-他叫什么? -O’Connell先生
-What’s his name? -Mr. O’Connell.
我会把事情解决
And straighten it all out.
妈 我永远不会成为一个优秀的演讲者的
Mom, I am never going to be a good public speaker.
就跟他说我想演哑剧
Just caII him and tell him I want to be a mime.
-这个我能做到 -给你
-I can do that. -Here you go.
哦 你奶奶打电♥话♥来了
Oh, your grandmother called.
什么?
What?
活着的那个
The live one.
住在Genovia的Clarisse.
Who lives in Genovia. Clarisse.
这是她第一次联♥系♥我们
This is the first time she’s ever contacted us.
她想干什么?
What’d she want?
她就在城里
She’s in town.
想喝杯茶
She wants to have tea.
喝茶? 她大老远从欧洲跑来喝茶?
Tea? She came all the way from Europe to have tea?
我觉得我要爬一下
I think I’m gonna climb a little bit.
接电♥话♥
Rocks Around the Clock
不是奶奶使你离婚的吗?
Isn’t this the grandmother who made you get a divorce?
嗯 她不承认我…
Well, she didn’t approve of me…
但是我和Phillipe自己决定…
but Phillipe and I made the decision…
要离婚的
to divorce on our own.
我为什么要去见这个无视我们存在的势利老太婆?
Why should I go see this snobby lady who ignores us?
Mia 她是你父亲的母亲
Mia, she’s your father’s mother.
明天去见她吧
Just go see her tomorrow.
-拜托? -拉紧
-Please? -Tension.
她说你父亲希望…
She said your father hoped…
你们俩有一天能见一面
that you two would meet someday.
好吧 我去
All right, I’ll go.
好了 我说了算
All right, I win.
乐队练习结束了
Band practice is over.
我要在这儿上音乐课 出去!
l have a music class here. Out!
第三组试唱一下”摘星”
Let’s have the third group try “Catch a Falling”.
Charles 你想到前排吗?
Charles, you want to be in the front?
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thanks. -No problem.
Michael
Michael.
你确定今天不帮我…
Are you sure you can’t help me…
搞拯救猫头鹰的请♥愿♥吗?
with my Spotted Owl petition today?
我说过我放学后要去见我奶奶
I’ve told you I’m meeting my grandmother after school.
哦 那好吧
Oh, right.
抓住流星
Catch a falling star
把它放进衣袋
And put it in your pocket
别让它流逝
Never let it fade away
抓住流星
Catch a falling star
把它放进衣袋
And put it in your pocket
以备不时之需
Save it for a rainy day
爱神会眷顾你
For love may come and
轻拍你的肩膀
Tap you on the shoulder
没有星星的夜晚
Some starless night
星期天是学校参观 小姐
School tours are on Saturday, young lady.
我来这儿见我奶奶
I’m here for a meeting with my grandmother.
叫什么?
Name?
Clarisse Renaldi.
Clarisse Renaldi.
哦 请到前门来
Oh. Please come to the front door.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
不要践踏草坪!
Get off the grass!
欢迎 Thermopolis小姐
Welcome, Miss Thermopolis.
我们一直在等你
We’ve been expecting you.
哦 小心点
Oh, be carefuI.
请别压坏我的幸运豆
Please don’t crush my soy nuts.
你的幸运豆很安全
Your soy nuts are safe.
可以了
Ok.
这边走
Right this way.
请自便
Please, make yourseIf comfortable.
…这是为她女儿Marissa准备的
…for their daughter Marissa.
她对花生过敏
She’s allergic to peanuts.
我们还要给首相夫人准备新枕头
And we need new pillows for the prime minister’s wife.
她对鹅毛过敏
She’s allergic to goose feathers.
你好 Amelia
Hello, Amelia.
我是Charlotte Genovian的使♥馆♥人员
I’m Charlotte, from the Genovian attaché corps.
嗨 幸会
Hi. It’s nice to meet you.
呃 我这是在哪?
Um, where am I?
Genovian领♥事♥馆♥
The Genovian Consulate.
你们的花里有梨
You’ve got pears in your flowers.
Genovian梨 我们因此著称
Genovian pears. We’re famous for them.
那么 你先请坐…
Now, if you’ll sit down…
她一会儿就到
she’ll be with you in a moment.
一会儿也不用 我已经在这儿了
No, I don’t need a moment. I’m here.
Amelia 我很高兴你能来
Amelia, I’m so glad you couId come.
嗨 你们这地方不错
Hi. You’ve got a great place.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 让我好好看看你
Well, let me look at you.
你看起来很…年轻
You look so…young.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看起来很…
And you look so…
干净
clean.
Charlotte 你能否到花♥园♥看看茶准备好了没有?
Charlotte, wouId you check on tea in the garden?
请坐
Please, sit.
嗯 我妈说你想…
So, my mom said you wanted…
和我谈点事 扯吧
to talk to me about something. Shoot.
哦 在我”扯”之前…
Oh, before I “shoot”…
我想给你一样东西
I have something I want to give you.
给你
Here.
哦 呃 谢谢
Oh, um, thank you.
这是Genovian的冠饰
lt’s the Genovian crest.
我年轻的时候戴的
It was mine when I was young.
那个是我曾祖母的
And that was my great-grandmother’s.
嗯 我会好好保管
Heh. I’ll keep this safe.
我会把它保存好
I wiII take good care of it.
现在 你想和我说什么?
Now, what did you want to tell me?
我认为是一些…
Something that I think will have…
会对你的人生造成重大影响的事
a very big impact upon your life.
我已经有牙套了
I already had braces.
比矫正牙齿要重要
No, it’s bigger than orthodontia.
茶好了 夫人
The tea is served, ma’am.
Amelia 你有没有听说过…
Amelia, have you ever heard…
Eduard Christoff Phillipe Gérard Renaldi?
of Eduard Christoff Phillipe Gérard Renaldi?
没有
No.
他曾经是Genovia的王储
He was the crown prince of Genovia.
他怎么了?
What about him?
Eduard Christoff Phillipe Gérard Renaldi…
Eduard Christoff Phillipe Gérard Renaldi…
是你的父亲
was your father.
是 好啊
Yeah, sure.
我父亲是Genovia的王子
My father was the prince of Genovia.
嗯哼 开玩笑吧
Uh-huh. You’re joking.
为什么我要拿这种事开玩笑?
Why would I joke about something like that?
不! 因为如果他真的是王子 那我是…
No! Because if he’s really a prince, then I…
没错
ExactIy.
你不仅是Amelia Thermopolis
You’re not just Amelia Thermopolis.
你是Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi…
You are Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi…
Genovia的公主
Princess of Genovia.
我? 是个公主?
Me? A princess?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
对不起? 闭嘴?
I beg your pardon? Shut up?
陛下 在美国…
Your Majesty, in America…
在这儿它不是表示”闭嘴”的意思
it doesn’t always mean “Be quiet”.
这儿它可能是指 “哇” “哦” “神哪”…
Here it could mean, “Wow”, “Gee whiz”, “Golly”…
哦 我明白了 谢谢你
Oh, I understand. Thank you.
总之 你是公主
Nevertheless, you are the princess.
我是Clarisse Renaldi女王
And I am Queen Clarisse Renaldi.
究竟为什么选我做你们的公主?
Why on earth would you pick me to be your princess?
你父亲死了之后 你是Genovia王位…
Since your father died, you are the natural heir…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!