15年来只是生日时送你的不错的卡片和礼物?
Just a nice card and gift on your birthday for 15 years?
公正点 那些礼物很不错
Be fair. They were beautiful presents.
还记得他送我的那个Fabergé(俄♥国♥著名珠宝商)旋转木马吗?
Remember that Fabergé merry-go-round he sent me?
那很不错
That was nice.
而且他还给我付学费
And he paid for my school tuition.
-也许吧 -Lilly 我得走了
-I guess so. -Lilly, I gotta run.
我要找你弟弟看我的宝贝去
I gotta see your brother about my baby.
好吧 但是明天我们要坐豪华轿车
Ok, but let’s take the limo tomorrow.
我受不了这些上坡了
These hills are kiIIing me.
没问题
You got it.
他会修车 会弹吉他…
He fixes cars, he plays guitar…
还会唱歌♥
and he can sing.
-他太迷人了! -他太可爱了
-He is so hot! -He is wicked sweet.
喂 大点声 这有乐队在排练
Hello. Talk loud, I got a band rehearsing.
你正在欣赏的是捕蝇纸乐队的演出
You’ve been listening to the sounds of Flypaper.
我们飞向远方
We’re flying away now.
好了 别吼了 他们唱完了
All right, stop yelling. They’re finished.
嘿 那个…唱的很不错
Hey, that’s…It’s sounding really good.
你知道 Ned简直是在哀号♥
You know, Ned is really wailing.
你好 Mia
Hello, Mia.
嗨 博士
Hey, Doc.
那么 我的宝贝是怎么回事?
So, what’s the diagnosis for my baby?
四百美元
Four hundred dollars.
是 我知道 耍酷是要付出代价的 对吧?
Yeah, I know. It costs to be cool, huh?
今天我真不走运
This is not my day.
我提供免费服务
I’ll do some labor free.
谢谢 但是我得和我奶奶谈谈
Thanks, but l’ll talk to my grandma about it.
没事的
It’ll be great.
回头见吧 我得去个地方
I’ll see you guys later. I gotta be somewhere.
哦 “我提供免费服务”
Ooh. “I’ll do some Iabor free”.
嘿 你爱上她了?
Heh. You are sweet on her?
她是我姐最好的朋友!
She’s my sister’s best friend!
是啊 这是最难办的地方
Yeah, that’s the hardest place to be.
做朋友还是更进一步呢?
Between friend and friendlier, huh?
我试图找到一个出路
l’m tryin’ to find a way
我试图踏上旅途…
l’m tryin’ to find a ride…
陛下 外交包裹到了…
Your Majesty, the diplomatic pouch has arrived…
她也到了
and she’s here.
让她进来
Send her in.
是 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
我需要更多玫瑰…
l need more roses…
红的 白的 紫的 紫的!
red, white, mauve. Mauve!
-Amelia 欢迎 -你好
-Miss Amelia, welcome. -Hi.
向左边直走
Straight ahead to your left.
女王陛下在图书馆等你
Her Majesty is ready for you in the library.
Charlotte 做记录 好吗?
Charlotte, take notes, will you?
Amelia 慢慢地转个身…
Amelia, circle slowly…
好让我看看要做些什么
so I can evaluate the work to be done.
Amelia!
Amelia!
你恶劣的姿势影响到你的听力了吗?
Does your bad posture affect your hearing?
-转过来 -哦 对不起
-Turn. -Oh, sorry.
不 不 不 慢慢地转
No, no, no. Slowly, turn.
慢一点 谢谢
Slowly. Thank you.
嗯 姿态 很明显 发型
Well, carriage, obviously. Hairstyle.
气色…
Complexion…
停!
Stop!
眼睛…很可爱…
Eyes…lovely…
但是却被野人一样的眉毛遮盖住了
but hidden beneath bushman eyebrows.
脖子还行
The neck is seemly.
耳朵…
Ears…
像她的父亲
like her father.
真的吗? 像吗?
Really? They are?
哦 天哪! 谁的指甲是这个样子?
Oh, my! Who has nails like these?
大家都这样
Everybody.
明天我要见到干净的手指
Tomorrow I would like to see clean fingers.
你要穿上长袜
And you will wear stockings.
