不 幅度别这么大 因为 当然…
No. Not quite so big, because, of course…
很快就会没力气了
it’s very, very exhausting after a while.
很好笑 亲爱的 再好好试一遍
Very funny, dear. Try it properly.
挥手…再温和一点…
Waving…even more gently…
好像是说 “谢谢你们今天来这儿”
You sort of say, “Thank you for being here today”.
-谢谢 -来这儿
-Thank you. -For being here.
对不起 夫人
I’m sorry, ma’am.
我要去接首相了
I must pick up the prime minister.
失陪了
Excuse me.
嗯 谢谢你今天来这儿
Well, thank you for being here today.
这样也能算艺术?
So this is considered art?
我父母在六十年代就做过
My parents did this in the Sixties.
中了! 他们在Woodstock摇滚音乐节上做过展览
Yes! They had an exhibition at Woodstock.
我猜你想设法重现当年风采?
And I guess you’re trying to bring it back?
嗯 总比家庭作业要好
Well, this beats homework.
是啊 有的妈妈帮孩子做家庭作业…
Yeah. Some moms help their kids with homework…
我们却干这个
we do this.
哦 投的好!
Oh, nice shot!
哦 是啊 我喜欢
Oh, yes, I like it.
正中红心!
Bull’s-eye!
-耶! -我太棒了!
-Yeah! -I did it!
我热爱生活 生活眷顾我
l love life, life loves me
世界上的所有事情
Everything in the world
这比公主训练课程有趣多了
This is more fun than princess lessons.
你这个周六晚上干什么?
What are you doing this Saturday night?
你们演奏吗?
Are you guys playing?
我们排练了新东西
We’re rehearsing some new things.
我们有两首新歌♥
We got two new songs.
哦 真的?
Oh, yeah?
另外 还有个惊喜 我们给你的野马找到了新零件
Plus, surprise, we got the new parts for your ‘Stang.
我们可以一起来装
We could put it together together.
好啊 这算约会吗?
Ok. Is this like a date?
不算
No.
音乐 汽车
Music, cars.
-有匹萨吗? -匹萨本来就有的
-Would it include pizza? -Pizza’s a given.
有姆姆巧克力吗?
With M&Ms?
等等! 等等我!
Wait up! Wait for me!
不是你! 我根本不认识你!
Not you! I don’t even know you!
-那么 这样 我加入 -太好了!
-Well, then, I am in. -Great!
星期六 好吗?
Saturday, it’s on?
行 好 嘿 Lil
Yeah. Great. Hey, Lil.
-嗨 -怎么了?
-Hi. -What’s up?
-发生什么事了? -我不知道
-What’s happening? -I don’t know.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
-也许是抗♥议♥游♥行♥ -也许吧
-Maybe it’s a protest. -Maybe.
对不起 你们在等谁?
Excuse me. Hi. Who are you waiting for?
她在那儿! Mia Thermopolis!
There she is right there! Mia Thermopolis!
我们在等你
We’re waiting for you.
在那儿 公主! 告诉我!
Right here, Princess! Talk to me!
Lilly 你说出去了?
Lilly, did you tell?
我什么都没说!
I didn’t say anything!
Mia公主! 你最喜欢的演员是谁?
Princess Mia! Who’s your favorite actor?
他们为什么叫她”公主”?
Why are they calling her”Princess”?
Mia公主 你是怎样祛痘的?
Princess Mia, what do you do about pimples?
快来 我们走吧 拜托!
Come on. Let’s just go, pIease!
我们能引用你的话吗 陛下?
Can we quote you, Your Majesty?
快点 Mia 我们进去
Come on, Mia. Let’s get inside.
哦 Mia! 哦!
Oh, Mia! Ohh!
等等! 等等! 等等!
Wait! Wait! Wait!
打扰了 先生? 嗨!
Excuse me, mister? Hi!
电♥话♥快要打爆了
The phone’s ringing off the hook.
什么?!
What?!
Mia 你母亲正在赶来
Mia, your mother’s on her way.
我是Gupta 嗯 嗯
Gupta. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
女王要来Grove高中
The queen is coming to Grove High School.
插了旗子的礼宾车!
A limo with flags!
一辆Genovian礼宾车到了
A Genovian limousine has arrived.
