我们要去科罗拉多…
We’re going to Colorado…
我们到那去攀真正的岩石
where we can climb some real rocks.
所以我们得离开这儿 Louie
We are so out of here, Louie.
我最亲爱的女儿…
My dearest daughter…
今天是你16岁生日
Today is your sixteenth birthday.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
我送给你这本日记…
I present you with this diary…
让你写满你的独特的想法…
to fill the pages with your special thoughts…
对你美好生活的独特想法
speciaI thoughts of your wonderful life.
这在我的家族中是个传统…
It is a custom in my family…
当孩子到一定年龄的时候就把智慧传承下去
to pass on a piece of wisdom when one reaches this age.
就像我父亲传承给我一样我也要传承给你
I pass it on to you as my father passed it on to me.
Amelia 勇气不是不再恐惧…
Amelia, courage is not the absence of fear…
而毋宁说是发现…
but rather the judgement…
有比恐惧更重要的东西
that something else is more important than fear.
勇气也许不能所向披靡…
The brave may not live forever…
但是胆怯却根本无济于事
but the cautious do not live at all.
从现在开始 你就要踏上征程…
From now on, you’ll be traveling the road…
在你所认为的自己…
between who you think you are…
你能成为的自己中间抉择
and who you can be.
关键是要让你自己踏上这个征程
The key is to allow yourseIf to make the journey.
我也想让你知道…
I also want you to know…
我非常爱你的母亲…
I loved your mother very much…
仍会常常想起她
and still think of her often.
生日快乐 我的Mia
Happy birthday, my Mia.
给你所有的爱 父亲
All my Iove, your father.
奥地利的Puck伯爵夫人到了…
And there’s Countess Puck of Austria…
高贵的来宾陆续到场…
as the glamorous continue to arrive…
参加Genovian的国♥庆♥舞会
at the Genovian Independence Ball.
尽管可能会下雨…
Despite the threat of rain…
出席者中仍然包括了旧金山市市长…
the big turnout includes the mayor of San Francisco…
和Genovian梨子杂耍师
and a Genovian pear juggler.
Genovia的未来…
The future of Genovia…
掌握在年轻的Mia Thermopolis手中
is in the hands of young Mia Thermopolis.
她今晚的决定会影响到女王 法♥院♥…
Her decision tonight will affect the queen, the court…
和这个骄傲的弹丸小国的所有人♥民♥
and all the people of this small but proud country.
您认为会下雨吗?
Do you think it’s gonna rain on us?
那从不会降临到Willie Brown头上
It never comes down on Willie Brown.
哈 哈! 谢谢您
Ha ha! Thank you.
撑伞!
Umbrellas up!
梨子杂耍可以停了
And that’s enough pear juggling.
旅行取消了 Louie
The trip is off, Louie.
哦! 太好了
Oh! Perfect.
哦 拜托 拜托 宝贝
Oh, come on. Come on, baby.
Genovians人 你知道…
Genovians, you know…
以他们对艺术无可挑剔的鉴赏力而著称
are famous for their impeccable taste in art.
还有他们的奶酪
Also for their cheese.
也许还是拔丝奶酪
Maybe it’s string cheese.
别这样 宝贝
Don’t do this, baby.
行了!
Gotcha!
对不起 Robutusen先生!
Sorry, Mr. Robutusen!
给你 已经付钱了
Here you go. It’s already paid for.
我没有订匹萨 对不起
I didn’t order a pizza. I’m sorry about that.
不 你肯定订了
No, you must’ve.
除非有另一个Michael Moscovitz住在这儿
Unless there’s another Michael Moscovitz living here.
我们接到电♥话♥ 我们就送货
We get a call, we deliver.
这是我们的宗旨
That’s our motto.
你做的匹萨吗?
You don’t make the pizza?
不 不 我只是送货
No, no. I just deliver ’em.
媒体通行证 谢谢 谢谢
Press passes. Thank you. Thank you.
哦 嗨 你是哪家媒体?
Oh, hi. Where are you from?
