!”
“Two, three, kick, turn, turn, turn, kick, turn!”
让人直犯恶心.
It’s enough to make you puke.
罗杰.
Roger.
但是现在, 最终, 一个执导舞台系列剧的机会.
But now, at last, a chance to do straight drama.
罗杰德布里斯现身历史.
Roger de Bris presents history.
当然, 我认为应该加一些音乐…
Of course, I think we should add a little music…
…第三幕应该要有.
…and that whole third act has got to go.
他们战败了. 真压抑.
They’re losing the war. It’s too depressing.
我们给那段加些东西.
We shall haVe to put something in there.
– 什么? – 想到了! 想到了!
– What? – I see it! I see it!
一排穿得像冲锋队一样的美少女…
A line of beautiful girls dressed as storm troopers…
…赤♥裸♥裸的黑皮靴, S-M. – 喜欢.
…black patent leather boots, S-M. – LoVe it.
一起行进!
All marching together!
“2, 2, 抬脚, 转, 转, 转, 抬脚, 转…”
“Two, three, kick, turn, turn, turn, kick, turn…”
能行!
It will work!
太有才了! 有才!
That is genius! Genius!
我代表布鲁姆先生和我自己…
I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself…
…认为你是世界上唯一能够…
…when I say you’re the only man in the world…
…充分发挥希♥特♥勒♥之春的人.
…who can do justice to Springtime for Hitler.
等一下. 这是个很重要的决定.
Wait a minute. This is a Very big decision.
它可能会影响我的整个生命.
It might affect the course of my entire life.
我要仔细考虑一下.
I shall haVe to think about it.
– 我会做. – 恭喜还有谢谢.
– I’ll do it. – Congratulations and thank you.
拿起电♥话♥! 发出试演通知!
Get on the phone! Send out a casting call!
通知城里每个代理! 我想见所有人, 所有人!
Call every agent in town! I want to see everybody, everybody!
万岁!
Heil!
这是个疯人院!
This is bedlam!
要有秩序!
We must haVe some order!
跳舞的希♥特♥勒♥请到旁边等候好吗?
Will the dancing Hitlers please wait in the wings?
我们只想看唱歌♥的希♥特♥勒♥.
We are only seeing singing Hitlers.
阿瑟皮卡德.
Arthur Picard.
你好, 阿瑟. 介绍一下自己.
Hello, Arthur. Tell us something about yourself.
我是阿尔伯克基歌♥剧团首席男高音…
I was the lead tenor of the Albuquerque Opera Company…
…前两个季度.
…for the last two seasons.
我刚完成了丁香季节巡回演出, 上一季度…
I just finished the road tour of Lilac Time, and last season…
…我还是百老汇制♥作♥…
…I was up for the lead in the Broadway production…
…吉普赛情人的主演.
…of The Gypsy Lover.
出什么事了?
What happened?
我不懂你说什么.
I didn’t get it.
阿瑟, 你要为我们唱什么?
Arthur, what are you going to sing for us?
我想要唱一个流浪的吟游诗人.
I would like to sing A Wandering Minstrel, I.
很好.
Very well.
谢谢!
Thank you!
下一个, 请!
Next, please!
贾森格林. 请.
Jason Green. Please.
贾森, 你最近在做什么?
Jason, and what haVe you been up to lately?
最近十六年, 我都在和美军勤务组织同行.
For the last 16 years, I haVe been touring with the USO.
– 你给我们唱个什么? – 你听过德国乐队没?
– And what are you going to sing for us? – Have You Ever Heard The German Band?
没有.
No.
那就是我要唱的.
That’s the name of the song I am going to sing.
伴奏!
You will play it!
谢谢!
Thank you!
木头小男孩.
The Little Wooden Boy.
谢谢!
Thank you!
谢谢!
Thank you!
– 这意思是不是我没有得… – 很抱歉.
– Does that mean that I don’t get… – I’m sorry.
你抱歉?
You’re sorry?
谢谢!
Thank you!
就是这些.
That’s it.
– 嘿, 哥们. – 请再说一遍?
– Hey, man. – I beg your pardon?
是这里面试回力镖吗, 宝贝?
Is this where they’re auditioning Boomerang, baby?
我看你走错剧场了.
I’m afraid you wandered into the wrong theater.
哥们, 别再来了. 真郁闷.
Man, not again. Freak out.
等等! 等等! 这就是回力镖. 这就是回力镖.
Wait! Wait! This is Boomerang. This is Boomerang.
– 你说什么哪? – 我们听听. 还有什么可失去的?
– What are you saying? – Let’s hear him. What haVe we got to lose?
好吧.
All right.
年轻人…
Young man…
…你叫什么名字?
…what is your name?
哥们. 我的名字?
Man. My name?
洛伦佐! 洛伦佐, 宝贝.
Lorenzo! Lorenzo, baby.
洛伦佐圣杜布瓦, 但是朋友们叫我LSD(迷幻药).
Lorenzo St. Dubois, but my friends call me LSD.
– 你做过什么, LSD? – 哥们, 有六个月…
– And what haVe you done, LSD? – Man, about six months…
…我都在见习, 不过我放的开, 哥们.
…but I’m on probation, and I’m cool, man.
– 我是说, 你有什么长处? – 哥们, 在这里不行.
– I mean, what do you do best? – Man, I can’t do that here.
要不他们怎么把我赶出去呢, 宝贝.
That’s why they put me away, baby.
唱, 唱.
Sing, sing.
谢谢. 非常谢谢. 我们这就唱.
Thank you. Thank you so Very much. We’re gonna sing.
允许的话, 我去叫我的乐队. 他们能帮忙.
If I may, I’d like to call on my group. They kind of help me a little.
乐队! 来吧, 家伙们. 我想要, 唱这歌♥.
Group! Come on, fellas. I would like to, sing this song.
关于爱…
It’s about loVe…
与恨.
And hate.
用迷幻的说法, 我在谈论”力量.”
Psychedelically speaking, I am talking about “the power.”
“爱力量
“LoVe power
“我在谈论
“I’m talkin’ ’bout
“爱力量
“LoVe power
“一朵甜蜜小花的力量
“The power of a sweet flower
“统治地球
“Is gonna rule the earth
“会有伟大重生
“And there’ll be a great rebirth
“爱是我的花
“LoVe is the flower that is mine