我没有你们这样的家庭…
I don’t have a family with either one of you…
因为你15年来无视我的存在…
because you ignored me for 15 years…
你骗我
and you lied to me.
家人不做这样的事 对吧?
Families don’t do stuff like that, Ok?
她去哪儿?
Where is she going?
塔楼
The tower.
Mia 你不能逃避一切!
Mia, you can’t run from everything!
她有个塔楼?
She has a tower?
拜托? 从上面下来
Please? Just come down from there.
大多数孩子想要一辆车…
Most kids hope for a car…
来庆祝16岁生日 而不是个国家!
for their 16th birthday, not a country!
请别客气
Just make yourself comfortable.
这样解决不了问题!
This is getting us nowhere!
和我谈谈
Talk to me.
我现在不能和你谈
I can’t talk to you right now.
我跟法律顾问的约谈要迟到了
I’m late for a meeting with my guidance counselor.
我跟西班牙和葡萄牙的会议也要迟到了
I’m late for a meeting with Spain and Portugal.
我有个想法
l have a thought.
Mia 保证在你的舞会之前…
Mia promises to attend princess lessons…
会参加公主训练课程
until your ball.
嗯 那不是我的舞会
Well, it’s not my ball.
那是Genovia一年一度的国♥庆♥舞会
It’s Genovia’s annual Independence Day ball.
对不起
I’m sorry.
Mia 保证既不接受也不拒绝…
Mia promises neither to accept nor reject…
你的皇室邀请 直到这个盛大舞会开始…
your offer to be royal untiI this grand ball…
到时候她再做决定
and then she makes her decision.
现在 你们都能接受吧?
Now, can you both live with that?
看起来我别无选择
It seems I have no option.
我也是
If I have to.
但是我希望舞会之前不透露出去一个字
But I want not one word of this until that evening.
够明白了?
Is that understood?
媒体会穷追不舍的
The press would have a field day.
那么 不要让西班牙和葡萄牙等着了
Well. Let’s not keep Spain and Portugal waiting.
今天我就要16岁了…
I’ll be 16 this year…
我妈卖♥♥掉了两幅画给我买♥♥了辆1966年产的野马跑车
and my mom traded two paintings for a 1966 Mustang.
你知道野马是什么吧?
You do know what a Mustang is, right?
我养了几匹
I raise mustangs.
对公主来说那种车不合适
That is not a sensible car for a princess.
它对谁都不合适 它根本动不了
It isn’t sensible for anyone. It doesn’t run.
我想我可以我可以赞助一下这辆车
I suppose I could donate something to this vehicle.
早上好 Robutusen先生
Good morning, Mr. Robutusen.
这位绅士是谁?
Who is this gentleman?
哦 他是我的邻居…
Oh, he’s my neighbor…
但是你不会想见他
but you wouldn’t want to meet him.
他不太有礼貌
He doesn’t have very nice manners.
早上好
Good morning.
我想让你见一个人
There’s someone I want you to meet.
好 哦
Ok. Whoa.
你有两辆豪华轿车?
You have two limousines?
一个是你的
One is yours.
你也养豪华轿车吗?
You raise limousines, too?
不 Amelia 这是Joseph
No. Amelia, this is Joseph.
嗨 幸会
Hi. Nice to meet you.
这个优雅的欧洲女子没留下来喝茶…
The elegant European woman didn’t stay for tea…
谢谢
Thanks.
但是明天兴许会有可能
But the promise of tomorrow hung in the air.
呃 公主?
Uh, Princess?
公主 容我说一句…
Princess, may I point out…
不管你按多少次…
that no matter how many times you push it…
它还是一样的上上下下
it will go up and down the same way.
Joseph 我们能把那些旗子放下来吗? 拜托?
Joseph, can we eighty-six the flags? Please?
不行
No.
那些旗子可以让我在任何地方停车
The flags allow me to park anywhere.