女王出来了
The queen is getting out.
陛下 为什么要保守秘密呢?
Your Majesty, why all the secrets?
我们听到的都是 “无可奉告”
All we keep hearing is “No comment”.
你能说两句吗?
Do you have a comment?
陛下…
Your Majesty…
您会拜访白宫吗?
Will you be visiting the White House?
您会带公主回家吗?
Are you taking the princess home?
妈 我不知道是谁说出去的
Mom, l don’t know who told on me.
我们会弄清♥真♥♥相♥的
We’ll get to the bottom of this.
请喝茶 陛下
Here’s your tea, Your Majesty.
对不起我们没有什么好茶具
I’m sorry we don’t have finer china.
已经很好了
That’s perfectIy all right.
给你
Here.
Joseph?
Joseph?
-说吧 -Paolo?
-Speak. -Paolo?
陛下 是我告诉了媒体关于你的事
Majesty, it was I who told the press about you.
我让你爆了光 可以说 我不是那个意思…
I outed you. So to speak. I don’t mean to imply…
-谢谢 -请
-Grazie. -Prego.
但不是为了钱
But not for money, Principessa.
Paolo痛恨金钱 他唾弃金钱
Paolo hates money. He spits on money.
没有钱 好吧 拿了点钱
There was no money. Well, some money.
毕竟 像我这样的男人 一个戒指就要…
After all, a man like me, each ring is…
问题在于 这关系到荣誉和尊严…
The point is, it was pride and ego…
我要让皇室有一天发现…
who drove me to know that royalty would see one day…
美女是我创造的! 发型是我创造的!
the beauty was mine! The hair was mine!
我 Paolo Puttanesca 做出了贡献…
That I, PaoIo Puttanesca, was responsible for…
-谢谢 -请
-Grazie. -Prego.
对了 你的头发…太棒了
By the way, your hair…magnificent.
下次 我们把颜色再弄淡一点?
The next time, we go a little lighter?
陛下 您想说点什么吗?
Your Highness, would you like to say anything?
难道不可怕吗?
lsn’t that just awful?
没人再尊重皇室了吗?
Doesn’t anyone respect royalty anymore?
Genovia是什么样子 陛下?
What is it like in Genovia, Your Majesty?
人们是不是都对您卑躬屈膝?
Do peopIe just fawn over you?
我想 你能不能让我们单独呆一会?
I wonder, would you give us a moment alone?
我是副校长
l’m the vice-principal.
Joseph 你能否给这位优秀的教育家…
Joseph, would you take this fine educator…
说明一下Amelia的安全保卫计划?
and show her your security plans for Amelia’s safety?
什么?
What?
哦 好的 当然
Ah, yes, of course.
陛下 谢谢您
Your Majesty, thank you.
你们的保卫系统有点松散
Your security system is a bit lax.
哦 真的吗?
Oh, is it?
一个星期前 Mia还是个普通的小女孩
A week ago, Mia was a normal little kid.
她从不普通 她天生高贵
She has never been normal. She was born royal.
我们每天都要应对媒体…
And we cope with the press every single day…
而且我们还得这么做
and we will do it again.
你不用这么做
You don’t have to do this.
你现在就可以摆脱这一切
You can get out of this whoIe thing right now.
你母亲说的对 Amelia
Your mother is right, Amelia.
我们有协议
We had a bargain.
好吧 我会好好想想…
All right. I will think about it…
很快给你们答案
and let you know soon.
很好 典型的外交辞令
Good. A diplomatic answer.
有礼貌 又让人捉摸不透
Polite, but vague.
Mia Thermopolis是…
Mia Thermopolis is the daughter…
当地一个折中主义艺术家Helen Thermopolis的女儿
of local eclectic artist Helen Thermopolis.
她们目前住在商业街南部…
They currently live in a refurbished firehouse…
一所原为消防队建筑的房♥子里
south of Market Street.
Mia也是女王Clarisse Renaldi唯一的孙女…
Mia is also the only grandchild of Queen Clarisse Renaldi…
女王的丈夫 Rupert国王 去年驾崩
whose husband, King Rupert, passed away last year.
以上是记者Nelson Davenport带来的报道
This is Nelson Davenport, KRLH.
风水先生能不能…
Will the Feng Shui Club…