-她来了! -我看见了
-She’s here! -I see.
我想宣布我的孙女已经到了
I would like to announce that my granddaughter has arrived.
我相信她对自己的衣柜肯定有个出色的解释
With a fascinating explanation as to her wardrobe, I’m sure.
她留着湿湿的 很蹩脚的发型…
She’s styling a wet, sort of grunge-look hairdo…
穿着运动衫 牛仔裤 诸如此类
and is wearing a sweatshirt, jeans, and Docs.
Mia 你能说几句话吗?
Mia, would you care to say a few words?
呃 好的
Um, yes.
我们为什么不像她那样穿? 我们看起来像傻子
Why didn’t we dress like her? We look like idiots.
谢谢您 陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
你认为他们在礼服上也要省钱吗?
Do you think they’re trying to save money on the gown?
嗨…嗯 你们好
Hi…er, uh, hello.
我是Mia 呃… 雨已经停了
I’m Mia. Um… It stopped raining.
准备好你的王冠吧
Get your tiara ready.
我对演讲实在不擅长
I’m really no good at speechmaking.
通常我会紧张到昏倒…
Normally I get so nervous that I faint…
或者跑掉有事甚至呕吐
or run away or sometimes I even get sick.
但是你们真的不需要知道这些
But you really didn’t need to know that.
但是我不再那么害怕了
But I’m not so afraid anymore.
我父亲帮助了我
My father helped me.
今晚早些时候 我还想…
Earlier this evening, I had every intention…
放弃我的王位…
of giving up my claim to the throne…
我妈妈帮助了我 告诉我没关系…
and my mother helped me by telling me that it was OK…
而且一如既往地支持我
and by supporting me like she has for my entire life.
但是…
But…
之后我在想…
then I wondered how I’d feel…
放弃Genovia公主的头衔之后会是什么感觉
after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia.
我会感到解脱还是难过?
Would I feel relieved or would l feel sad?
然后我意识到…
And then I realized…
一天之中我愚蠢地用了多少次”我”啊
how many stupid times a day I use the word “I”.
实际上 也许我做的所有事都是…
In fact, probabIy all I ever do…
只想到我自己
is think about myself.
这太差劲了…
And how lame is that…
当这个星球上还有另外70亿人…
when there are 7 billion other people on the planet…
哦 对不起 我说得太快了
Ooh. Sorry. I’m going too fast.
但是然后我想…
But then I thought…
如果我能考虑一下另外70亿人…
if I cared about the other 7 billion out there…
而不是我自己…
instead of just me…
我的生活也许会更有意义
that’s probably a much better use of my time.
看 如果我是Genovia的公主…
See, if I were Princess of Genovia…
那么我的想法…
then my thoughts…
和比我聪明的人的想法…
and the thoughts of people smarter than me…
就能更好被接纳 也许…
would be much better heard and just maybe…
那些想法就有可能付诸现实
those thoughts could be turned into actions.
所以今天早上我起床的时候…
So this morning when I woke up…
我还是Mia Thermopolis
I was Mia Thermopolis.
但是现在…
But now…
我选择永远做…
I choose to be forevermore…
Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi…
Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi…
Genovia的公主
Princess of Genovia.
我希望你们还没订文具用品
I hope you didn’t order your stationery yet.
这是我的第一顶王冠
This was my very first tiara.
我更喜欢这顶
I was rather fond of it.
我喜欢你也会喜欢
I’m hoping you will be, too.
哦 奶奶 你都准备好了
Oh. Grandma, but you had it already.
你怎么知道我会来?
How did you know I’d even be here?
因为我在你身上发现了和我认识的某个人…
Because I recognize the same spirit in you…
一样的精神
as someone else I know.
谁?
Who?
我
Me.
啊 你到了
Ah, you made it.
当然了 你个大个子
You bet your life, you big, tall string bean.
拿着 Paolo来救场了
Here. Paolo here to save the day.
Genovia
Genovia
那是我的家
The land I call my home
Genovia Genovia
Genovia, Genovia
你的旗帜永远飘扬
Forever will your banner wave
女王陛下Clarisse…
Her Majesty, Queen Clarisse…
和她尊贵的Amelia Genovia的公主
and Her Royal Highness, Amelia, Princess of Genovia.
我觉得我们现在最好把你弄干
I think perhaps we’d better get you dried off now.
谢谢
Thank you.
Mia不再上演”失踪记”
No longer does Mia stand for”Missing In Action”.
Genovia有了新公主
Genovia has a new princess.
他们和我的想法一样…
They had the same idea I had…
但是现在花♥园♥ “被占用了”
but now the garden is “occupado”.
为什么选我?
Why me?
因为我透明的时候你还能看见我
Because you saw me when I was invisible.
就因为我是皇族…
And just because I’m royal…
并不意味着我有任何不同
doesn’t mean I’m any different.
拜托 我还是原来的我
Come on, I’m really the same person.
对 我会住在Genovia…
Yes, I will have to live in Genovia…
但是我还是会去上学…
but I’ll still go to school and…
你告诉我信心还在
You showed me faith is not gone
我不需要恃风飞翔
I don’t need wind to help me fly
奇迹偶尔会出现
Miracles happen once in a while
只要你相信
When you believe
你告诉我梦会成真
You showed me dreams come to life
尝试一下没有错
That taking a chance on us was right
很快一切就会降临
All things will come with a little time
只要你相信
When you believe
亲爱的日记…
Dear diary…
今天是我正式成为Genovia公主的日子
today is my first officiaI day as Princess of Genovia.
几小时之后我们会降落…
We’ll land in a few hours…
我要在旅行皇室职责之前…
and I’ll meet the parliament and the people…
会见国会和群众
before beginning my royal duties.
妈妈 当然了 和我一起搬到了Genovia…
Mom is, of course, moving to Genovia with me…
继续画画…不再用气球了
and will continue painting…without the balloons.
Lilly和Michael会在我们的…你能相信吗…宫殿里…
Lilly and Michael are spending their summer vacation…
度过暑假
at our…can you believe it…palace.
他们甚至把我的野马也带来了…
They’re even having my Mustang brought over…
两周后我就能合法驾驶了
which I can legally drive in two weeks.
奶奶很高兴回家
Grandma’s so glad to be going home.
Joseph呢? 他还是一如既往地在侧护卫
And Joseph? Well, he’s watching nearby as usual.
每个人都对加冕礼有点紧张…
Everybody’s got pre-coronation jitters…
包括我
including me.
每个人 就是 除了肥Louie
Everybody, that is, except Fat Louie.
他对皇室生活非常适应
He’s totally adapted to being a royal.
我猜他一直都是这样
I guess he was one all along.
公主 看窗外…
Princess, look out the window…
欢迎来到Genovia
and welcome to Genovia.