我们得留着旗子
We keep the flags.
对不起 Joseph
Sorry, Joseph.
你可以叫我Joe
You can call me Joe.
Joey?
Joey?
嘿嘿 嘿嘿
Heh heh heh heh.
不 Joe
No. Joe.
我错过什么了吗?
Did I miss something?
我们要去参加婚礼吗?
Are we going to a wedding?
哦 不 去上学
Uh, no. School.
不是 这是一趟惊喜之旅
No, this is the surprise ride.
这是Joe
This is Joe.
Joe Lilly Lilly Joe
Joe, Lilly. Lilly, Joe.
嗨 幸会
Hi, it’s nice to meet you.
你知道吗 你就像个柱子?
You know you look like Shaft?
是的 抱歉
Yes. Excuse me.
-你想兜风吗? -是 非常想
-You want a ride, right? -Yeah, totally.
嘿 我来
Hey, I got it.
当然可以
Of course.
-好 -哦 太棒了!
-Ok. -Oh, my word!
请系上安全带 小姐
Please fasten your seat belts, ladies.
你妈和一个送葬者约会了?
ls your mother dating an undertaker?
哦 不是
Uh, no.
那个一直杳无音讯的奶奶出现了…
This long-lost grandmother showed up…
她想让我用
and she wants me to use it.
-然后呢? -我…我不知道
-And? -I…I don’t know.
我猜她是想示好…
I guess she’s just trying to be nice…
好让我喜欢她
to get me to like her.
嘿 Joe?
Hey, Joe?
你能在离学校一个街区的地方停车吗?
Can you please park a block away from school?
我不想因为这辆灵车引起骚乱
I don’t want to cause a riot with this hearse.
这不是一辆灵车
This is a non-riot hearse.
就算它是灵车…
And if it were a hearse…
后座应该是很安静的
there would be silence in the back seat.
嘿 加油 哦 加油
Hey there, ho there
你们好吗?
How do you do?
Grove雄狮向你们问好
This is Grove Lions sayin’ hi to you.
加油 雄狮! 哇!
Go Lions! Rowr!
在此提醒大家
This is a reminder.
作业敷衍了事恐怕…
Virtual homework may not be submitted…
得不到分数
for actual credit.
告诉我 Mia
Tell me, Mia.
你演讲的事是真的?
Is it true about your speech?
你真的在暴食大会上演讲过吗?
Are you really speaking at the Bulimic Convention?
所以你能边说边吐?
So you can speak and barf at the same time?
好球
Good.
好球 Michael 就是这样
Good glove, Michael. Way to go.
我打空这一球 Mia 试着接住
I’ll let this one go, Mia. Try catching.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
这是慢速的 别担心
It’s slow-pitch. Don’t worry about it.
捡起来 把它扔给投手
Now get it and throw it back to the pitcher.
-好 -快
-Ok. -Come on.
-真对不起 -嗯
-I am so sorry. -Mm.
-我真的…嗯
-I’m really…Mm.
-我不是有意要…嗯
-I didn’t mean to…Mm.
-需要帮忙吗? -冰 给我冰
-Can I help you? -Ice. Get me ice.
我快成疯子了…
I’m on the verge of becoming a nutcase…
我父母认为我需要调整一下态度
and my parents think I need an attitude adjustment.
哇 哇 哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
对不起 嗯 所以我爸今晚想…
Sorry. Yeah, so my dad wants…
带我出去吃饭 就我们俩
to take me to dinner tonight, just the two of us.
从我8岁开始我们就无话可说了
We ran out of things to talk about when I was 8.
至少你♥爸♥还活着
At Ieast your dad’s still alive.
我以为你已经忘却了
I thought you’d gotten over that.
都两个月了
It’s been two months.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但是 毕竟 他是我爸
But, after all, he was my dad.
血缘上是这样 但是你从来没见过他
Biologically, yes, but you never met the man.