为什么不喝杯好茶呢?
Why don’t we go and have a wonderful cup of tea?
好吧?
S?.
来吧 Mia
Come, Mia.
Lilly 车来了!
Lilly, the car’s here!
来了!
l’m coming!
谢谢您载我们 谢谢
Thanks for the ride. Thank you.
怎么了?
What?
Michael 不要以为你总能蹭我们的车
Michael, don’t always think you can get a ride with us.
谁把你毁了?
Who destroyed you?
哦 你觉得看起来很糟糕吗?
Oh. You think it looks that bad?
你看起来太可笑了 你应该投诉
You look ridiculous. You should sue.
这样 嗯…
Well, um…
我知道直了点 短了点…
I know it’s a little straighter and shorter…
奇怪了点!
Weirder!
很迷人
An attractive weirder.
不 不迷人
No. lt’s not attractive.
请系上安全带
Seat belts, please.
我真的不明白…
What l really can’t understand…
你昨天把我甩了…
you ditched me again yesterday…
当我需要你帮忙做绿色和平组织请♥愿♥书的时候
when l needed your help on the Greenpeace petition.
这个包! 你有一个这种包?
This bag! You have one of these bags?
你知道我们应该当了它…
You know we could hock that…
去帮助一个第三世界国家?
and feed a whole Third World country?
对不对?
Am I right?
不对
No.
如果没有其他乘客了…
If there are no more passengers…
我想应该把门关上
I think we should close the door.
你过去关心的是…
You used to care more about…
心灵美而非外表美
what was inside your head instead of on it.
拜托 Mia 承认吧
Come on, Mia. Fess up.
我不知道你这些天在哪儿…
l don’t know where you are these days…
现在你又想成为主流人群中的一员?
and now you’re turning into an A-crowd wannabe?
你就要变成和她们一样了!
You’re morphing into one of them!
谁知道呢 下个星期…
And who knows, next week…
你也许就会用机关枪对我扫射了
you could be waving pom-poms in my face.
你背叛了我!
You sold out!
是我的后视镜起雾了…
Was my rear-view mirror fogging up…
还是有人哭了?
or was someone tearing back there?
我没事
I’m fine.
好吧 那我去见你奶奶了
Very wel. Then I’ll go meet your grandmother.
但是你必须明白…
But you should know that…
未经你的同意没人能让你觉得自卑
no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Eleanor Roosevelt说过
Eleanor Roosevelt said that.
是的 和你一样的特殊女性
Yes. Another special lady like yourself.
我三点回来
I’ll be back at 3:00.
谢谢
Thank you.
她戴了帽子
She has a hat.
你真的以为戴上帽子…
Do you really think wearing that hat…
就能让别人看不到你的先锋发型?
will keep people from seeing your new Lana-do?
就因为那些学生…
Just because the student population…
也许道德败坏但是并不意味着他们瞎了
might be morally bankrupt doesn’t mean they’re blind.
Lilly! 别说了 好吗?
Lilly! Just stop it, Ok?
就因为你的发型差劲 就受不了我的!
Just because your hair sucks, get off mine!
哦 谢谢你
Ouch. Thank you.
Michael 你就不能假装一下有点生命力…
Michael, can you please pretend you have a life…
就一会也好?
for just one moment?
嘿 放松 呼吸
Hey, relax. Breathe.
你刚才对我说什么?
What did you just say to me?
你听见了
You heard me.
我已经受够了…
I am so sick…
你不停责怪我…
of you ragging on me all the time…
告诉我应该怎么做
and aIways telling me what to do.
我妈已经让我受够了…
I get enough of that from my mother…
现在还有我奶奶 我不需要你再来这一套了!
and now my grandmother, and I don’t need it from you!
我不是个傻瓜…
I’m not an idiot…
所以我知道有些事情你没有告诉我!
so I know something’s going on you’re not telling me!
朋友开诚布公 所以你知道吗?
Friends tell, so you know what?
