过来.
Come here.
– Ta-ta. – Ta-ta.
– Ta-ta. – Ta-ta.
别忘了小支票. 没有小支票就不能编剧了.
Don’t forget the checkie. Can’t produce plays without checkie.
你就指望我吧, 你这小淫♥魔♥.
You can count on me, you dirty young man.
再见.
Good-bye.
拜拜. 再见. 拜.
Bye-bye. Good-bye. Bye.
拜拜. 老秃鹫.
Bye-bye. Old buzzard.
抱我. 摸我.
Hold me. Touch me.
抱我. 摸我.
Hold me. Touch me.
抱我. 摸我.
Hold me. Touch me.
宝贝儿.
Darling.
抱我. 摸我.
Hold me. Touch me.
大堂里不行.
Not in the hall.
我知道她在这里. 我不知她藏在哪里.
I know she’s in here. I wonder where she’s hiding.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
你在哪里, 魔女?
Where are you, deVil woman?
“谁找到归谁”
“Finders keepers”
我来了, 准备好.
Here I come, ready or not.
你在那, 小骚货.
There you are, you little flirt.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
爸爸不想和小宝贝一起玩?
Papa no want to play with baby?
– 我觉得爸爸的脖子摔坏了. – 真是娘娘腔.
– I think Papa’s neck is broken. – What a sissy.
喵.
Meow.
喵.
Meow.
我的老猫今晚在何处?
I wonder where old Tom is tonight?
哦呀.
Oy.
比亚韦. 比亚韦, 宝贝儿, 我伤了你么?
Bialy. Bialy, darling, did I hurt you?
– 只不过是皮肉伤, 小羊排. – 别急, 宝贝儿.
– It’s only a flesh wound, lamb chop. – Don’t worry, darling.
我亲亲就好了.
I’ll kiss it and make it well.
比亚韦斯托克先生.
Mr. Bialystock.
比亚韦斯托克先生? 你好吗?
Mr. Bialystock? How do you do?
天哪. 我是说…
My God. I mean…
…请原谅.
…excuse me.
你是说, “哎呀,” 是不是? 那就说, “哎呀,” 然后滚出去!
You mean, “oops,” don’t you? Just say, “oops,” and get out!
不是…
Not…
– “哎呀!” – 哎呀.
– “Oops!” – Oops.
我受不了偷♥窥♥狂.
I can’t abide a peeping Tom.
有一个就在我卧室对面的公♥寓♥里.
One in the apartment just opposite my bedroom window.
我发誓, 那个人再没有…
I swear, that man never takes his…
…把望远镜放下, 哪怕一分钟.
…field glasses off me, not for a minute.
– 感到好些了? – 是啊.
– Feeling better? – Yes.
好得很.
Good.
我们来鬼混.
Let’s fool around.
现在我是纯洁的小挤奶工…
Now I’ll be the innocent little milkmaid…
…你是顽皮的小马夫.
…and you be the naughty stable boy.
这些奶好重.
This milk is so heaVy.
我拿不到屋子里了.
I’ll never reach the house.
帮帮我. 有人帮忙么?
Help me. Will someone help me?
等等!
Wait!
我们今天别玩了. 我有好多约会要忙.
We can’t play today. I haVe too many appointments.
今天不能玩?
We can’t play today?
周四! 我们周四再玩.
Thursday! We’ll play on Thursday.
我们玩”女伯爵与司机.”
We’ll play “The Contessa and The Chauffeur.”
– 最好了! – 等到周四, 女伯爵米亚.
– The best one! – Until Thursday then, Contessa mia.
女伯爵米亚.
Contessa mia.
不要, 宝贝儿, 求求你, 一会儿就行.
No, darling, please, just a little.
钱. 我需要钱.
Money. I need money.
好吧.
All right.
女伯爵与司机.
The Contessa and the Chauffeur.
这么说是伯爵今早雇了你, 鲁道夫?
So the Count hired you this morning, Rudolfo?
看路.
Watch the road.
我的视线离不开你. 我为你疯狂时候没法开车?
I can’t take my eyes off you. How can I driVe when you driVe me mad?
– 疯了! – 鲁道夫, 你这脏猪.
– Mad! – Rudolfo, you dirty pig.
停路边.
Pull oVer.
够了. 好了.
That’s enough. Good.
其余的周四我们再来.
We’ll do the rest on Thursday.
对了, 这才是好姑娘. 这是你钱包…
Now, that’s a good girl. I’ll get you your purse…
…还有手套.
…and your gloVes.
周四.
Thursday.
周四.
Thursday.
等到周四, 到时候, 你这下流娘们.
Until Thursday, then, you bawdy wench.
