不要再调整草坪上的桌子了?
please stop rearranging the tables on the lawn?
你好? 公主?
Hello? Princess?
你现在是学校最受欢迎的女孩
You’re the most popular girl in schooI.
人人都想和你照相
Everybody wants to take your picture.
人人都想做你的好朋友
Everybody wants to be your best friend.
-嗨 Lilly -嗨
-Hi, Lilly. -Hi.
所以我例举了一下…
So l’ve made a list…
你不应该做公主的理由
of all the reasons for you not to be a princess.
第一…没有隐私
Number one…no privacy.
第二…你得时刻保持得体的举止
Number two…you always have to look just right.
-第三… -哇!
-Number three… -Whoo!
你没事吧?
Are you Ok?
哈 哈! 第三 第三条是什么?
Ha ha! Number three. What was number three?
第三…你不能发狂
Number three…you can’t go nutso.
在白天你不能疯疯癫癫的
You can’t be all “Bleah” during the day.
Lilly 呃…
Lilly, um…
我现在真的不想谈论这个…
I really don’t want to talk about this…
好吗?
at the moment, Ok?
最后一个问题
Just one last question.
既然你”曝光”了…
Now that you’re “out”…
周六晚上能来参加我的电视节目了吗?
would you come on my cable show on Saturday night?
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
我爱你!
I love you!
我会给你的手链买♥♥个新的友谊符
I’ll buy you another charm for your charm bracelet.
好吗? 哇!
Ok? Ooh!
周六晚上见!
See you Saturday night!
Joe!
Joe!
什么事 Mia小姐?
Yes, Miss Mia?
我不想统治我的国家
I don’t want to run my own country.
我只想读完10年级…
I just want to pass 10th grade…
所以我能不能告诉大家我就这样放弃了?
so can’t I just tell everyone that I simply quit?
没人能够放弃做自己…
No one can quit being who they really are…
即使是公主也不行
not even a princess.
现在 你可以拒绝干这个…
Now, you can refuse the job…
但你生来就是公主
but you are a princess by birth.
我怎么知道我能不能干好呢?
How can I tell if I can even do the job?
就试一试
By simply, simply trying.
晚宴就快到了
Like the fancy dinner coming up.
她认为你已经准备好了
She thinks you’re ready.
真的?
Really?
我们不如练习一下公主怎么入场?
Shall we practice entering like a princess?
好
Ok.
入场
Entering.
在宏大的舞会上 你和女王一起入场…
At the grand ball, you enter with the queen…
但是在国宴上 你得独自入场
but at the state dinner, you enter unaccompanied.
肩膀靠后 微笑
Shoulders back. Smile.
他们很高兴见到你
They’re all happy to see you.
啊 她在那儿
Ah, there she is.
她怎么样?
How is she?
你更漂亮
You are much prettier.
做得很好 最难的部分已经完了
Well done. The worst is over.
我们勤恳的首相 Sebastian Motaz…
Our diligent Prime Minister, Sebastian Motaz…
你好
Hello.
还有他美丽的夫人Sheila…
And his lovely wife Sheila…
幸会
Nice to meet you.
他们可爱的女儿Marissa
And their charming daughter Marissa.
哦! Fricker勋爵 我帮你拿着白兰地
Oh! Lord Fricker, let me take your brandy glass.
你在那边不需要它
You won’t need it in there.
少喝点烈酒
And easy on the schnapps.
还记得冬宴吧
Remember the Winter Dinner.
我不能参加聚会
I’m not allowed to go to the party.
晚宴准备好了
Dinner is served.
陛下 Clarisse女王
Her Majesty, Queen Clarisse.
总有一天我们会夺回Genovia…
Someday we will own Genovia again…
你将是女王
and you will be queen.
你的头像会出现在邮票上
And your face will be on a postage stamp.
孩子们怎么样 Robbie?
How are the children, Robbie?
你想见见他们吗 夫人?
Would you like to see them, ma’am?
这是Ryan和Bridget.
There’s Ryan and Bridget.
哦 他们很漂亮
Oh, they’re beautiful.
你想不想看看?
Would you like to see?
首相先生…
So, Mr. Prime Minister…
你认为Genovia的梨子市场…
how would you say the pear market…
行情如何?
is doing in Genovia?
Genovian梨子市场欣欣向荣…
The Genovian pear market is blossoming…
这是双关语
if you’ll pardon the pun.
那就是他们的公主
And that’s their princess.
他们长的真快啊 是吧?
They grow up so fast, don’t they?
嗨 你想见我?
Hi. You wanted to see me?
一切正常吧?
Is everything all right?
呃 是 是
Um, yes, yes.
冰桶是怎么回事?
What was happening with the ice bucket?
哦 我刚才只是有点笨手笨脚的
Oh. I just had a little clumsy moment.
-好吧 -再见
-Ok. -Bye.
对了 食物很好吃
The food’s delicious, by the way.
在苏格兰有个女权组织…
It was for a feminist group in Scotland…
叫”格子馅饼”
called “Tarts for Tartan”.
她们很疯狂
They were a wild bunch.
很有激♥情♥
Very exciting.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一道菜之前清清口
Between the courses to cleanse the palate.
好吧?
Bien?
对不起 有点凉
I’m sorry. It’s a little cold.
她不知道那是冰的
She didn’t realize it was frozen.
我们该怎么做?
What should we do?
嗯 我们也应该吃那么多
Well, we should take that much, too.
和她一样
Just do the same thing.
不! 不! 太冰了!
No! No! It’s cold!
她们就像猴子一样
They are acting like monkeys.
你有没有过因为吃冰太快…
Have you ever experienced that instant headache…
而突然感到头痛?
when you eat ice too quickly?
没有
No.
洗手
Wash your hands.
对不起
Excuse me.
我很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
时有发生的
It happens all the time.
我提议我们举杯..
I would like to propose a toast…
祝愿Von Troken男爵和男爵夫人
to the Baroness and Baron Von Troken.
希望你们永远都是皇族
May you always be Baron.
啊 著名的Genovian梨酪甜点
Ahh, the famous Genovian pear and cheese dessert.
啊 著名的Genovian梨酪甜点
Ahh, the famous Genovian pear and cheese dessert.
还会是别的吗?
What else?
…敬我们的国家
…to our country.
你只是穿得太讲究 喝醉了…
You are nothing but an overdressed, drunken…
我出去一下!
I’m outta here!
哦! 我湿透了!
Oh! I am sopping!
是我的错吗?
Was that my fault?
我们到大厅里喝咖啡吧?
Shall we adjourn to the grand hall for coffee?
对不起我让你失望了 爸爸
Sorry I let you down, Dad.
晚安 Louie
Good night, Louie.
我刚到的时候这里简直一团糟
This place was such a mess when I first arrived.
我的空闲时间都尽可能花在这上面了
I’ve been spending every spare moment in it I can.
拿一个喷壶 干点有用的
Pick up one of these. Make yourself useful.
喷洒一下
Spray everything.
你不因昨天发生的事而生我的气吗?
You’re not mad at me for what happened?
实际上 我觉得很有趣
Actually, l found it rather funny.
让我想起了自己的第一个皇家宴会
Reminds me of my first royal dinner party.
我不小心撞翻了一套铠甲…
I accidentally knocked over a suit of armor…
矛直接穿过了烤乳猪
and the spear went right through the suckling pig.
Amelia 我们今天为什么不把课程放一放…
Amelia, why don’t we cancel lessons for today…