不要穿紧身裤或短袜
Not tights, not socks.
我也再不想见到这双鞋了
And I never want to see those shoes again.
走在人群中…
When walking in a crowd…
你会随时处在大家的审视中
one is under scrutiny all the time.
所以我们不能像这样弯腰驼背
So we don’t shlump, like this.
我们肩膀放松…
We drop the shoulders…
我们高人一等…
we think tall…
我们微微前倾 把体重…
we tuck under and transfer the weight…
从一只脚转移到…
from one foot to…
不对 公主从不在公众场合叠着腿
No. Princesses never cross their legs in public.
为什么不把一个脚跟放在另一个后面…
Why don’t you just tuck one ankle behind the other…
然后把双手优雅地放在膝盖上
and place the hands gracefully on the knees.
Charlotte 该到喝茶的时间了
Charlotte, I think it’s time for tea.
告诉我 我妈是如何…
Tell me, how does my mother…
或者 说真的 任何人在那种情况下…
or, really, any person, for that matter…
参加一个家长会…
go into a parent-teacher conference…
最后却和老师约会?
and come out with a date?
Mia O’Connell先生还没结婚…
Mia, Mr. O’Connell is not married…
没和任何人同居…
he’s not living with anyone…
而且他没有穿耳洞 没有纹身 没有植发
plus he’s not pierced, tattooed, or hair-plugged.
你知道这种人在市场街南部是多么难找吗?
Do you realize how rare that is south of Market Street?
你知道会发生什么…
Did it ever occur to you…
如果你和我的老师约会…
that if you dated one of my teachers…
就会让其他同学…
it would give the other kids…
有机会嘲笑我一辈子?
license to mock me for the rest of my life?
没有 你是对的 我没想到 对不起
No, you’re right. I didn’t, and I’m sorry.
只是那个Patrick…
It’s just that Patrick…
O’Connell先生…实在是个好人
Mr. O’Connell…is such a nice man.
他是个真正的绅士…
He’s a real gentleman…
而且我很长很长时间都没遇到过这样的人了
and I haven’t met one of those in a long, long time.
好吧 这…无所谓
Ok. It’s…it’s fine.
我做什么都不对 是吗?
I just can’t do anything right anymore, can I?
加油! 进球!
Come on! Go for it!
-加油 躲过她! -单刀直入!
-Come on, get her! -In your face!
哇 哇 哇!
Aah, aah, aah!
加油 加油!
Come on, come on!
哪怕挡住一个 Mia!
Just block one, Mia!
我做不来 我是个女生
I can’t do this. I’m a girl.
我是什么 鸭子吗?
What am I, a duck?
不是! 我是说…你是运动型的
No! I mean…You’re an athletic girl.
我会水上芭蕾 瑜伽…
I am a synchronized swimming, yoga-doing…
骑马 攀岩
horseback-riding, wall-climbing-type girI.
我的手眼协调能力为零
My hand-eye coordination is zero.
好吧 你过会儿再上吧
All right, you can go again later.
Josh! 过来
Josh! Get in here.
好吧 我来了
Yeah, I’m in.
嗯 我刚才看见你练了…
So, I was watching you earlier…
你非常紧张
and you’re way tense.
你明白我在说什么吧?
You know what I’m saying?
夏日的轻吻…
Soft kisses on a summer’s day…
你应该像球一样思考 把自己变成球
You gotta think like the ball. Be the ball.
你应该挡住它 明白我的意思吧?
You gotta stop it, know what I mean?
-嗯哼? -嗯哼
-Heh? -Heh.
发球过来
Bring it on.
-嘿 Joe? -嗯?
-Hey, Joe? -Mm-hmm?
我想把后座变成一个更衣室…
I’m turning the back seat into a dressing room…
这样我就能衣着得体地去见我奶奶
so I can change into a proper outfit for madame.
好 可以 别忘了你的鞋
Yes, well, don’t forget your shoes.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
旧金山是个奇怪的城市
Strange town, San Francisco.
我去买♥♥舞鞋…
When I purchased the pumps…
他们问我要包上…
they asked if I wanted them wrapped…
还是直接穿
or if I wanted to wear them.
好吧 关上了
All right, closing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!