– 抱我. 摸我. – 周四.
– Hold me. Touch me. – Thursday.
那时候接着玩女伯爵和鲁道夫?
And then we’ll finish playing the Contessa and Rudolfo?
周四第一件事就是它.
First thing on Thursday.
然后…
And after that…
…我们就玩”绑♥架♥和残忍♥强♥暴♥贞女鲁克里娅”…
…we’ll play “The Abduction and the Cruel Rape of Lucretia”…
…我就是贞女鲁克里娅.
…and I’ll be Lucretia.
我来强♥暴♥. 在周四. 太妙了.
And I’ll be Rape. On Thursday. That’s wonderful.
贞女鲁克里娅, 你忘记了小支票. 没有支票不能做演出.
Lucretia, you forgot the checkie. Can’t produce plays without checkie.
一直都带在身上.
I had it with me all the time.
没问题吧? 我把抬头写成”现金.” 你没说剧目叫什么.
Is it okay? I made it out to “cash.” You didn’t say the play’s name.
很好. 很妙. 周四.
Fine. Good. Thursday.
再见, 我的小粉鸽. 拜拜.
Good-bye, my powder pigeon. Bye-bye.
– Ta-ta. – Ta-ta.
– Ta-ta. – Ta-ta.
再见.
Good-bye.
在租约上签字的人, 必须付租金.
He who signs the lease, must pay rent.
法律规定的.
That’s the law.
为什么, 你这盗贼.
Why, you’re a thief.
你怎能从穷♥人♥口袋中夺走最后一便士?
How can you take the last penny out of a poor man’s pocket?
我必须.
I haVe to.
我是业主.
I’m a landlord.
主啊, 听听我的请求. 废了他.
Lord, hear my plea. Destroy him.
– 他给土地带来了枯萎. – 别听他的. 他疯了.
– He maketh a blight on the land. – Don’t listen to him. He’s crazy.
糟糕. 我得再打个电♥话♥.
That hurt. I must make another call.
哎呀?
Oops?
你是谁? 你想要什么? 你为什么在我的走廊里游荡?
Who are you? What do you want? Why are you loitering in my hallway?
说, 蠢货! 说!
Speak, dummy! Speak!
– 你怎么不说话? – 吓坏了. 说不出来.
– Why don’t you speak? – Scared. Can’t talk.
好吧.
All right.
放松下.
Get a hold of yourself.
深呼吸.
Take a deep breath.
慢慢的说出来…
Let it out slowly…
告诉我, 你是谁?
And tell me, who are you?
我是利奥布鲁姆. 我是一个会计师. 我来自怀特霍尔和马♥克♥思♥公♥司♥.
I’m Leo Bloom. I am an accountant. I’m from Whitehall and Marx.
我被送来完成你的账本, 我非常抱歉…
I was sent here to do your books, and I’m terribly sorry…
…我撞见你和老太太的事情.
…I caught you with the old lady.
“撞见你和老太太的事情”?
“Caught you with the old lady”?
进来, 聪明小子.
Come in, Mr. Tact.
– 那, 你是个会计师? – 是, 是的.
– So, you’re an accountant? – Yes, I am.
那就自己算算帐!
Then account for yourself!
你信上帝吗? 还是金钱?
Do you believe in God? Or gold?
为什么你偷♥窥♥老太太的裙底?
Why are you looking up old ladies’ dresses?
有点变♥态♥, 嗯?
Bit of a perVert, eh?
没关系. 去做帐.
Never mind. Do the books.
那边的桌子里. 第一个抽屉.
They’re oVer there in that desk. Top drawer.
大衣交给我.
I’ll take your coat.
– 谢谢. – 别客气.
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
你什么都不知道也敢说我!
How dare you condemn me without knowing all the facts!
比亚韦斯托克先生…
Mr. Bialystock…
闭嘴! 我这是反问句!
Shut up! I’m haVing a rhetorical conVersation!
真是丢人.
How humiliating.
麦克斯比亚韦斯托克.
Max Bialystock.
你知道我从前是什么人?
You know who I used to be?
麦克斯比亚韦斯托克, 百老汇之王! 一次控制六场演出!
Max Bialystock, King of Broadway! Six shows running at once!
在戴尔蒙尼吃午饭.
Lunch at Delmonico’s.
200美元的套装.
$200 suits.
你看这里?
You see this?
这里原来有个你眼球那么大的珍珠! 现在看着我. 现在看着我!
This once held a pearl as big as your eye! Look at me now. Look at me now!
我现在穿着纸壳腰带.
I’m wearing a cardboard belt.
过去有成千个投资者恳求我…
I used to haVe thousands of inVestors begging…