《青春世界》杂♥志♥
“Teen Scene” magazine.
哦 很好 很好
Oh, good, good.
女王驾到
The queen has entered.
关于Von Troken有什么动静吗?
Do we have any news on the Von Troken matter?
今晚就会见分晓 夫人
It’ll be decided tonight, ma’am.
恐怕是吧
I’m afraid so.
她在哪儿?!
Where is she?!
她出去了! 我什么都不知道!
She went somewhere! I know nothing!
什么都不知道? 过来
Nothing? Come here.
哦 什么? 什么?
Oh, what? What?
告诉我
Talk to me.
她朝那边去了 然后朝那边
She went that way, then that way.
两分钟前
Two minutes ago.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
有什么问题吗?
Do we have any problems?
没有 一切顺利
No. Everything’s perfect.
很好 不错
Perfect. It’s wonderful.
你对撒谎并不在行 Charlotte
You’re not very good at lying, Charlotte.
是的 我不在行 陛下
No, I’m not, Your Majesty.
但是花♥园♥很漂亮
But the garden looks beautiful.
谢谢您
Thank you.
加油 宝贝 你能行
Come on, baby. You can make it.
好 加油! 好!
Yes, come on! Yes!
不 拜托 宝贝
No. Come on, baby.
宝贝 求你了 别这样
Baby, please, come on.
Mia公主家里没人接电♥话♥…
There’s no answer at Princess Mia’s house…
Joseph的电♥话♥也打不通
and I couldn’t get Joseph on the cell phone.
暴风雨带来的静电干扰太强了
There’s too much static from the storm.
媒体开始抱怨了…
The press is starting to complain…
忍♥耐是有限度的
about making their deadlines.
如果10分钟之内她还没到 我就致辞
If she’s not here in 10 minutes, I’ll make the announcement.
是 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
没关系 她不会有事的
It’s OK. She’ll be fine.
她就会到的
She’s gonna get here.
难道这就是前座没有合格驾驶员同车…
Is this punishment for driving without…
而无照驾驶的惩罚吗?!
a licensed driver in the front seat?!
我是透明人 我还湿透了
I am invisible and I am wet.
媒体想问可不可以…
The press was wondering if it would be possible…
不行 晚点才能专访
No. No interviews until later in the evening.
是 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
我们采访Von Troken男爵和男爵夫人
And we’re meeting Baroness and Baron Von Troken.
是不是如果那孩子拒绝接受公主头衔…
Is it true if the teenager refuses the princess-ship…
你们家族就会接管Genovia?
your family will take over the country of Genovia?
是的 他们要么有合法的…
Yes. They must have a legitimate…
Renaldi血亲要么我们统治
Renaldi blood relative or we rule.
还没到 夫人
No, ma’am.
是时候了
Then it’s time.
抓住流星
Catch a falling star
放进衣袋
And put it in your pocket
不要让它流逝
Never let it fade away
你不会想要逃跑吧 嗯?
You wouldn’t happen to be running away, would you?
什么? 穿成这样?
What? Dressed like this?
不 我要参加舞会
No. I’m going to a ball.
好 上车
Good. Get in.
女王陛下
Her Majesty, the Queen.
我亲爱的Genovians朋友和各位尊贵的来宾…
My fellow Genovians and honored guests…
晚上好
good evening.
我很抱歉耽搁了一会儿…哦 你们好…
I apologize for the delay and…oh, hello…
我想说…
And may I say…
欢迎来到我们盛大Genovian国♥庆♥舞会
welcome to our grand Genovian Independence Day ball.
没时间换衣服了
There’s no time to change.
你看起来很好
You look fine.
很漂亮 很好
Pretty and fine. Just fine.
-哦! -别跑
-Oh! -No running.
-请别跑 很好 -没关系
-Please, no running. Good. -It’s nice.
…一个非常特殊的时刻
…a very special moment.
非常感谢你们的耐心等候
Thank you so much for your patience.
我要宣布一件事
I have an announcement to make.
-我的孙女… -吭
-My granddaughter… -Ahem.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!