这是你的友谊符
Here is your friendship charm.
我要把它解下来扔掉!
I’m taking it off and it’s going in the dirt!
别这么做 好吗? 就是…哦!
Don’t do that, Ok? Just…Ugh!
好吧 等等
All right, just wait.
为什么?
Why?
我告诉你真♥相♥…
I will tell you the truth…
但是你会认为这很愚蠢…
but you’re gonna think it’s really stupid…
还会发狂的
and you’re gonna freak.
试试吧
Try me.
住口!
Shut up!
住口! 住口!
Shut up! Shut up!
你就会说这个吗?
Is that all you can say?
对不起我太苛刻了…
I’m sorry I was harsh…
我不知道还能说什么
and I don’t know what else there is to say.
你会来我的电视节目吗?
Will you come on my cable show?
不行 我不能 这是皇室秘密
No, I can’t. This is a royal secret.
你不能告诉任何人 甚至连Michael也不行
You can’t tell anyone. Not even Michael.
尤其是Michael 你得发誓保密
Especially not Michael. You are sworn to secrecy.
-当然 -打勾
-Of course. -Secret handshake.
我们也许得想一个新的打勾方法了
We might have to think of a new secret handshake.
你确定你能统治一个国家吗?
Are you really sure you can run a country?
你甚至连养金鱼都活不过…
You can barely keep your goldfish alive…
几天时间
for more than a couple of days.
Lilly 我现在对什么都不确定
Lilly, I’m really sure of anything right now.
听着 做公主有利有弊
Listen, there are pros and cons to being a princess.
嘘! 别说那个词 别人会听见
Shh! Don’t say that word. People can hear.
上课了!
Class has begun!
开始上课 我要给你们个惊喜
Class has begun and I have a littIe surprise for you.
突击测验 法国大革命
Pop quiz. French Revolution.
O’Connell先生 校规规定…
Mr. O’Connell, there’s a school rule…
上课时不许戴帽子
that says nobody’s allowed to wear hats in class.
我认为没人能够…
And l don’t think anybody should be…
例外 对吗?
an exception to that rule, do you?
对 Lana
No, Lana.
Mia 对不起 戴帽子违反了着装规定
Mia, I’m sorry, but hats are against the dress code.
Mia?
Mia?
哦 Mia
Mamma Mia.
看看是谁要试着合群了
Look who’s trying to fit in now.
是假发吧?
It’s a wig, right?
我觉得很不错 Mia
I think it looks really sweet, Mia.
看起来她做了个脑袋移植
Looks like she got a head transplant.
嗯 我认为这很酷 你知道吗?
Well, I think it rocks. And you know what?
伏尔泰发型
Voltaire. Hair.
我想亲身学习一下伏尔泰
I would personally like to learn about Voltaire.
好了 Lilly 好了
Ok, Lilly, Ok.
大家都静下来
Everybody settle down now.
开始测验了 好吗?
Quiz time, Ok?
玫瑰很漂亮 但是现在我们需要喷泉…
The roses are lovely. But now we need fountains…
树上的花灯
lights in the trees.
日本大使♥馆♥有瀑布
The Japanese Embassy has a waterfall.
我们为什么不能有喷泉?
Why can’t we have fountains?
那儿有一个喷泉 夫人
We have a fountain up there, ma’am.
那么 我希望这儿至少要有两个
Well, I would like at least two in here.
Charlotte 给我造出个伊甸园
Charlotte, just make me an Eden.
是 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
-Amelia? 我们继续把 -嗯?
-Amelia? Let’s continue. -Hmm?
我希望你在空闲时间阅读这些
In your spare time, I would like you to read these.
名字有什么含义?
What’s in a name?
我们叫做玫瑰的东西换个名字…
That which we call a rose by any other word…
闻起来还是一样的香
would smell as sweet.
因此你向他们挥手…
And so you wave to them…
优雅地表示答谢
and acknowledge them gracefully.
你们好
Hello.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!